20 replies to this topic

#1 J36

J36

• RS Name:J36
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

As another month here at Zybez comes to a close, we take a look at what has happened in the past 31 days. The forum saw numerous promotions at all levels, In total 24!. Let's start off by congratulating the newest Senior Moderators: Aragon, Atarah, Debenkey, ^jordy and Scott. After working hard as moderators, they have all earned their step up to becoming administrators. With an influx of new Senior Moderators comes a need for new Moderators too. Congratulations to Josh Hogg, Justin, Scoobyninja, ToeJam, Murdoc, and Unbeaten on the red! Let's not forget the purples either though, and similarly applaud Milktea4me, Wee Man, H A Richards, BrotherVoid1, Chryzoprase, gkitti, Jay, Kevin♫, *Tom*, and Wilky for their promotions to Senior Member! To help aid the moderators, 4 new Community Leaders were promoted as well. Suggestions welcomed Aflstar, Graphics/Pictures welcomed -Spliffy and Gatarizzle, and General Discussion welcomed Kevin♫ (what a month he's been having!) onto their respective teams. These users are experts of their respective forums, you'd do well in following their leads. October, however, also saw the retirements of Senior Moderators ile and bolsh as well as Global Moderators Gladz and Sector Six. ile served not only as Head of Content for Zybez, but co-head DJ of Zybez Radio too. bolsh meanwhile was the leader of General Discussion as well as Graphics/Pictures. Gladz specialized on the Questions forum and Sector Six in Graphics. Their input will be sorely missed, but their contributions never forgotten. Thanks to all four of you for what you have done for this site. Every month, the staff of the forum vote on members who have stood out that month in our Member of the Month competition. In September the winner was BrotherVoid1 (obviously predicting great things!), second place went to brian01001, and tied for third were Kevin (mentioned again?!) and Elder Jr. Congratulations on a fine month of work you four.

Posted Image

The Zybez20 podcast team recently closed their applications and accepted 9 new members. Let's welcome Axior, BrotherVoid1, Flailed, Hockeymanjs, Jay, Lieutenant Dan, Lynx 1, TheeAce, and Tothyname!. We look forward to hearing some fresh podcasts from all of you soon. The Blogs and Comics staff also welcomed new faces to the crew. A big welcome to Jules, Wilky, JessyU, Scoobyninja, and iDecided. They will help the rest of the team make this and future articles look presentable. You go guys! Not to be left out - the Content Team has announced the opening of applications to join them as well. If you want to help Zybez by just playing the game alot, this is definitely the team for you! Whilst on the subject, the existing team members recently released 3 new quest guides (Stolen Hearts, Diamond in the Rough, & What's Mine is Yours), so go check them out if you still need help with them!

Posted Image

The Graphics Forum have released a revamped competition, running every 2 weeks with a different theme each time. Winners of the competition are given 3 months of Exclusive Membership and a snazzy underbanner commemorating their victory! The Achievements forum recently opened up applications for their competition staff and Achievement of the Month staff. Last month, COWLBUT won Achievement of the Month, while Blackenese won Personality of the Month and Lirenchious was awarded Best Thread of the Month. Zchat, the talking center of the game for Zybez users, just announced its own promotions for the channel. These ranged across the ranks, so please welcome KevinTz, Evidently, Av3 Bunny, Av3 Teddy, 5 x, net force, Haddock, iHasty, Brothervoid1, Episkey, Lucy Lawless, and CapeScape! Be sure to congratulate these users next time you enter the chat. In October the events crew were able to host a Halloween Boss-Hunt. Zybezians put on their best Halloween costumes and partied at JessyU's house before proceeding to destroy the Chaos Elemental and other monsters. The Zybez Events Team and the Achievements crew also recently hosted a Bonus Experience weekend tracker. 106 Zybezians gained 602,361,887 experience and 1,441 levels between them, with Brothervoid1 gaining 35,140,835 experience on his own! Let's see what November holds for the Events crew.

Posted Image

A Zybez YouTube channel was recently announced and accepted applicants to form the basis of a successful crew for the future. More information will be provided soon on the path this project will take, so be sure to stay tuned to the forums for those updates! [X]

#2 Wee Man

Wee Man

Чистой ненависти номер один

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

Okay. I like this. :D:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Jay

Jay

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

This is pretty cool, won't lie.

"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

#4 brian01001

brian01001

Former Vent Mod RIP

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Thanks allot for the recap J36. Very nice read. Will be looking forward to more of these in the near future. :thumbsup:
Hate it Posted Image or love it Posted Image, I'm still #1.
Posted Image

Posted Image lmfao XD

We make our own monsters and they come back to haunt us.

《〠_〠》......here lies some suspicious link that you know deep down you want to click on.......

#5 Aragon

Aragon

That's Justice.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Oo lala. Very nice, thanks J :-)

Posted Image

#6 Jim

Jim

I'm constant like the seasons. I will never be forgotten.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

I approve. This will be neat to link back to for the future.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Velits

Velits

Awesome~!

• RS Name:Velits
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:less
  • Team:Awesome

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Good stuff. Sums up everything which has happened the past month. Even tho I usually keep track of this stuff it's still good to have everything in one article :thumbsup:

#8 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

• RS Name:Debenkey
  • Clan:Zybeznet

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Great job J36, looks amazing! :yes:

#9 Scott

Scott

kill the switch

• RS Name:Surette

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Really interesting read, well done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 *Tom*

*Tom*

Expect to win.

• RS Name:BornSkulled

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Loving this, looks awesome and definitely a nice way to look back on all of our accomplishments this month!

Tooheyy @SwiftIRC

Posted Image

>> Zybez Content Team << - >>Zchat Moderator<< - >> Zybez20 Team <<

Posted Image

#11 Elder Jr

Elder Jr

Zybaholic

• RS Name:Elder Jr
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Ronin

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Its a good read although saw most of that happened myself. Hope there's more, really. :-)

Ex-Clanner (2004-2014)

Ex-CD Staff (2012-2014)

#12 Scoobyninja

Scoobyninja

@go_wright

• RS Name:Scoobyninja

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Good stuff, good stuff indeed. Nice work J36! :-)

Posted Image

#13 Gatarizzle

Gatarizzle

the grajauex, duas laje é triplex

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Great stuff J36 :)

Posted Image

#14 El Ragingski

El Ragingski

Freakin' Legendary

• RS Name:None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Nice one bro

stink the haters

#15 ToeJam

ToeJam

Finger Picking Good

• RS Name:ToeJam

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

This is a great recap and it's a very nice addition to give a mention to those retiring and mentioning what they have contributed.

Posted Image

#16 Magick

Magick

outrageous

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

Swell, nicely done.

Edited by Magick, 13 November 2012 - 07:23 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Aceman

Aceman

The King

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

I like this community update, and once again congrats to all those who got ranked up

#18 Wilky

Wilky

Fiesta!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Very nice recap J36, keep it up! It was a good month overall I believe :-)
-Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

#19 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

You know until I read this I had no idea just how much truly goes on around Zybez... I'm sure alot of you thought the same.

[13/26] * [2,383/2595] * [135/138]
Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#20 J36

J36

• RS Name:J36

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

When I set out starting to write this, I thought from the perspective of the people that visit the forum stay in their home forum and don't visit outside of it very often. Zybez is a very complex forum that has lots happening at any moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: