Skulling Green Dragon Bots?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mad_Papper

Mad_Papper

• RS Name:Mad Papper
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:14 AM

Back in the day on my current main I used to skull a few Green dragon bots with good rewards, but some of these old methods don't work anymore as practised on two of my other accounts, so im wondering is there any new current ways of skulling them?

Ive had 2 skull on me so far but thats nothing in comparision to the amount that would have back in the day.

If anyone has any hints or has heard of any new ideas, please tell me :)

Thanks~

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Vinny`

Vinny`

Keep it simple .

• RS Name:Vinnn
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

The old ones still work on actual players but not on bots, the problem is that 95% of the accounts at green dragons
are bots. So you need to go searching for actual players rather than bots if you wish to skull trick now. (West dragons is probably your best go nowadays)

I personally haven't found a decent way to skull the bots yet.And even if I did I wouldn't tell you :$  :thumbsup:

Sleeping is for dreamers

#3 Rabidwulf

Rabidwulf

lawl

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

You can skull the ones that go to chaos rift  by using a familiar that takes up 1x1 square and putting it right beside the rope. Then have a friend start to punch it or something just so that its in combat and can't enter the rift and it will eventually click on your familiar and not the rift and get a skull.

Posted Image
How to keep an idiot occupied:
Please read the line below!
Please read the line above!

#4 Gri3

Gri3

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

You can get druid bots to skull :)

#5 [J]osh

[J]osh

• RS Name:I Jager I
  • Clan:...

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:42 AM

There are methods available, but none that anyone would give away for free. Its alot easier to skull non bot ones now though.

Posted Image

#6 rudy

rudy

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

View PostRabidwulf, on 02 May 2011 - 11:11 AM, said:

You can skull the ones that go to chaos rift  by using a familiar that takes up 1x1 square and putting it right beside the rope. Then have a friend start to punch it or something just so that its in combat and can't enter the rift and it will eventually click on your familiar and not the rift and get a skull.

This but my friend uses a shortbow with bronze arrows to prevent heavy damage. We got a BCP off a bot the other day along with countless whips lol.

Edited by rudy, 09 May 2011 - 01:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: