Jump to content


Transformers Universe Beta Opening!


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Nick Rush

Nick Rush

    RIP Rs..

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

http://www.transformersuniverse.com/

Starting today you can get into the beta. This is the official website by jagex but feel free to verify the website.

http://imgur.com/kRxGL

http://imgur.com/o6kGE

Edited by Nick Rush, 04 August 2012 - 09:27 AM.

Only casually playing Old School atm.

Skiller: "Sloth Queen"

Buying Strange Fruits anytime 1k per.

#2 Kaur

Kaur

    Member

  • Posts:1,138
  • Joined:03-September 05
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RSD
  • Team:Team NH

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

Just the beta signups that have been out there for a year with a new website design.
Posted Image
Coming soon from Jagex Software! Runescape, our massive multiplayer adventure. Trade and communicate with other players. Learn skills to earn money, or if you're brave attempt to find riches in the dungeons. Your charactor will continue to evolve and improve the more you play, with quests to complete for extra rewards. Choose good or evil the choice is entirely yours!

#3 Nick Rush

Nick Rush

    RIP Rs..

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

View PostKaur, on 04 August 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

Just the beta signups that have been out there for a year with a new website design.

Might be right I havent been following it to much, just went off of the posting on https://www.facebook...TransformersMMO
Only casually playing Old School atm.

Skiller: "Sloth Queen"

Buying Strange Fruits anytime 1k per.

#4 Kaur

Kaur

    Member

  • Posts:1,138
  • Joined:03-September 05
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RSD
  • Team:Team NH

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

Well, they plan to show a new trailer and possibly announce something at the autoassembly 2012(that started today).
We'll see.
(http://www.autoassembly.org.uk/)
Posted Image
Coming soon from Jagex Software! Runescape, our massive multiplayer adventure. Trade and communicate with other players. Learn skills to earn money, or if you're brave attempt to find riches in the dungeons. Your charactor will continue to evolve and improve the more you play, with quests to complete for extra rewards. Choose good or evil the choice is entirely yours!

#5 Xtrm

Xtrm

    (ง •̀_•́)ง

  • Posts:5,167
  • Joined:08-September 04
  • RS Name:Xtrm
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Team:Sad Unit

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

I'll check this out in a bit. I'm looking forward to seeing what this game is all about. I love Transformers and I'm hoping Jagex doesn't screw it up (it was hard saying that with a straight face).

Edit: Kaur is correct, the sign-up is nothing new, I signed-up months ago. It looks like the game is still in development which is good. At least they didn't hype it up then let it die (*cough* Stellar Dawn *cough*).

Edited by Xtrm, 04 August 2012 - 09:51 AM.

Posted Image


#6 Kaur

Kaur

    Member

  • Posts:1,138
  • Joined:03-September 05
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RSD
  • Team:Team NH

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

View PostNick Rush, on 04 August 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

View PostKaur, on 04 August 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

Just the beta signups that have been out there for a year with a new website design.

Might be right I havent been following it to much, just went off of the posting on https://www.facebook...TransformersMMO
http://www.facebook....formersUniverse is the real page. The one you linked to belongs to a fansite.
Posted Image
Coming soon from Jagex Software! Runescape, our massive multiplayer adventure. Trade and communicate with other players. Learn skills to earn money, or if you're brave attempt to find riches in the dungeons. Your charactor will continue to evolve and improve the more you play, with quests to complete for extra rewards. Choose good or evil the choice is entirely yours!

#7 Robinhoodrs

Robinhoodrs

    Banned

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

Lol. I love how this is going down the path of Stellar Dawn already.

1) Post concept art to fansites and on Facebook/Twitter for 4 months.
2) Hype it up and go to some gaming events around the UK/USA.
3) Now they've just updated the website, nothing new on it just a lick of paint. (Same happened with SD, then it died.)

:#

Edit - It seems they show off how the bots transform, looks good. About it though.

Edited by Robinhoodrs, 04 August 2012 - 10:19 AM.

Posted Image


| Singles PKing Team | Twitter.com/EeS_Marco | #DontPanic |


#8 Elder Jr

Elder Jr

    Zybaholic

  • Posts:5,866
  • Joined:27-March 07
  • RS Name:Elder Jr
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Ronin

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

I signed up for the BETA, hope i get it. The game seems really interesting.

Ex-Clanner (2004-2014)


Ex-CD Staff (2012-2014)


#9 Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

    Member of the Midnight Crew

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Signed up for it, so fingers crossed I get to try it out. I chose decepticon, obviously. All Hail Megatron.

Posted Image

Retired Global Moderator | Retired Achievements Co-Leader | Retired Aotm Leader


#10 Nick Rush

Nick Rush

    RIP Rs..

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

Even if this wasnt new at least some people went and signed up :P

Let's hope this wont end up like stellar dawn / mechscape, as I'm really losing hope in runescape lately
Only casually playing Old School atm.

Skiller: "Sloth Queen"

Buying Strange Fruits anytime 1k per.

#11 Dannnyy

Dannnyy

    Blackpool FC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:14 AM

View PostRobinhoodrs, on 04 August 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

Lol. I love how this is going down the path of Stellar Dawn already.
Apart from the fact Stellar Dawn was Jagex's. Transformers belong to Hasbro, Jagex do not want to get Hasbro angry.
Hence why Stellar Dawn was put on hold and that development team moved over to Transformers for the time being to ensure Transformers makes it's 2012 release date.

In regards to the topic, signed up for the same thing about 1 year ago.

Edited by Dannnyy, 05 August 2012 - 04:14 AM.

Posted Image
                War Is Coming - Transformer Universe
                                The New Browser Based MMO From Jagex

#12 Blake

Blake

    manacrew

  • Posts:5,772
  • Joined:22-June 06
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

View PostDannnyy, on 05 August 2012 - 04:14 AM, said:

View PostRobinhoodrs, on 04 August 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

Lol. I love how this is going down the path of Stellar Dawn already.
Apart from the fact Stellar Dawn was Jagex's. Transformers belong to Hasbro, Jagex do not want to get Hasbro angry.
Hence why Stellar Dawn was put on hold and that development team moved over to Transformers for the time being to ensure Transformers makes it's 2012 release date.

In regards to the topic, signed up for the same thing about 1 year ago.
It's not as if Hasbro can do anything. The last game JaGeX merely published and wasn't their own was also a flop. War of Legends.

Posted Image

King of Private Message Suspensions: One | Two | Three


#13 Dannnyy

Dannnyy

    Blackpool FC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

View PostSAGE, on 05 August 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

View PostDannnyy, on 05 August 2012 - 04:14 AM, said:

View PostRobinhoodrs, on 04 August 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

Lol. I love how this is going down the path of Stellar Dawn already.
Apart from the fact Stellar Dawn was Jagex's. Transformers belong to Hasbro, Jagex do not want to get Hasbro angry.
Hence why Stellar Dawn was put on hold and that development team moved over to Transformers for the time being to ensure Transformers makes it's 2012 release date.

In regards to the topic, signed up for the same thing about 1 year ago.
It's not as if Hasbro can do anything. The last game JaGeX merely published and wasn't their own was also a flop. War of Legends.
Hasbro cannot do anything but if Transformers fails Hasbro will certainly not look at Jagex in the future. It is in Jagex's best interest to ensure this does not flop considering how many Transformers games Hasbro give the go ahead to nowadays.
WoL was not a RPG as far as I'm aware, Jagex were going into a market they have never been with that and yes it flopped. Jagex have experience in the area Hasbro are wanting to exploit with this game.
Posted Image
                War Is Coming - Transformer Universe
                                The New Browser Based MMO From Jagex

#14 hellboysjd2

hellboysjd2

    quit gaming

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

Looks lame just a lot of color and artwork (like RS)

As a new Autobot soldier you may be rewarded with Beta service
– Stand your ground.


This project  will never have the green light, its jagex handling it. It will fail and never get published like all the other games jagex has been working on for the past few years - has jagex even published anything half as good as rs? other than those chess games on furnorb?.

Edited by hellboysjd2, 05 August 2012 - 01:14 PM.

ancient fury || pure hatred || why i quit - gaming

disabled viewing signatures & avatars.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana
 
Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt
 
Color: