Answered

Ring Of Wealth At Glacors/boots Drop Rate?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 penguiiin

penguiiin

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

After killing 100+ glacors, I have still yet to decide whether I use a ring of wealth or not. What do you guys recommend? I can't make up my mind lol. And does anyone have an accurate drop rate for boots? I haven't gotten a single boots drop yet :(

#2 *Tom*

*Tom*

Expect to win.

• RS Name:BornSkulled
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

I personally got my first pair of boots at around 350 kills. I was using a Ring of Wealth by the way. I have also had friends go up above 1000+ Glacors without getting a ring of wealth as well.

Tooheyy @SwiftIRC

Posted Image

>> Zybez Content Team << - >>Zchat Moderator<< - >> Zybez20 Team <<

Posted Image

#3 Douglas

Douglas

The Gladiatorz

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

Yeah you should definitely wear the ring there IMO. It improves your shard rate for sure, and likely your boots rate too

#4 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:41 PM

Personally, I don't use it because I don't believe in the effect of RoW. I've gotten 3 pairs of boots in around 1k kills so it's not too bad a chance to get them.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Mufffunz

Mufffunz

• RS Name:Muffunz

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

View PostMilktea4me, on 26 June 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

Personally, I don't use it because I don't believe in the effect of RoW. I've gotten 3 pairs of boots in around 1k kills so it's not too bad a chance to get them.

The RoW effects were revamped, and have been since proven to work xD It even shows a message in the chatbox when it triggers.

#6 killergeist7

killergeist7

• RS Name:killergeist7

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

View PostMufffunz, on 27 June 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

View PostMilktea4me, on 26 June 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

The RoW effects were revamped, and have been since proven to work xD It even shows a message in the chatbox when it triggers.
And tbh the RoW-LS-Corp incident proved that row is working.
You can take both rings, eg your seers+row, you just need to have row equipped, when it dies.

#7 The_Bluth_Co

The_Bluth_Co

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

Kinda late but I want to share my opinion :P

I got my first pair after 200 or so kills (ragefire) I used Tokkul-Zo the whole time (Quick tele + Seers ring in one). Except for two times with RoW.
I have yet to receive a rare drop table drop, I'm guessing because of the fact that I don't use RoW lol.

But anyways I'm kind of superstitious with that ring I personally never use it, I feel that I receive less Good drops with it as weird as that sounds :o :innocent:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: