When To Reset My Dungeoneering Progress?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 roudyman777

roudyman777

• RS Name:Cubzwillwin
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

Everyone says to maximize xp in dungeoneering you have to reset your prestige(ir something idk). When am i supposed to do this? I currently have 26 dungeoneering so my max floor is 13. Do i do floors 1-13 then reset? The max floors i have gone to was 6, then i reset, so do i go to floor 7 then reset? im EXTREMELY confused at this and can someone tell me when to reset for 26 dungeoneering and what i should do once i hit 27, and also WHY we do this. Thank you all.
[url=http://www.rsbandb.com/]Posted Image[/url]

#2 æther

æther

Prime. Like.Optimus.

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

Do i do floors 1-13 then reset?
You answered your question yourself.  :thumbsup:
Reset every time you've completed all available floors.

Posted Image

#3 iLauren

iLauren

un, deux, trois

• RS Name:Lahrun
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:31 PM

The higher level you reset at, the higher your prestige is, and basically the higher amount of experience is why you reset. So if you make it to floor 13, you'll reset, and if you continue dungeoneering you'll unlock more floors along the way, so just reset when you can't do any more possible floors. Try not to repeat floors you have already done, either.

Posted Image

GW2: Lahrun.3704 | Rash's partner in crime

#4 _Jeff

_Jeff

Host @ Omni Flowers FC.

• RS Name:TtlyRadName

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

hey im 27 dung, wanna dung together? i know it's off topic, but i need someone to dung with. :s  it's so boring to solo.

add and pm I Leik Cats if you do.
I have removed your signature as it breaks the forum rules. Please read this thread for details.
-Justin
Spoiler

#5 Azeem1992

Azeem1992

L33T

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:06 PM

I confirm that what you asked about resetting after doing f1-13 is correct OP.
Posted Image

#6 22mario

22mario

Consistency breeds success.

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:10 PM

Complete all the floors you can do, so if you can do up to floor 13, do 1-13(Don't need to do in order) then reset. As you level you unlock more floors, so do all the way you can then reset.

Posted Image

#7 Armored Core

Armored Core

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:17 AM

You could do that but its a hassle really.

You see prestige adds to the experience so the reason why people go on about resetting as soon as you finish all floors is so people get that added experience from each floor.

However if you repeat floors you only gain the base experience and there is no prestige added into the equation. What you can do it unlock your maximum prestige for your level and when you reach the last floor you can repeat is 2 or 3 times before resetting. You wont get the prestige experience added but it was way better for me instead of going through the process of stalking your floor progression, resetting and etc.

Edited by Too-much-work, 02 January 2011 - 01:17 AM.

Posted Image

#8 roudyman777

roudyman777

• RS Name:Cubzwillwin

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:51 PM

So lets say i get a group and we do floors 1-6 before everyone leaves. Then i go out and see someone doing floors 4-13. I will get prestige bonus for 1-6 the first time, then when i repeat 4,5 and 6, i will get no prestige bonus? (examples help me out a lot btw :P)
[url=http://www.rsbandb.com/]Posted Image[/url]

#9 Gladz

Gladz

hypnotizing

• RS Name:Gladz
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

View Postroudyboy777, on 02 January 2011 - 01:51 PM, said:

So lets say i get a group and we do floors 1-6 before everyone leaves. Then i go out and see someone doing floors 4-13. I will get prestige bonus for 1-6 the first time, then when i repeat 4,5 and 6, i will get no prestige bonus? (examples help me out a lot btw :P)
Correct. If the floor is checked off on your ring, then you've already done it, thus you'll receive no prestige experience.

RS HistoryRetired Global Moderator Message Me

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: