Can't Log Into Runescape Homepage?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MerryPiffmas

MerryPiffmas

• RS Name:SOURDiESEL x
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

I've entered my correct username and password muliple times but it still doesn't let me sign in. It says invalid username or password.. I can log into the actual game though. Anyone else having this problem?
i like to shred ..

#2 Ducks108

Ducks108

ty jim

• RS Name:Ducks108

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

I'm not having this problem but I know there are many issues with the new website. Only two suggestions I can give you is to refresh your cache (Windows: ctrl + F5, Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R, Linux: F5), or go post into the tech support forum.

#3 Jay

Jay

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

View PostDucks108, on 24 November 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

I'm not having this problem but I know there are many issues with the new website. Only two suggestions I can give you is to refresh your cache (Windows: ctrl + F5, Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R, Linux: F5), or go post into the tech support forum.

He can't post in the tech support section of forums if he can't login. :#

"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

#4 Jordy.

Jordy.

Forsaken forever

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:41 AM

Wait a while then try again, should be fixed after ^_^

Dream as if you’ll live forever.

Posted Image

#5 Ducks108

Ducks108

ty jim

• RS Name:Ducks108

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:36 AM

View PostJaybear, on 25 November 2011 - 12:36 AM, said:

View PostDucks108, on 24 November 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

He can't post in the tech support section of forums if he can't login. :#

Oh yeah. Well make sure your cookies are enabled. Also there are "two" different logins as far as I can tell.. one being the pull down menu and a full page login (runescape.com -> scroll to the bottom under "Account" -> click "Profile & Settings")

#6 mam1918

mam1918

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:23 AM

yeah im having the same problem i cant login to the homepage and i can log into the the game fine can anyone help?

#7 RockinRs

RockinRs

• RS Name:RockinRs

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:15 AM

Yep same here.. Just got back to playing runescape after 3-4 years. I don't know why but something about runescape always get me to sign in again.

Anyways, I am able to log into the game  but I can't log into the runescape homepage.

I also can't ask tech support because that requires user to log in, Nice going jagex..lol
Posted Image

#8 Gladz

Gladz

hypnotizing

• RS Name:Gladz
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:16 AM

View PostRockinRs, on 27 November 2011 - 03:15 AM, said:

Yep same here.. Just got back to playing runescape after 3-4 years. I don't know why but something about runescape always get me to sign in again.

Anyways, I am able to log into the game  but I can't log into the runescape homepage.

I also can't ask tech support because that requires user to log in, Nice going jagex..lol
When you login to RuneScape, try clicking on some of the links on the page that displays your IP in the lobby. (billing/recoveries/membership etc) Doing so should launch the appropriate page with you being already logged in.

RS HistoryRetired Global Moderator Message Me

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: