• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 baberuthless

baberuthless

• RS Name:love bugg
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:23 AM

Posted Image

What quests should I do that will benefit me and in what order?

#2 Atiaz

Atiaz

Music is what feelings sound like.

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:10 AM

I suggest that your main goal should be to complete While Guthix Sleeps quest. The rewards from that quest is really good, you recieve 4x100k exp. (4 lamps) in any skills above level 65. You also get a Dragon metal fragment worth between 800k-3M :-P
You also get access to TDS lair where you can hunt the demons for claws :mellow:

Anyways, in order to start the While Guthix Sleeps quest, you need to finish these quests so start doing these first (the bold text is the requirement for WGS):

• Mourning's Ends Part I > Mourning's Ends Part II (The Temple Of Light)
  • Hand in the Sand
  • The Eyes of Glouphrie > The Path of Glouphrie

Continue later with these requirements

• Get your farming up to level 62 and then use a garden pie to boost it to 65 farming
  • You'll have 244 quest points after completed all the quests above. You need another 26 quest points so do random quests until you get 270 quest points :-P
  • Finish the mini-quest The Hunt for Surok and kill Bork (this takes like 10-20 minutes to do).

Here you got something to do :wub: It might seem tough, but it's worth in the end. 400k free experience in any skill (above lvl 65) and you'll make a couple of millions profit just by finishing While Guthix Sleeps.

Have fun and good luck!  :yes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Leader of 100+ Combat Requirement

#3 baberuthless

baberuthless

• RS Name:love bugg
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:13 AM

View PostAtiaz, on 02 October 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

I suggest that your main goal should be to complete While Guthix Sleeps quest. The rewards from that quest is really good, you recieve 4x100k exp. (4 lamps) in any skills above level 65. You also get a Dragon metal fragment worth between 800k-3M :-P
You also get access to TDS lair where you can hunt the demons for claws :mellow:

Anyways, in order to start the While Guthix Sleeps quest, you need to finish these quests so start doing these first (the bold text is the requirement for WGS):

• Mourning's Ends Part I > Mourning's Ends Part II (The Temple Of Light)
  • Hand in the Sand
  • The Eyes of Glouphrie > The Path of Glouphrie

Continue later with these requirements

• Get your farming up to level 62 and then use a garden pie to boost it to 65 farming
  • You'll have 244 quest points after completed all the quests above. You need another 26 quest points so do random quests until you get 270 quest points :-P
  • Finish the mini-quest The Hunt for Surok and kill Bork (this takes like 10-20 minutes to do).

Here you got something to do :wub: It might seem tough, but it's worth in the end. 400k free experience in any skill (above lvl 65) and you'll make a couple of millions profit just by finishing While Guthix Sleeps.

Have fun and good luck!  :yes:

Thanks so much! This really helped:)

#4 zoth01

zoth01

• RS Name:crovaxx07
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

I know this doesn't help much, 90% of the quests in runescape benefit you, either by giving you a good reward for skilling/pvm/boss hunting/transportation, giving you noticeable exp for skills, or just unlocking other quests and diaries.

Like atiaz said, going for wgs is a very good option, because in you'll end up doing loads of useful quests and eventually unlock tds, which are a very good money-maker.

ps: doing 1 quests per day, more if like them, is a great way to get the quest cape. And following the plot will also give you motivation  :yes:

I am everything I want to be, I am a Lucid Dreamer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: