Behind The Scenes Video 27: Introducing Ariane

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

Welcome to another edition of Behind the Scenes. This week, we talk to Mod John A about reworking Rune Mysteries; the first quest released in RuneScape 2. With this update, we also see an awe-inspiring rework of the Wizard’s Tower, now taller and grander than ever!

All this and more, coming to RuneScape soon!

If you’d like to discuss this week’s Behind the Scenes video, we’d love to hear from you!

Mod Anon

Discuss this here.

Posted Image[/url]
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#2 Vardarac

Vardarac

Game Grump

• RS Status:Free

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

I really can't say I agree with the odd marriage between the Blizzard and VeggieTales/Wallace-And-Gromit-like visual styles the game seems to be taking on. I'd prefer more if they went in the direction of Id games' old Serpent Riders universe.

That being said, the glow and particle effects are absolutely outstanding and I can never complain about polygon counts going up. The architecture is sort of nice too.

Edited by Vardarac, 16 November 2012 - 01:52 PM.

#3 GoldenArrow

GoldenArrow

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

Those graphics look beautiful.

#4 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Liking those new graphics :-D

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic