Jump to content


Answered

Lsp Question



  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 emileheskey

emileheskey

    Junior Member

  • Posts:45
  • Joined:23-May 09
  • RS Name:emileheskey
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Clan:-

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:02 PM

Hi guys. I've just started bossing for a bit and I need some help.

I just got a 6 man hilt split recently. Should I boss more and miss a few drops to get some LSP or should I skill/train for a few weeks before going back to boss? And if I'm going to wait how long would it take for LSP to go down to zero? I've tried going back after a week or so but I wasn't getting anything.

Thanks!

#2 zoth01

zoth01

    Member

  • Posts:3,358
  • Joined:20-December 06
  • RS Name:crovaxx07
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

What hilt? If you got a bandos hilt i'd say keep pvming, but if you got arma it would be a bit different i think  :thumbsup:

I am everything I want to be, I am a Lucid Dreamer.


#3 P rison Mike

P rison Mike

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:42 PM

View Postemileheskey, on 19 March 2011 - 11:02 PM, said:

Hi guys. I've just started bossing for a bit and I need some help.

I just got a 6 man hilt split recently. Should I boss more and miss a few drops to get some LSP or should I skill/train for a few weeks before going back to boss? And if I'm going to wait how long would it take for LSP to go down to zero? I've tried going back after a week or so but I wasn't getting anything.

Thanks!
6 man hilt split? is that coinshare? That doesn't take down your lsp.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 emileheskey

emileheskey

    Junior Member

  • Posts:45
  • Joined:23-May 09
  • RS Name:emileheskey
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Clan:-

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:21 AM

Oh right sorry I wasn't clearer. Bandos hilt at a mass lootshare.

#5 Wicked Sins

Wicked Sins

    Member

  • Posts:332
  • Joined:19-November 10
  • RS Name:Wicked Sins
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:24 AM

tbh a 6 man bandos drop is worth next to nothing considering a bandos hilt is what 9mill?? if your interested in gaining some lsp then keep pvming (preferably with smaller teams), you will need to miss at least 2-3 more drops before you have a chance at getting something.

lsp also drops by 10% each 24 hours.
I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.

#6 P rison Mike

P rison Mike

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:27 AM

View Postemileheskey, on 20 March 2011 - 12:21 AM, said:

Oh right sorry I wasn't clearer. Bandos hilt at a mass lootshare.
The mass was 6 man?
If yes, I would recommend csing teams for like a week.
If no (more than 6 man), I would recommend lsing teams.

EDIT: NVM didn't know hilt was 9m..

Edited by P rison Mike, 20 March 2011 - 12:28 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 emileheskey

emileheskey

    Junior Member

  • Posts:45
  • Joined:23-May 09
  • RS Name:emileheskey
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Clan:-

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:27 AM

Okay right thanks :)

Edited by emileheskey, 20 March 2011 - 12:28 AM.


#8 Wicked Sins

Wicked Sins

    Member

  • Posts:332
  • Joined:19-November 10
  • RS Name:Wicked Sins
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

View PostP rison Mike, on 20 March 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

View Postemileheskey, on 20 March 2011 - 12:21 AM, said:

Oh right sorry I wasn't clearer. Bandos hilt at a mass lootshare.
The mass was 6 man?
If yes, I would recommend csing teams for like a week.
If no (more than 6 man), I would recommend lsing teams.

EDIT: NVM didn't know hilt was 9m..

I'm sorry but this advise is just wrong, doing a lot of ls pvm myself it is always better to continue doing pvm as a constant unless you have more then -50million lsp. switching back and forth between coinshare teams and lootshare teams does absolutely nothing for you but waste your time, pick one or the other not both. the point to a small lootshare team is the smaller the team the more lsp you gain when item is dropped, so the advice to do ls when its more then 6 people is again completely opposite of what should actually be done if at all possible.

really hate sounding like a troll here but had to be said before you do something stupid OP.
I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.

#9 P rison Mike

P rison Mike

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:17 AM

View PostWicked Sins, on 20 March 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

View PostP rison Mike, on 20 March 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

View Postemileheskey, on 20 March 2011 - 12:21 AM, said:

Oh right sorry I wasn't clearer. Bandos hilt at a mass lootshare.
The mass was 6 man?
If yes, I would recommend csing teams for like a week.
If no (more than 6 man), I would recommend lsing teams.

EDIT: NVM didn't know hilt was 9m..

I'm sorry but this advise is just wrong, doing a lot of ls pvm myself it is always better to continue doing pvm as a constant unless you have more then -50million lsp. switching back and forth between coinshare teams and lootshare teams does absolutely nothing for you but waste your time, pick one or the other not both. the point to a small lootshare team is the smaller the team the more lsp you gain when item is dropped, so the advice to do ls when its more then 6 people is again completely opposite of what should actually be done if at all possible.

really hate sounding like a troll here but had to be said before you do something stupid OP.
I didn't mean ls in big teams. Ment he's prob neg lsp from hilt, and by csing for a little awhile, the smaller drops would make up for his lower lsp. Or he could just lootshare it back. Unless I'm missing something in your post.

Edited by P rison Mike, 20 March 2011 - 02:18 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Wicked Sins

Wicked Sins

    Member

  • Posts:332
  • Joined:19-November 10
  • RS Name:Wicked Sins
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:28 AM

View PostP rison Mike, on 20 March 2011 - 02:17 AM, said:

View PostWicked Sins, on 20 March 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

View PostP rison Mike, on 20 March 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

View Postemileheskey, on 20 March 2011 - 12:21 AM, said:

Oh right sorry I wasn't clearer. Bandos hilt at a mass lootshare.
The mass was 6 man?
If yes, I would recommend csing teams for like a week.
If no (more than 6 man), I would recommend lsing teams.

EDIT: NVM didn't know hilt was 9m..

I'm sorry but this advise is just wrong, doing a lot of ls pvm myself it is always better to continue doing pvm as a constant unless you have more then -50million lsp. switching back and forth between coinshare teams and lootshare teams does absolutely nothing for you but waste your time, pick one or the other not both. the point to a small lootshare team is the smaller the team the more lsp you gain when item is dropped, so the advice to do ls when its more then 6 people is again completely opposite of what should actually be done if at all possible.

really hate sounding like a troll here but had to be said before you do something stupid OP.
I didn't mean ls in big teams. Ment he's prob neg lsp from hilt, and by csing for a little awhile, the smaller drops would make up for his lower lsp. Or he could just lootshare it back. Unless I'm missing something in your post.

ah I see, your theory is valid if he has over -50mill lsp, but given a hilt is 9mill split and assuming he had over 2mill lsp anyway to get the hilt, and taking into consideration he has said he "didn't get anything all last week" so a 7 day period he is back to 0 or even in the + range now. in general though if a player is less then -50mill lsp then he can get the lsp back much more quickly by continuing to ls and missing 1-2 drops to return it to 0 rather then doing cs for 7-10 days
I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana
 
Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt
 
Color: