Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

After getting some feedback in moneymaking, and my desire for turmoil, I have decided to get quest points for wgs. I have really hated questing, but have decided to man up and just finally do it. Pics above are all the quests I didn't do/have started but didn't finish. Currently have 184/270 quest points. Any amount of suggestions of quests I should do are welcome.

List of Suggested Quests:

All Fired Up
Catapult Construction
Devious Minds
Fight Arena
In Pyre Need
In Search of the Myreque
Perils of Ice Moutain
Rune Mechanics
Scorpion Catcher
Shades of Mort'ton
A Soul's Bane
Tears of Guthix
The Tale of the Muspah
Tower of Life
Tribal Totem
Cold War
Fairy Tale II
Ghosts Ahoy
Throne of Miscellania
clock tower
hazeel cult
olaf's quest

All feedback welcome, don't troll please.
~Bow

Edited by Bow Twin Da, 20 December 2010 - 04:08 PM.

#2 Soyuffie

Soyuffie

• RS Name:Soyuffie
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:24 PM

Do all of those

Posted Image

#3 hydraboxdog

hydraboxdog

Rover will get you.

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

Hmm, let's see.

Easy/fast:
All Fired Up
Catapult Construction
Devious Minds (if you have the reqs)
Fight Arena
Gunnar's Ground
In Pyre Need
In Search of the Myreque
Perils of Ice Moutain
Rune Mechanics
Scorpion Catcher
Shades of Mort'ton
A Soul's Bane
Tears of Guthix
The Tale of the Muspah
Tower of Life
Tribal Totem

Good rewards:
Cold War
Fairy Tale II
Ghosts Ahoy
Throne of Miscellania

That's all I can think of for now. Not sure if this will help, especially since I'm a quest lover myself, but I hope it's useful. Required questpoints really makes up a good portion of all quests, so it may really be more of a matter of which quests to not do.

Edited by hydraboxdog, 16 December 2010 - 09:41 PM.

"REPORT EXTENT OF TIME CURVE!"
"773 DALEKIAN SCALE 915 DEGREES!"
"COMPUTE TIME LAG BY EARTH SCALE!"
"Uh, what, uh... oh uh gee, eh uh... COMPUTER READINGS 15 EARTH MINUTES REDUCING!"
"WE ARE CLOSE BEHIND THEM! EXTERMINATE!"

#4 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:55 PM

Everything, but Elemental Workshop 3 and Morning's End. They are time consuming and the rewards are meh... The other quest, you should be done in an hour if you have a well written guide and follow a guide on youtube.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Hemlock

Hemlock

elroy cohen gets a gasface.

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:01 PM

Tears of Guthix first. Tears once a week is an awesome way to level Dungeoneering or any other skill you hate with a passion. It's needed for WGS so get it out of the way and enjoy collecting tears once a week.

Second, get all the penguin quests out of the way. Getting 16 points a week compared to a lower amount seems minor at first but you will notice a level in a hard to train skill once every two to three weeks if you remember to go to world 60 once a week.

Third, go for quests which will train skills which can get you a load of cash quickly. All the Fairy Tale quests are good for this as it will get you Farming experience and buffs (no more weeding, magic secateurs) which will make it easier to gain more money through herb Farming. Likewise, all the troll quests will get you Herblore experience and My Arm's patch which will get you a good amount of money when you plant your snaps, ranarrs, lants and torstols (eventually) up there.

After that, just look at your skills and see which skills are closest for a level and choose a quest which will level that skill.

Posted Image

Posted Image

rsc honored member, player moderator and completionist cape.
when i was king, you would have been the first against the wall.
1. if you done wrong, accept the responsibility of your actions.
2. if you know something which is private to others, respect the wishes of the people who trust you.
3. if you want to lead, you must prove it.
4. never take sides.
5. never back away from a request or renege on a promise.

#6 Jordyi

Jordyi

Radio Leader

• RS Name:Jordyi

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:26 PM

Alonside what Hemlock said, you should also be on the lookout for any quests which offer more than 1 quest point and are not at a long or very long length. I recently got to 270 quest points and finished While Guthix Sleeps via this method. Completing quests such as A tail of two cats and Fairytale part II made the whole experience easier with quests such as these offering 2 quests points whilst taking less than an hour each to complete.

Also, if it is to complete While Guthix Sleeps that you are aiming for, make sure you complete all the pre-requirements for this quest whilst in the process of questing. You'll find that in order to complete quests required for WGS that you'll have to complete other quests for the required quests and other quests for those quests, and so on and so forth. By the time you have all the quest requirements, you'll find that you're at the point of doing what I first said: looking for any remainding quests which give high quest points for not an awful lot of work.

- Jordy

Posted Image
Proud to be British

#7 Dr Trollz

Dr Trollz

• RS Name:Dr Trollz

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:12 AM

I am strongly suggesting the cave goblin series, i loved those and they got me interested into questing again. Also yes do the penguin quests so you can get the exp a week alongside with the Tears of Guthix. Thrones of Miscellanea is also a good quest to make money like once a month i think it is (if you keep your approval rating up). I'm surprised no one suggested jumping straight into the few extremely simple quests you haven't done ex: Gunnar's ground.

#8 Bow Twin Da

Bow Twin Da

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

View PostDr Trollz, on 17 December 2010 - 01:12 AM, said:

I am strongly suggesting the cave goblin series, i loved those and they got me interested into questing again. Also yes do the penguin quests so you can get the exp a week alongside with the Tears of Guthix. Thrones of Miscellanea is also a good quest to make money like once a month i think it is (if you keep your approval rating up). I'm surprised no one suggested jumping straight into the few extremely simple quests you haven't done ex: Gunnar's ground.

I did romeo and juliett, so sadly I can't get the quest points. To everyone else thanks, will probably do all questing giving herb exp/requirements for curses and wgs first. Does anyone happen to know a list of all quests with quest points given next to them? If such a thing exists

#9 Gladz

Gladz

hypnotizing

• RS Name:Gladz
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:44 PM

View PostBow Twin Da, on 17 December 2010 - 04:43 PM, said:

View PostDr Trollz, on 17 December 2010 - 01:12 AM, said:

I did romeo and juliett, so sadly I can't get the quest points. To everyone else thanks, will probably do all questing giving herb exp/requirements for curses and wgs first. Does anyone happen to know a list of all quests with quest points given next to them? If such a thing exists
Here: http://www.zybez.net...h.aspx?browse=4

RS HistoryRetired Global Moderator Message Me

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

#10 iTz Dr Peppa

iTz Dr Peppa

Post count is for nubs.

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:48 PM

Do the quests that have rewards that you think would benefit you and/or give rewards/abilities that involve things you do daily in Runescape.

I realize it's not the best answer, but that's always how I choose what quests to do if I need a certain # of quest points for something. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#11 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:51 AM

In additition to easy and fast:
-clock tower
-hazeel cult
-olaf's quest

View PostRashy, on 03 November 2010 - 09:25 AM, said:

The duck is Justin Bieber in disguise. He's spying on us. Ban now!

Posted Image

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#12 a_birch12

a_birch12

• RS Name:Trentbug1

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:58 PM

I'd strongly recommend ToG for the weekly xp and Ghosts Ahoy for the ectophial. I can't tell you how much easier things are when you have a 1-spot 1-click tele like the ectophial, especially to a place without many tele's nearby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: