• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 The Corf

The Corf

The Corf has been doubled

• RS Name:The Corf
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:48 PM

as the title says i need to find a monster to camp with some good rare drops and also pretty good drops at all but my low slayer lvl limits me to do abby demons/spiritual mages as it is only 69 and my low range lvl limits me to range metal dragons as i don't like to melee them for some reason :blink: so plz answer as quick as possible :) and i have lot of time to spend.
what i have to use:
full slayer helm,whip,spirit shield/rune defender,runeplatebody and legs,my best cape is ardy cloak1,rune gloves(from rfd),glory ammy :D,i don't use dragon since i just don't want to spend the money on those but i can if needed,i have 57 summon(so no bunyip yet)
i also have a low amount of ca$h (1,3m to be precise) i know i am poor and that is y i want to camp monsters to get money while i get CB XP as i need atleast 80 def :)
If people were rain, i was drizzle and she was hurricane
Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.
Posted Image
Azunyan!
http://www.atheist-gamer.com/

#2 TD Addict

TD Addict

• RS Name:Want2mess
  • Clan:Solo

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:15 PM

Abberant spectres are pretty good money, just wear initiate/prostylate and protect mage. They drop lots of expensive herbs and seeds  :blink:

#3 Scorgasmic

Scorgasmic

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

Well since you have a whip, rune, and full slayer helm already you might be better off just training your slayer. It's really good exp and you can get some really good drops as your slayer is already semi-high.

#4 BrainiacOutcast

BrainiacOutcast

the FoG life chose me

• RS Name:Brain Ou

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:44 PM

Don't ask us. Ask duradel.  :blink:

Posted Image

Add me on League of Legends (NA/EUW) and Steam:
"BrainiacOutcast"

#5 The Corf

The Corf

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:52 AM

ty for all the answers i think im gonna do slayer anyway, also what would be a good task to block cuz im gonna block steel drags and black demons but what else?
i am gonna block those that take too long or need too much food with bad drops
Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.
Posted Image
Azunyan!

#6 Wyodaniel

Wyodaniel

• RS Name:Wyodaniel
  • Clan:None.

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

View PostBrainiacOutcast, on 01 October 2010 - 03:44 PM, said:

Don't ask us. Ask duradel. :wub:

The man speaks the truth. Also, don't block steel drags. I camped Steel Drags for a while just to farm level 4 clue scrolls, and I wound up making several m off clues and a visage drop.
---Wyodaniel
Creator of The Firemaking Project.

Also out now : Wyodaniel's Panhandling Guide.

#7 Inphex

Inphex

• RS Name:B e a a s T

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Unblock steels, Visage is good, ya?

63/80 Posted Image

#8 The Corf

The Corf

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

i haven't blocked steels yet and its just bcuz i don't like them for no reason and i always get attacked by irons in brimhaven dunegon and i don't know ehere else to kill them-_- and they use up too many p pots
Posted Image
Azunyan!

#9 Solo Lightning9

Solo Lightning9

Member, for now!

• RS Name:District CLI
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:53 PM

I have blocked Kalphites (too slow respawns), Gargoyles (potential block), Black Demons (they are hard to hit on, slow, and annoying), and Steel Dragons (annoying with Iron Dragons around)(will unblock if I get 80 Dung).
The only thing I know is that I know nothing.

#10 BrotherVoid1

BrotherVoid1

Retired Completionist

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:09 PM

View PostSolo Lightning9, on 02 October 2010 - 09:53 PM, said:

I have blocked Kalphites (too slow respawns), Gargoyles (potential block), Black Demons (they are hard to hit on, slow, and annoying), and Steel Dragons (annoying with Iron Dragons around)(will unblock if I get 80 Dung).

Rofl, you blocked some of my favorite monsters.... Anyways, this thread was asking what NPC to camp.  Camp metal drags in general.  Mage there in full mystic+chaos gaunts+fire bolt.  Rack up the mage xp and wait for some drops to head your way.

Good luck man

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Azeem1992

Azeem1992

L33T

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:59 AM

View PostBrotherVoid1, on 02 October 2010 - 11:09 PM, said:

View PostSolo Lightning9, on 02 October 2010 - 09:53 PM, said:

Rofl, you blocked some of my favorite monsters.... Anyways, this thread was asking what NPC to camp.  Camp metal drags in general.  Mage there in full mystic+chaos gaunts+fire bolt.  Rack up the mage xp and wait for some drops to head your way.

Good luck man
Whoops, must have replied to wrong thing.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: