Stat Requirements For Ancient Curses.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 IThyDevourer

IThyDevourer

• RS Name:xSOULSUCKER
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:12 AM

Hey, A few weeks ago I obtained 95 prayer for turmoil.
Cost a fair bit but was well worth it, And i used infernal ashes.

I need a fair few stats up, and i would love to know what the fastest methods/exp per hour are for each skill.

Each of my current levels are in my signature.

I need:
65 Smithing
64 Mining
41 Summoning
61 Agility
66 Thieving

I'm currently going from 48-50 Runecrafting through Nature Runes, and i'll probably continue that.

Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas! :huh:
Posted Image

OSRS FOREVER ~ RS3 NEVER

I live off pizza hut and Indian.

#2 Sir Aracnos

Sir Aracnos

• RS Name:Sir Aracnos
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:03 AM

Well congratulations on 95 prayer! :D You seem to have got it just in time ;) I'm in a similar position to you in a way and here's what I suggest -
Mining - Since you're pretty close just power mine iron at Ardougne. If you need coal, try mining guild bank in falador.

Smithing - Gold. Use goldsmith's gloves with gold ore at Neitiznot (or whatever it is) For me to go 57-70 it's only 9k ore so it's pretty fast and you can either sell the bars or level up crafting on bracelets or amulets.

Summoning - Just use up any charms you may have from training or doing slayer. It won't take much to get to 41. Just do the highest Gold/Crimson/Green pouches you can.

I'm not too good with Thieving and Agility so I won't make suggestions for them :p

Goodluck with your goal :)

#3 IThyDevourer

IThyDevourer

• RS Name:xSOULSUCKER
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:38 AM

Thanks for the within a day reply :) really helpful, i'll go do family crest, get those gloves.. and follow all of that haha.

I also need 61 herblore guys, so if anyone can help out with that, that'd be sick.
Posted Image

OSRS FOREVER ~ RS3 NEVER

I live off pizza hut and Indian.

#4 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:48 AM

Nah, do the Varrock Easy Tasks and unlock the Edgeville furnace instead. Much faster. Plus the Varrock Armour 1 piece you get as well has a chance of smelting two ores at once. For Agility, a lot of people move on from the Barbarian course to the Brimhaven - but I'd advise against that to be honest. It was the most frustrating experience of my life, trying to go from one stupid pillar to the next haha. Just stick to the former until 52, then head to the Wilderness course (remember to bring a DDS and a black dragonhide set to annoy any PK'ers who might try to have at you :p) and camp there for the rest of the journey. As for Thieving, I highly recommend picking the doors (210 and 280 exp each, don't forget to bring a lockpick) and Southern practice chests (180 exp each) in the Thieves' Guild (requires completing the quests Buyers and Cellars & I think From Tiny Acorns too). The latters respawn very quickly and the doors have to be opened again every five minutes. Ludicrous experience, I never looked back. :huh:

e: remember to open the Northern doors in the Thieves' Guild first. Because they close again every five minutes, those ones will serve as a good warning as to when you should stop opening the chests and wait outside. If you get shut into a room, there's no exp for unlocking the door from within - and frankly it's just not worth wasting such a decent chunk of experience that way.

Edited by Murdoc, 29 October 2011 - 08:48 AM.

[13/26] * [2,383/2595] * [135/138]
Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#5 Hoodyy

Hoodyy

Helpful Hoodyy

• RS Name:Hoodyy
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:54 AM

View PostMurdoc, on 29 October 2011 - 05:48 AM, said:

Nah, do the Varrock Easy Tasks and unlock the Edgeville furnace instead. Much faster. Plus the Varrock Armour 1 piece you get as well has a chance of smelting two ores at once. For Agility, a lot of people move on from the Barbarian course to the Brimhaven - but I'd advise against that to be honest. It was the most frustrating experience of my life, trying to go from one stupid pillar to the next haha. Just stick to the former until 52, then head to the Wilderness course (remember to bring a DDS and a black dragonhide set to annoy any PK'ers who might try to have at you :p) and camp there for the rest of the journey. As for Thieving, I highly recommend picking the doors (210 and 280 exp each, don't forget to bring a lockpick) and Southern practice chests (180 exp each) in the Thieves' Guild (requires completing the quests Buyers and Cellars & I think From Tiny Acorns too). The latters respawn very quickly and the doors have to be opened again every five minutes. Ludicrous experience, I never looked back. :huh:

e: remember to open the Northern doors in the Thieves' Guild first. Because they close again every five minutes, those ones will serve as a good warning as to when you should stop opening the chests and wait outside. If you get shut into a room, there's no exp for unlocking the door from within - and frankly it's just not worth wasting such a decent chunk of experience that way.

I agree with training agility at the wilderness course.

It's a shame all the bots have gone. When I was training agility there, there was also a lot of bots which you could just DDS when you were low on food and get their inventory and they'd just come with more food to you :D
Your signature has been removed for violating our rules. Personal websites should have a clear link back to Zybez on their main page. If you have any questions about this, feel free to drop me a PM - Matchu

#6 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

View PostMurdoc, on 29 October 2011 - 05:48 AM, said:

Nah, do the Varrock Easy Tasks and unlock the Edgeville furnace instead. Much faster. Plus the Varrock Armour 1 piece you get as well has a chance of smelting two ores at once.
If you want to get that bonus for Gold Ore, you need the Varrock Armour 2 piece though!

Summoning can easily be reached if you're willing to spend your penguin points for 2 weeks. Well actually, if you are able to get all (16) penguin points in 1 week, I think you will end up at level 40. The rest can be trained like you normally train Summoning, that'd keep the costs low.:huh:

View PostRashy, on 03 November 2010 - 09:25 AM, said:

The duck is Justin Bieber in disguise. He's spying on us. Ban now!

Posted Image

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#7 Skulduggery

Skulduggery

• RS Name:5kulduggery

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:37 AM

Most of what I would suggest has been covered above, however I would advise against powermining iron and dropping it, mining it at the 3 rocks in dwarven mines and banking in the resource dungeon right next to them is probably just as fast if not faster than dropping them, and alot easier. As almost all bots are gone atm, you shouldn't have to fight for a world either so I would recommend it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

Mining at the Clan Citadel is also an option if you want some diversity in your training, but I'd rather direct you to Shooting Stars. Personally, I found this a really fun way to train Mining every now and then.:innocent:

View PostRashy, on 03 November 2010 - 09:25 AM, said:

The duck is Justin Bieber in disguise. He's spying on us. Ban now!

Posted Image

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: