Submit An Article!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hello, to all of you aspiring journalists and writers! Ever read the articles in the Zybez Blog and wanted to submit one of your own? Well now you can! :-D

The Zybez Blog is now offering an opportunity for the public to voice their opinions in an article of their own. That's right, the Blog is opening itself up to the writers of the community. If you wish to submit and article to the Zybez Blog, please PM it to Murdoc. It's as simple as that!

Please make sure that your articles are Runescape or Zybez related, and at least four paragraphs in length. We may accept shorter, but would prefer them to be at least four paragraphs long. Although they will be reviewed by our team of editors, it would be greatly appreciated if they were revised to the best of your abilities.

Here are some tips on writing an article:
  • Remember to spell check your article. Our editors do this anyway, but presentation is important!
  • Remember to use paragraphs.
  • Try to voice your opinions, rather than just sticking to the facts. We want to hear what you think!
~The Blogs Team. :-)

[13/26] * [2,382/2595] * [135/138]
Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#2 Wreckya

Wreckya

• RS Status:Member

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

Seems cool, I'll write one. :XD:

#3 Tee 3

Tee 3

d00d!

• RS Name:Tee 3
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Zybeznet

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

Looking forward to seeing these :thumbsup:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Zybez Blogs Team Member/Guides & Tips CL

Check out my Money-Making and Training for Pvm Guides!

#4 Tact

Tact

Master Magician

• RS Name:Tact
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Darken S0uls

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

A good replacement for its dated predecessor. I already submitted my article. :-)
Posted Image

#5 Level

Level

• RS Name:The Level
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:SoM

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

Is this still open? I can imagine you wouldn't want newer members submitting one, but I'm curious. :-)
  "The Lord must have loved ordinary people, because he made so many of us. But every single day, in every walk of life, ordinary people do extraordinary things. Ordinary people accomplish extraordinary things." - Jim Valvano  

#6 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• RS Status:Member

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostLevel, on 06 May 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Is this still open? I can imagine you wouldn't want newer members submitting one, but I'm curious. :-)

I don't see why a good article would be turned away, if you have something you'd like to submit you can PM Murdoc.

Also if you're interested you can participate in the Community Voices -  you post your opinions on a topic and the best are displayed on Zybez.net you can find a full explanation of it on the thread itself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#7 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

View Postspoonheb, on 06 May 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

View PostLevel, on 06 May 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

I don't see why a good article would be turned away, if you have something you'd like to submit you can PM Murdoc.
:yes:

Feed me, baby.

View Postspoonheb, on 06 May 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Also if you're interested you can participate in the Community Voices -  you post your opinions on a topic and the best are displayed on Zybez.net you can find a full explanation of it on the thread itself.
2slow. http://forums.zybez..../#entry15299248

[13/26] * [2,382/2595] * [135/138]
Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#8 ultatv786

ultatv786

• RS Name:Ulta Tv
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:52 AM

thnaks for info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt