A Few Questions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: A Few Questions

Do you listen to each episode?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Do you find the episodes entertaining?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Do you find the episodes interesting?

Do you give feedback to an episode in topic?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DaveC

DaveC

Your soul. I has it.

• RS Name:Talisker
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:05 PM

Please say what you think we can improve on and why you answered what you did.

I'm trying to think up ideas on how we can get these listened to on a more regular basis, so any help would be fantastic.

Thanks!!

Remember to check out Z20, especially if you're a new listener!! Zybez20 Episode 21: Wilderness discussion!!

Edited by DaveC, 30 December 2010 - 02:33 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Roderiquez

Roderiquez

• RS Name:Roderiquez

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:06 PM

I like the way the show is. I listen to it eversince I know it exists! I like the change between RS and Real life stuff and events like Wikileaks nd such which is hot topic nowadays.

How good are your "ratings" each episode? I have no idea how many people actually listen to this, but they should!

I think the improvement of the show playing in the actual internet window is a good improvement already. I think before it always popped up on WMA or whatever people use, which may tend to annoy people. Maybe you could make it so the window pops up in a new tab or screen so people can still browse Zybez in meanwhile without having to reopen it themselves.

Maybe it will attract more people if  there will be an actual spot for you guys on the right hand side of the mainpage together with the Weekly penguins stuff. Right now there's like a Video and Image gallery place, which hardly ever changes anyway (and I doubt anyone is really interested in them) so you deserve a spot up there. Especially if you make a cool banner for it, people will notice. This ofcourse together with the already existing mainpage news post for the headsup of a new episode.

Right now your Zybez 20 post will only be on the mainpage for a couple of days untill new news moves you off into the Death pit called archives. Posted Image

I hope to be hearing alot more greatness in the new year! so Happy new year in advance Posted Image

Rod Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Deluxx

Deluxx

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:55 PM

Listening to it atm where all of you are talking about scamming*.

But yeah, as long as I know one is out, they're actually pretty interesting.

Edited by Deluxx, 30 December 2010 - 08:56 PM.

#4 Silverguy

Silverguy

I'm better than gold

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:11 AM

View PostDeluxx, on 30 December 2010 - 08:55 PM, said:

Listening to it atm where all of you are talking about scamming*.

But yeah, as long as I know one is out, they're actually pretty interesting.
I'm looking to getting a feed in iTunes (or whatever podcast-supporting media player you use) back online soon.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 mocco1

mocco1

• RS Name:mocco1

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

a great podcast, every episode, that i dont mind listening to! :suspect:

Jay

#6 » Caudery

» Caudery

Caudery 13.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:03 AM

You need to relate a lot of it about IRL because on the internet no1 wants to talk about Runescape with a bunch of people if your not doing the same thing. When you talk about irl try and talk about subjects with people can relate to and remember your viewers are from different countries.
You may not use clan signatures / under-banners of clans that you are not currently in, they have been left linked in the spoiler in case you need to save them, please change your signature to something else. Any issues PM any of the CD staff.

#7 Laurent

Laurent

Ride or Collide

• Clan:Collision

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:50 PM

Since i haven't played Runescape and been on Zybez for over a year, I'm not familiar with the Zybez Podcast. Though, while I'm in the Subway and in the Bus in the morning, I love listening to something else than Music; often podcasts. Could somone tell me what kind of subject you guys treat and how long are the shows approximatly. Also if they are available on iTunes?

Posted Image

#8 Ile

Ile

Is this mandatory?

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:21 AM

Episodes are generally 20 minutes and cover RS, zybez and real life events.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: