Xp Counter

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 JessyU

JessyU

• RS Name:HeyitsJessy
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

What is your total current xp on your in-game Runescape XP counter? Do you reset it often? or have you never reset it since day 1 of its release and why?

I personally use my xp counter the way God (jagex) intended and reset it every single time I do something new in order to calculate my total xp per hour or per activity etc etc.Posted Image

Edited by Jessy Uppal, 13 October 2011 - 03:06 AM.

Nobody told the sheep, that they outnumber the wolves.

#2 I am Nyu

I am Nyu

Nyu!

• RS Name:Nyu Nyu
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:DGS

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

171,421,012xp and rising. I never reset it in purpose but have managed to reset it a few times on accident back when it was 1-click reset.

I want it to say "Lots!" so I can stop staring at it so much. If I want to calculate my total XP per hour in an activity I use a timer and record my starting and ending XP in the given skill.

We're seeking the [truth], "We do not care if it is a lie". As if we can see right through it, we follow it along.

@NyusFeed | YouTube

Posted Image

#3 Gladz

Gladz

hypnotizing

• RS Name:Gladz

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:58 PM

LOTS! (214.7m) at the moment, and I used to reset it daily months ago. I'll probably end up resetting it sometime in the near future, just because I like seeing my daily experience gains.

RS HistoryRetired Global Moderator Message Me

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

#4 Jimb0b

Jimb0b

Lets Party

• RS Name:Jimb0b
  • Clan:LnL

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

mine is at 91m i think. I have reset mine from time to time but now i want it to show "too much" or "lots".

Edited by Jimb0b, 12 October 2011 - 09:59 PM.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. - Stephen Hawking

Posted Image

~Proud atheist troll~

#5 Jay

Jay

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

Mine's at about 78 million right now. I've reset once at 101 million and once at 74 million already. I'd be at lots now if i never reset.

"Your tenacity is admirable, but pointless."

Posted Image

♥ Community Leader of Guides & Tips - Pm me with all issues

#6 Oren

Oren

This is NARDAH!

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:03 PM

I have never reset mine. It's at 23m. I just find that it's better to see how much you can achieve.

#7 overvoltage

overvoltage

Rawr

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

Posted Image

max that can be displayed is 214,748,364

I'm going to try and get 214,748,364 exactly tomorrow :)

last reset was after the bxp weekend a year ago September I believe

Edited by overvoltage, 12 October 2011 - 10:22 PM.

Comprehensive Guide to Waterfiends - Updated 1/20/12
Guide to Tormented Demons - Updated 1/20/12
Guide to Glacors - Updated 9/17/11

#8 Sutty

Sutty

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

Mine is around 199m, I stopped resetting sometime last year, can't remember exactly when. Once I get to Lots! I'll probably reset after 2-3 months.  :suspect:

Edited by Sutty, 12 October 2011 - 10:38 PM.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

#9 BrotherVoid1

BrotherVoid1

Retired Completionist

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:12 PM

LOTS! (214.7m).  Except I know I've gotten well over 400m xp gained in the past year... So... I guess I should reset it sometime soon :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 iDrew

iDrew

In the depths of a mind insane, fantasy and reality are the same

• RS Name:Elk Season

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:14 PM

Mines at like 13.8M, I haven't reset it yet. I like seeing how much I've gained since I've returned to RS

Posted Image
Tumblr
STRAIGHT EDGE UNTIL THE DAY I DIE

#11 Urka Zerka

Urka Zerka

Internet Superhero

• RS Name:Urka Zerka

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:19 PM

I have 2.5m (roughly) from my past 3 weeks, 1 of which I was on holidays. I usually reset every 1m but now I don't have so many quests I am gonna skill and train combat a lot more and try to break the 10m barrier ;) my total xp is just breaking 10m so I've achieved 1/4 of my xp in 2 weeks game time :S (shows how much I pissed around and wasted on quests :S)
Posted Image

Can we cuddle?

In just our underwear so our skin can touch. Can I hold you while you wrap yourself around me? I'll play with your hair and drag my fingertips across your skin. You'll peck at my neck while I laugh and tell you to stop. We could whisper cute things to each other under the pillow so no one can hear.
Then I'd pull out my hunting knife and sacrifice you to the darklord, Satan, while chanting sacrificial hymns. YOLO, smoke weed errrday, 420 blaze it, do you even lift?

#12 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:48 AM

I also used to reset it constantly between level-ups to keep a tag on productivity, but then I figured that routine was kind of pointless because I could just use sites such as Runewise to see how exactly the counter was broken down if I had ended up training multiple skills at irregular intervals. Jagex is yet to address that one serious flaw... Now I just leave it to trivially see far I can go every month [as a member]. I think it's currently on a figure around the 8m mark? Nothing fancy.

Edited by Murdoc, 13 October 2011 - 12:53 AM.

Posted Image[/url]
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#13 Unna_Dawg

Unna_Dawg

• RS Name:Sasha Gray X

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:24 AM

27M reset it after I achieve a goal.. Although wouldn't mind it saying " Lot's "
Posted Image

#14 Atiaz

Atiaz

Music is what feelings sound like.

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:16 AM

I accidently reseted mine when the xp counter first came out (:suspect:) so I "only" have 66M exp. right now in that little box :-D I won't reset again, as it would be interesting to see if I'll ever reach the 100 million(s) level. It requires a lot of skilling and personally, I don't like skilling that much  :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Leader of 100+ Combat Requirement

#15 White Cop

White Cop

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:20 AM

~180m reseted already 2-3 times

#16 Holl

Holl

Piggeh

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:21 AM

Mine is on 80-90m at the moment, I haven't reset it once since the very beginning.

I didn't realise there was a cap on it.  :suspect:
Posted Image
[  Signature Shop  ] -  [  Forums  ]  - [  Recruitment Topic  ]
  • ~GFX CL~

#17 Sector Six

Sector Six
  • RS Name:Sector Six

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:25 AM

I reset mine a while ago (last last double experience weekend) from around 50m~ experience so I could easily see how much experience I gained over the weekend (I am aware there are other ways to track it but I thought it was easier). Currently I have around 80m~ experience again, wish I never reset it though as I am eager on getting 'Lots', boy do I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Edited by Sector Six, 13 October 2011 - 03:25 AM.

Global Moderator
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
AOTM/ASC Leader x Achievements Co-Leader x Multimedia & Design Co-Leader
If you have any price guide or board related issues or questions; feel free to PM me.
Are you interested in graphics and/or digital media? Check out my gallery here.
Posted Image

#18 Echliurn

Echliurn

Dave Bodom

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:27 AM

Mines at 20m, but i havent really played since the start of the year and before that i really dont remember how often i reset it, i dont intend to reset it now just so i can see what i end up at i guess overall, i usually use it to see if a hit will land though.

Began 2002 - Maxed Melee 2005 - Maxed Combat 2006 - Retired 2013

Xbox Live - Dave_Bodom

Feel free to add for multiplayer

66k / 100k Gamerscore.

#19 zoth01

zoth01

• RS Name:crovaxx07
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:18 AM

Reseted several times by accident it's at 61m atm. Don't care much, you stop looking at those things when you are a casual player.

I miss my 8hours per day playing  :suspect: :thumbsup: :-D :-P :-( :-P

I am everything I want to be, I am a Lucid Dreamer.

#20 Magick

Magick

outrageous

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:37 AM

I have not reset mine. My goal, like many others, was to achieve 'Lots!'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt