We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Back From A Break? Here's What You Missed... [Updated: 03/10/15]

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#41 DanDjw

DanDjw

тнìs ƒìяє вυяиs

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Solace
  • Team:TKO Blitz

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

Excellent idea, this would have been useful back in 09 when I came back to scape after a year break. There is a lot of things you can do on RS if you still enjoy playing this game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#42 Wats Ronskep

Wats Ronskep

• RS Name:Wats Ronskep
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

What about the armor graphical updates?

Posted Image

#43 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

I suggested this back when it was created, but we didn't want to include anything other than the fact that the armor looks changes

Here's a picture of the Armor Changes if you really want to see what changed:
Posted Image

#44 Wats Ronskep

Wats Ronskep

• RS Name:Wats Ronskep

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

I suggested this back when it was created, but we didn't want to include anything other than the fact that the armor looks changes

Here's a picture of the Armor Changes if you really want to see what changed:
Posted Image

Thank you I was really confused when I came back to RS.

Posted Image

#45 Lushkari

Lushkari

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

Wow I just found this post, I wish that I found out about this a week and a half ago :( Nevertheless, its great.

#46 Tact

Tact

Master Magician

• RS Name:Tact
  • Clan:Darken S0uls

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:30 PM

You're slacking Murdoc! Get to work on May and June!
Posted Image

#47 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:46 PM

Perhaps we can cut him some slack and let the newest additions to the Questions Board figure out some updates

#48 Tact

Tact

Master Magician

• RS Name:Tact
  • Clan:Darken S0uls

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

Perhaps we can cut him some slack and let the newest additions to the Questions Board figure out some updates

Chill. I'm not being completely serious. ;-)
Posted Image

#49 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:49 AM

Ouch, sorry for the inactivity everyone. I completely forgot this topic was around. :XD:

1. Added a section for the armour aesthetics update in the end. Sorry for not listening to Milk earlier, Pop, hopefully others won't be quite as shocked in future haha.
2. Spaced everything out to increase legibility.
3. May and June taken care of, Tact, cheers for your slap-on-the-wrists (I have to say though - it's pretty surprising to see how little things have changed over those two months from a long-term perspective).
3. Don't sweat it on CLs having to keep on eye on this, Milky. You boys have far more important things to do. :-P

Edited by Murdoc, 25 June 2012 - 06:50 AM.

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#50 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

Don't sweat it on CLs having to keep on eye on this, Milky. You boys have far more important things to do. :-P

We do?

1. Added a section for the armour aesthetics update in the end. Sorry for not listening to Milk earlier, Pop, hopefully others won't be quite as shocked in future haha.

Cheers to that :thumbsup:

Edited by Milktea4me, 25 June 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#51 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

Don't sweat it on CLs having to keep on eye on this, Milky. You boys have far more important things to do. :-P

We do?

I should very well hope so :ph34r:

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#52 rscafun

rscafun

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

Good thread. Question: are the urns actually useful for training skills?

#53 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

Good thread. Question: are the urns actually useful for training skills?

Whilst not essential for the average player, if you're someone who's obsessed with the best xp/hr rates obtainable - then they're one of those things you pretty much have to invest in. For example check out the following Mining videos:

[Decorated] urns turn the Living Rock Caverns from an AFK environment into a mad world where you're constantly superheating/dropping ores and teleporting them away. :woeh:

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png

#54 Velits

Velits

Awesome~!

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:less
  • Team:Awesome

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

Recurring experience-related events
Might want to add that BXP won't return as how it used to be but that it will be replaced by other events (?)

Edited by Velits, 26 July 2012 - 09:42 AM.

#55 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

Recurring experience-related events
Might want to add that BXP won't return as how it used to be but that it will be replaces by other events (?)

By the great god Baal, you are right. B-)

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png

#56 Wilky

Wilky

Fiesta!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

Just dropping by to give my positive feedback - this topic is really good and serves its purpose pretty well, good job on keeping this one updated! :-)

-Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

#57 QwertyZenu

QwertyZenu

• RS Name:LSPs Noob
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

Thanks very insiteful i havent played in a very long time.

#58 Jordan RS

Jordan RS

• RS Name:Jordan RS

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

i missed allot this year ... glad to be back !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 Jay

Jay

Dark lady watch over me

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:32 AM

This needs to be updated by the way. Some of the skill suits in the game have been bumped up to 5% instead of 2.5%. Otherwise great guide man, I always check back up on this to think back of how much fun I had at updates over the years.

#60 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

I am a lazy person.

Fix'd.

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: