Answered

How Do I Get Monkey Talisman After Monkey Madness?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Downy

Downy

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:15 AM

Basically, Im doing Recipe for disaster : Freeing the monkey

I didnt have any of the stuff for some reason so Im having to get all the greegrees, the m'speak amulet and all that.

So far I've gotten the M'speak amulet and the archer, guard and zombie bones... Now I just need to get the talisman but I have no idea how

When I spoke to the monkey child again I told him I lost his toy and I cant talk to him now because he is crying... On RuneHQ the only other place I can get it is a monkeys magical market and I cant because he just tells the guards hes found a human and I get lumped back into jail :(
Any help? All I need is the talisman and then Ill be good to go :(

#2 Lt Rhapthorn

Lt Rhapthorn

Formerly LOLBacon5

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:37 AM

Trade with the person who owns the magic stall. He should sell them. You do need some money though.EDIT: Wait, you do still have a normal greegree right? The one you made for MM? If not, then tell the monkey child you lost it, wait 5 minutes, then talk to him again. Go through tunnel, get a new greegree, then come back and buy the them.

Edited by LOLBacon5, 18 August 2010 - 04:39 AM.

Posted Image
Even though the topic is dead, his work should live on. I would personally appreciate it if you visited this thread: HerePosted Image

#3 Downy

Downy

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:39 AM

View PostLOLBacon5, on 18 August 2010 - 04:37 AM, said:

Trade with the person who owns the magic stall. He should sell them. You do need some money though.EDIT: Wait, you do still have a normal greegree right? The one you made for MM? If not, then tell the monkey child you lost it, wait 5 minutes, then talk to him again. Go through tunnel, get a new greegree, then come back and buy the them.

Ty, Ill go that in a bit Just one more game of nazi zombies ;x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: