The Client Token Failure

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jensyao

jensyao

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:13 AM

Posted Image

I don't know why but this happens to me 10-20 times a day where i lagg out and then I am able to log in to the lobby and see my friend's chat and my clan chat; however, i cannot get pass the lobby to where I am actually playing the game

sometimes, when I lag out, I cannot get back to the log in screen and java freezes. I updated to the latest java and my system is fairly new.

how come the image above keep on happening to the point that I have to refresh in order to continue playing?

#2 Twohitemquitem

Twohitemquitem

Oh Hey.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:15 AM

While I'm guessing you accidently posted this in the wrong section, I'll try to answer it for you. I don't know if you were getting the "Runescape has been updated" thing a while back but it seems to be a substitute for that. As far as I know there isn't really a fix other than restarting the client. I've gotten that message a few times.

Edit: After thinking about it, it could possibly be an anti-botting measure. By making them force refresh the game. It makes it a lot harder to non-stop bot, but it seems like an overtop way of trying to stop it.

Edited by Twohitemquitem, 24 January 2012 - 04:28 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Efwar

Efwar

• RS Name:Efwar
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Eshays

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

Happens to me on a daily occasion too.

#4 Goz

Goz

I Got It

• RS Name:Goz
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:VR
  • Team:Goz Gang

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:57 AM

Its just another Anti-Bot measure Jagex uses to stop botting. All you can do is reload the page.

[Violent Resolution] http://www.vr-rs.com/forums/

Posted Image

Posted Image

League of Legends NA @ WSTN

Spoiler

#5 brian01001

brian01001

Former Vent Mod RIP

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

This is actually a ongoing issue that occurs due to a recent client update they made. Jagex have stated they are working on resolving it. Hope it's fixed for you soon. :thumbsup:
Hate it Posted Image or love it Posted Image, I'm still #1.
Posted Image

Posted Image lmfao XD

We make our own monsters and they come back to haunt us.

《〠_〠》......here lies some suspicious link that you know deep down you want to click on.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: