What Should I Do?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 M n M 4 lyf

M n M 4 lyf

• RS Name:M n M 4 lyf
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

So i just go my mems back a few days ago and i've just been doing quests and a bit of slayer. So my question is, what combat skills should i get up?
Also should i bother buying a barrows chestplate? if so which one?  I have 3m to spend to try and improve my armour. I know its not much but im working on getting more cash.

Atm i use:

D med helm (will get nezzy helm tomorrow)
Glory
Rune chest plate
D legs
D boots
Ring of wealth
And i was just wearing black d'hide chaps because i don't know what else to wear in that slot...

Thanks.
Posted Image

#2 Azeem1992

Azeem1992

L33T

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

For now, your 1st priority should be to get 70 prayer. Then train all melee stats to 80, then ranged to 80. Then all to 90. After that, make $ for Extremes and Turmoil.
Posted Image

#3 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

• RS Name:Debenkey
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:32 PM

Getting 70 Magic is a good idea, along with at least 60 Prayer, as it opens the new prayer of Chivalry, as well as as Piety at level 70. As for armour, I would get both a chestplate and platelegs/plateskirt. I find that a Guthan's platebody and a Verac's plateskirt work incredibly well together and are relatively cheap.

#4 Hemlock

Hemlock

there's a hundred ways to cover your redneck past.

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:50 PM

Barrows gloves so get questing and get them out of the way. Speaking of questing, get Smoking Kills out of the way and start earning for a Slayer Helm. As for your armour, you're fine. But I would work towards a nice spread of weapons including an abyssal whip, Saradomin sword for the crush assignments and Korasi's sword/rune crossbow with broad bolts for dragons.

Get your Summoning up and work for the best BoB you can afford. Those dragon bones and infernal ashes will build up and you'll start gaining Prayer levels quickly with access to a gilded altar. The more you slay the more you'll gain melee levels and then you can take it from there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

rsc honored member, player moderator and completionist cape.
when i was king, you would have been the first against the wall.

this is sarah, pick up if you're there. i'm at this place on pico boulevard called tech noir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: