• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 R4NGE 4 F4ME

R4NGE 4 F4ME

Funny Guy

• RS Name:R4NGE 4 F4ME
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

What are my options as a pure now? Please no rude comments i seriously need advice. My 2 clans that i looked up to quit. (FOE and MM) Is is the end for my fight style?

Posted Image

#2 ʸᵃʸ

ʸᵃʸ

konnekting rod

• RS Name:Garalon
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Unless you take it to controlled combat where you can choose to only fight people with 1 def, yes. You will get absolutely stomped, pretty much. Someone with 99 str/atk and 1 def will have the same combat level as someone at 50/50 (or close enough to the same). The 1 def person will have more or less a third of the HP of the balanced player, without anywhere near enough extra DPS to offset the survivability loss.

#3 Winnetou

Winnetou

• RS Name:Winnetou
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

View Postʸᵃʸ, on 17 November 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

Unless you take it to controlled combat where you can choose to only fight people with 1 def, yes. You will get absolutely stomped, pretty much. Someone with 99 str/atk and 1 def will have the same combat level as someone at 50/50 (or close enough to the same). The 1 def person will have more or less a third of the HP of the balanced player, without anywhere near enough extra DPS to offset the survivability loss.
This is not true. I tried a 40 40 40 account against a 1 76 range pure in f2p. The pure kept owning me (I was meleeing, he was ranging).
The LifePoints problem is solved cause 1 hitpoints level means 40LP, so the pures had like 2400hp while I had 4000 in addy without kite.

#4 Chao

Chao

• RS Name:Zephinism
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:N/A

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Damage is too high so it's easy to be 1-2 shot as a maxed pure (102cb) even with bis gear. It's already sort of like that now with some weapons but there are counters such as phoenix necklaces, in EOC however it's simply impossible to survive. Multi will be a joke & single too, rendering pures pointless.

#5 konka

konka

• RS Name:Stawnk
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Retired

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

A few pure clans are going to stay on and try out EOC at least instead of just pulling the plug, several people I've talked to actually believe that clan wise - 1-10 defence will be the most dominant, because it will simply be pure vs pure, or basic 50/50/50 mains whereas current RS 'pure' has been adapted to 1-39 defence.  The difference in combat levels will be so great for a 39 defence account to be in the same clan as a 1 def, one will become null and void.

Posted Image

King Stawnk | 45 defence | 17 99's | 2,260 Overall

Pure forever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: