Answered

When It The Combat Rework Actually Being Added To Rs?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dj Ju Fro

Dj Ju Fro

• RS Name:Dj Ju Fro
  • RS Status:Member
  • Team:#Fro

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

When is the finished project going to be added to the game?, and will they be changing anything about combat before they actually put the finished project in, like a little thing or something like that?

Dj Ju Fro- Max cape since 3/23/13

Max cape re-achieved 10/3/13

2595 achieved 10/11/13

Dj Ju- OSRS acc

#2 Shadowandy

Shadowandy

Ba-Ba Boomkin!

• RS Name:Shadowandy
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

The whole Combat change will only be on Beta until an official release. I don't think they've given an official date for when the Combat Update will go live but they've mentioned it'll take a few months of testing.

#3 BrotherVoid1

BrotherVoid1

Retired Completionist

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

View PostShadowandy, on 22 June 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

The whole Combat change will only be on Beta until an official release. I don't think they've given an official date for when the Combat Update will go live but they've mentioned it'll take a few months of testing.

They said preliminarily around September, but that it could change if it needs to.  I personally am foreseeing into October before they'll release it into the live game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:44 PM

This is going to be be a huge undertaking and we've only now known about the newest mind-blowing content they have to offer. I can only imagine the amount of bugs, rework and abuse that's going to be in the game, but as Shadowandy and BrotherVoid1 said, everything is up in the air and we can only make prediction to this matter. I for one think it's going to be released around a month or 2 after the initial Beta release (possibly may drag onto next year seeing as this is a huge revamp).

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: