• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 My Control

My Control

Off the chain!

• RS Name:N/A
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

Gotta do like 9k alchs.  I don't want to do superheating because I'm going to be busy all day so please, only people that can tell me items to alch.

Looking for items that are good to alch for profit, little profit, or no profit at all and just steady.  I don't want to lose much money because I'm running on a tight budget.  What's a good item to do in bulks?

Barrows Pker,
that's it.

#2 ic3s tzhaar

ic3s tzhaar

• RS Name:Ic3s tzhaar

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

http://forums.zybez..../page__hl__alch

I don't post here that often anymore

Posted Image

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

Posted Image

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves..." - bh

#3 Daz121994

Daz121994

★★★★★

• RS Name:Unknown
  • Clan:Ronin

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Depends wht u manage to get the items price at :/
R1IV3R0FR3D ~ Death Before Dishonour ¬ RDK
L00TD3CT3R ~ The Green Dream ¬ AF
BLEED BLUE ~ No Guts No Glory ¬ Brut
They See Me Ronin They Hatin ¬ Ronin

#4 casey_kevin

casey_kevin
  • RS Name:casey_kevin
  • Clan:Df

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

http://alchprices.com/

Just use that website to find an item. When I recently alched for 94 magic I used blue d'hide chaps/vambs/bodies as my main source for alching. In a day you can usually get several thousand of each of those items under med price.

Edited by casey_kevin, 27 January 2011 - 04:19 PM.

Df since August of 2006
Posted Image

#5 TommyR™

TommyR™

Look into my box :D

• RS Name:Bro Spartan

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

How is it, that you can't do superheating due to being busy, but you can alch?

Spoiler

Posted Image

#6 bolsh

bolsh

understanding

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

Quit the flaming of each other; only post here if you're trying to answer the question.
"Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

#7 MedievalEscaper

MedievalEscaper

People call me Danny.

• RS Name:Dannyboy7200

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

If you are going to use an auto clicker, I wouldn't recommend using one now, especially because of rumors going around that Jagex is going to have a mass ban of botters on the Wilderness and Free Trade update.

Anyways, to answer your question, I would recommend alchprices.com in order to find items to alch.

I am currently trying to get mage up as well and I found that stun alching is better than alching. You use more money, about 250k every 1k stuns, but if you find an alch item which you can profit from or break even, this loss is minimal and you could easily gain it back. I currently alch yew longbows and lose about 90k to 100k per 1k alchs, so if you're strictly alching, you could just use yew longbows.

Edited by MedievalEscaper, 27 January 2011 - 10:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: