We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes
RS3

Korean - 100% F2P - Road To 1750 Total - The Return!

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#1 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

xjzTdsR.png

Proof of account

5HPTBcK.png

NJt6Y.pngVEeQo.pngzpA3JBa.png

DFvGC5o.png

Ddap9xL.png

RR7oTyG.png

-Introduction-

-Goals-

-Levels-

-Bank-

Ddap9xL.png

Z91DK3k.png

Real Life
Name: Cameron
Education: Studied English Language, Government & Politics, Economics at A-Level
Favourite Drink: Diet Coke
Favourite Movies: Kick-Ass, Shaun of the Dead, Forrest Gump, Hot Fuzz, Skyfall (Only a few!)
Favourite TV Series: Top Gear, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Salamander, The Blacklist
Favourite Books: Anything by Chris Ryan, Andy McNab (Adventure genres)
Favourite Hobbies: Road Cycling, Gaming, Reading, Go-Karting
Favourite Games: Runescape, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, GTAV, Just Cause 2

Runescape
Runescape name: Korean (Changed from my original name, Mon es Tary, through Funorb membership)
Started Runescape: December 2006
Favourite Skills: Fishing, Cooking, Crafting
Home World: 17
Friends Chats: F2P United, R Quark, Collections
Clan: Free Players

Ddap9xL.png

hhR17sS.png

Ultimate goal:

Get all f2p skills to 99

Current goal/s:

All F2P skills to 60+

Complete all F2P quests

I'll be updating my levels every 5 levels, so 5, 10, 15, 20 etc....where possible

Completed Goals:

99 Cooking

99 Firemaking

All F2P skills at 50+

Ddap9xL.png

GygOxpQ.png

My starting levels as of 9th June 2012:

kJplA.png

Levels as of 20th August 2012

Levels as of 15th April 2013

Levels as of 24th March 2014

Current levels as of 1st September 2015:

sx0VZgC.png

Milestones:

200 Total 300 Total 400 Total 500 Total 600 Total 700 Total 800 Total 900 Total 1000 Total

Achievements/level ups/special items:

Spoiler

Ddap9xL.png

GOCQxOh.png

Starting bank as of 9th June 2012:

DXiIQ.png

Bank as of 20th August 2012

Bank as of 15th April 2013

My Current Bank as of 1st September 2015:

QMHlZV3.png

Thanks guys for looking at my thread, hope you enjoyed it! If you want to PM me about anything, please do, my PM is always on :-D

~Mon es tary | Korean~

Edited by Nitromanic, 30 May 2018 - 12:14 PM.

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#2 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

I'm liking the layout of your thread! Looks nice and keeps people attention. Good luck with your goals!

#3 Mr Joshuaa

Mr Joshuaa

• RS Name:Mr Joshuaa
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

Nifty looking thread. Good luck with your goals! I'll keep on eye on this thread. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow."
-Lelouch Lamperouge

#4 Justin

Justin

Nope

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

Nice lookin' thread you've got here. :-)

Seems like a pretty difficult goal you've set since F2P is quite slow. Good luck!

Edit: LOL at the chat in your proof picture. :XD:

Edited by Justin, 08 June 2012 - 11:52 PM.

#5 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:23 AM

Thanks guys for all the support so far! Always nice to have :)

Nice lookin' thread you've got here. :-)

Seems like a pretty difficult goal you've set since F2P is quite slow. Good luck!

Edit: LOL at the chat in your proof picture. :XD:

Thank you. It's ok actually, I recon 99wc/fm won't take too long. And yes, I thought the chat on proof picture was quite hilarious aswell xD I think they were arguing over bots.

Edit: Got these just now!
Posted Image
and
Posted Image

Edited by Nitromanic, 09 June 2012 - 04:53 AM.

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#6 Kevin.

Kevin.

Make it count

• RS Name:King Bradley
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:28 AM

Nice looking topic. F2P skillers can get tiring, especially at higher levels. Good luck!

Also, nice 50 Woodcutting and 55 Firemaking! Keep going!
Senior Moderator | Questions? Contact me.
The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe because its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

#7 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:34 AM

Nice looking topic. F2P skillers can get tiring, especially at higher levels. Good luck!

Also, nice 50 Woodcutting and 55 Firemaking! Keep going!

Thanks!! Fming/wcing while I'm writing this, I'm aware of that but I'll try my best :D

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#8 salohciN

salohciN

Oldschool

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

I like the layout you got going on. :)

I'd hate trying to go for 99 Woodcutting and Firemaking being free to play, good luck, that's quite the goal. I'll make sure to check back in on you every so often. :)

QqOI4py.png

10+ years of RSC.

The Rising Council

#9 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

I like the layout you got going on. :)

I'd hate trying to go for 99 Woodcutting and Firemaking being free to play, good luck, that's quite the goal. I'll make sure to check back in on you every so often. :)

Thank you :) Well it's going well so far, I plan to get 60+ wc and fm today, depends what I can get between now and 8 hours time ish. xD Please do check back, I'll try to keep people updated!

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#10 Coolica1

Coolica1

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:54 AM

Hello fellow clanmate. Congratz on 57 firemaking. Hope you can reach your goals and that bots stop stealing your woodcutting spots.

#11 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

Hello fellow clanmate. Congratz on 57 firemaking. Hope you can reach your goals and that bots stop stealing your woodcutting spots.

Thanx man :D Nice to hear from a clanmatey :P Only one bot here now ^_^ I hope I reach them too!

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#12 Water_Tablet

Water_Tablet

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:32 AM

Congrats Monny I hope to see you're progression throughout the runescape months :)
I will check up on this thread a lot :-D

#13 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

Congrats Monny I hope to see you're progression throughout the runescape months :)
I will check up on this thread a lot :-D

Thank youu :D I'll keep doing likewise, together, we keep f2p achievements on RSC alive!!

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#14 Mr Joshuaa

Mr Joshuaa

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

Wow, looks like your getting up there pretty quick. I had/have a F2p Skiller myself. I don't really use it anymore, but my best advice is set smaller goals and just chip away at it. By smaller I don't mean revamp your goals but if you going for 99 Woodcutting, (see asyou 50 at the time of this post) set smaller goals along the way. Example; your 50 now, next milestone I would put it down at 75-80.

Set up little goals to help tackle the big goal! I feel this is really important F2P because there are only so many options to train a specific skill.

Keep up the good work!

Posted Image

-Lelouch Lamperouge

#15 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:27 AM

Wow, looks like your getting up there pretty quick. I had/have a F2p Skiller myself. I don't really use it anymore, but my best advice is set smaller goals and just chip away at it. By smaller I don't mean revamp your goals but if you going for 99 Woodcutting, (see asyou 50 at the time of this post) set smaller goals along the way. Example; your 50 now, next milestone I would put it down at 75-80.

Set up little goals to help tackle the big goal! I feel this is really important F2P because there are only so many options to train a specific skill.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the advice :P At the moment I'm just going to sit at rimmington willow trees for as long as I can bear to. 55 Woodcutting and 60 firemaking aren't far away, I'll edit post when I get them both :-D Hopefully I'll get 60 woodcutting today whilst I revise history for my exam on tuesday! I set a goal for 60fm and 60wc :) I'll be sure to keep you updated :) I find f2p isn't that hard :3 I've already got the majority of the cash I need to cover all the skills :)

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#16 Mr Joshuaa

Mr Joshuaa

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:30 AM

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the advice :P At the moment I'm just going to sit at rimmington willow trees for as long as I can bear to. 55 Woodcutting and 60 firemaking aren't far away, I'll edit post when I get them both :-D Hopefully I'll get 60 woodcutting today whilst I revise history for my exam on tuesday! I set a goal for 60fm and 60wc :) I'll be sure to keep you updated :) I find f2p isn't that hard :3 I've already got the majority of the cash I need to cover all the skills :)

Yeah its all in how you look at it, F2p isn't that hard. Its just even more repetitive, due to the lack of variety of ways to train. Just chip away at the goals!

Posted Image

-Lelouch Lamperouge

#17 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

Keep up the good work!

Yeah its all in how you look at it, F2p isn't that hard. Its just even more repetitive, due to the lack of variety of ways to train. Just chip away at the goals!

that's what I'm doing :P I think I might just go to 80wc/fm at willows, then try some yews or get all the other stats up to 80.

Edit:
Posted Image
and
Posted Image

Edited by Nitromanic, 09 June 2012 - 09:13 AM.

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#18 Mr Joshuaa

Mr Joshuaa

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

Congrats on 55 and 60. Looking pretty good. :thumbsup:

Feel free to add me if you get bored and want someone to chat with.

Posted Image

-Lelouch Lamperouge

#19 Nitromanic

Nitromanic

Pure F2P

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:58 AM

Congrats on 55 and 60. Looking pretty good. :thumbsup:

Feel free to add me if you get bored and want someone to chat with.

Thank you and will do! I forgot to take picture of 60wc >.< so here is a subsitute:
Posted Image

xjzTdsR.png

5HPTBcK.png

OujtS.png

X9chPor.png

#20 Water_Tablet

Water_Tablet

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

Congrats on all the levels :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: