• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dnovelta

Dnovelta

Dnovelta

• RS Name:Dnovelta
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

I'm 66 Mining, and my goal is 76 for RotM. What's the fastest way to get that done?

Thanks.

#2 ~Kevin

~Kevin

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

I did granite with mining urns and shooting stars to 77.

#3 The Corf

The Corf

The Corf has been doubled

• RS Name:The Corf

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

i'm pretty sure the guy above nailed it, there is no better way to train mining than that so just bring along some desert clothes and lotta water skins or an enchanted water tiara and some water runes and you're all set :yes: goodluck :)

If people were rain, i was drizzle and she was a hurricane

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Azunyan!

#4 zoth01

zoth01

• RS Name:crovaxx07
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

You can also try lava flow mine. It's not clicking intensive, and while you're at it you have a chance to gather all the pieces for the mining outfit, which will give you an experience boost while mining  :yes:

I am everything I want to be, I am a Lucid Dreamer.

#5 I am Nyu

I am Nyu

Nyu!

• RS Name:Nyu Nyu
  • Clan:DGS

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

View Postzoth01, on 02 October 2011 - 11:30 AM, said:

You can also try lava flow mine. It's not clicking intensive, and while you're at it you have a chance to gather all the pieces for the mining outfit, which will give you an experience boost while mining  :yes:
This is the first time I've ever seen you link to anything inefficient. It also requires 68 Mining - which the OP doesn't have yet.  :mellow: So they haven't done the quest for it either (most likely, can't remember if you can boost or not)

We're seeking the [truth], "We do not care if it is a lie". As if we can see right through it, we follow it along.

@NyusFeed | YouTube

Posted Image

#6 zoth01

zoth01

• RS Name:crovaxx07
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

View PostI am Nyu, on 02 October 2011 - 11:32 AM, said:

View Postzoth01, on 02 October 2011 - 11:30 AM, said:

This is the first time I've ever seen you link to anything inefficient. It also requires 68 Mining - which the OP doesn't have yet.  :mellow: So they haven't done the quest for it either (most likely, can't remember if you can boost or not)

He's 3 lvls away not like it won't be a viable option in the future. Also, it would be another quest out of the way.

OT: After so many years in this game, I figured out that efficiency is overrated. Although other people may disagree, for me 10 hours of granite mining is more boring than 15 or 20 hours of lava mine flow. Besides, he can unlock a nice looking outfit a long with a pickaxe trim. So yup, granite may still be the fastest, but many people forget the effort for doing it several days  :wub:

I am everything I want to be, I am a Lucid Dreamer.

#7 Atiaz

Atiaz

Music is what feelings sound like.

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:54 AM

I think you should go with the well-known "power mining" method. Wear desert clothes, bring a pickaxe and an inventory (almost full) with waterskins. Head down to the Quarry (see image below) and start mining granite rocks. Mine or two granite, drop them and mine again. The process is pretty simple and is probably one of the fastest way to get mining experience.

Posted Image

How to get to the Quarry

Teleport with your ring of dueling to Duel arena. Head south and go to Shantay Pass. Bribe that guard (let him take 200 gp from your bank) so you can get through the pass. Pay 200 gp to the person with the flying carpet service and fly to Bedabin Camp. Continue moving south, past the Bandit Camp until you reach the Quarry (see the image once again :mellow:)

Advice

I also suggest that you bring a Lava Titan with you as it will boost your mining level which will result in faster experience!

Good luck!  :yes:

Edited by Atiaz, 02 October 2011 - 11:58 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Leader of 100+ Combat Requirement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: