Jump to content


Best Magic Gear


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 bear123

bear123

    Member

  • Posts:311
  • Joined:24-September 09
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:The Shadows

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:45 AM

im going for 99 magic and should have it soon. i was wondering what the best magic armour setup is that does NOT degrade. thanks!  :thumbsup:
Posted Image Clan Leader of The Shadows. 95+

If you are interested in joining feel free to pm me

#2 Throning

Throning

    Member

  • Posts:211
  • Joined:18-June 10
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:48 AM

mystic?

Posted Image

I Seem to get -1 alot so feel free to continue :)


#3 Gladz

Gladz

    hypnotizing

  • Posts:6,566
  • Joined:31-March 07
  • RS Name:Gladz
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:48 AM

What kind of money are you willing to spend?

RS HistoryRetired Global Moderator Message Me

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.


#4 OsiBasi

OsiBasi

    Member

  • Posts:1,170
  • Joined:14-January 07
  • RS Name:Ivo
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:54 AM

Ahrim's degrade so... Infinity top, bottom & boots, Barbarian assualt healer hat, barrows gloves, Arcane spirit shield, seers ring, arcane stream necklace, God cape(Mage bank) and a staff of light.
I'm not sure whether Infinity or mystic is better bonus's but infinity does look better :thumbsup:
edit: added staff :p

Edited by OsiBasi, 18 July 2010 - 10:03 AM.


#5 Red Joker

Red Joker

    Member

  • Posts:128
  • Joined:06-January 08
  • RS Name:Red Joker
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:56 AM

Infinity and 3rd Age Mage (If you're loaded) are the best alternatives for something that doesn't degrade at the moment.

Posted Image
Harmony will never exist, so long as man attempts to find methods for justifying fighting.


#6 bear123

bear123

    Member

  • Posts:311
  • Joined:24-September 09
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:The Shadows

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:58 AM

View PostGladz, on 18 July 2010 - 09:48 AM, said:

What kind of money are you willing to spend?
i will spend about 10 mill  maybe a little more but im not going to buy 3rd age.
Posted Image Clan Leader of The Shadows. 95+

If you are interested in joining feel free to pm me

#7 nflmanic

nflmanic

    Member

  • Posts:270
  • Joined:18-August 09
  • RS Name:Hypocrit me
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:59 AM

Infinity, btw Ahrims isnt bad...Lasts 10 hours and isnt too expensive.

#8 Like lewis

Like lewis

    Duck Slayer Extraordinaire

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:00 AM

Third age mage hat
Infinity robe top and bottom
Master wand
Arcane
Barrows gloves
Inf boots
Any God cape
Third age ammy
Seers ring (i)

:thumbsup:

#9 jenius

jenius

    Member

  • Posts:103
  • Joined:19-February 10
  • RS Name:McMahon
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Bse

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:00 AM

Full infinity, Staff of light, Mage book/Arcane spirit shield, Arcane stream necklace, seers ring, Barrow glove(?), god cape/firecape.
Posted Image

#10 Gladz

Gladz

    hypnotizing

  • Posts:6,566
  • Joined:31-March 07
  • RS Name:Gladz
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

View Postbear123, on 18 July 2010 - 09:58 AM, said:

View PostGladz, on 18 July 2010 - 09:48 AM, said:

What kind of money are you willing to spend?
i will spend about 10 mill  maybe a little more but im not going to buy 3rd age.
Ahrim's hood, robe top, robe bottom, infinity boots, seer's ring, amulet of magic, ancient staff, zammy book, and god cape.

RS HistoryRetired Global Moderator Message Me

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.


#11 Throning

Throning

    Member

  • Posts:211
  • Joined:18-June 10
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

View PostGladz, on 18 July 2010 - 10:02 AM, said:

View Postbear123, on 18 July 2010 - 09:58 AM, said:

View PostGladz, on 18 July 2010 - 09:48 AM, said:

What kind of money are you willing to spend?
i will spend about 10 mill  maybe a little more but im not going to buy 3rd age.
Ahrim's hood, robe top, robe bottom, infinity boots, seer's ring, amulet of magic, ancient staff, zammy book, and god cape.

he said no degradable

Posted Image

I Seem to get -1 alot so feel free to continue :)


#12 santa clawz

santa clawz

    my bank!

  • Posts:321
  • Joined:16-July 10
  • RS Name:u sm1te
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:tezz

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

View PostRed Joker, on 18 July 2010 - 09:56 AM, said:

Infinity and 3rd Age Mage (If you're loaded) are the best alternatives for something that doesn't degrade at the moment.

yah infinity or 3rd age if u have the money..  :-)
need any help ?

pm me..

please give me a negative reputaition,

it only takes a few seaconds =]

#13 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

    I aim to please!

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

I don't see the big deal when it comes to degrading.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


#14 bear123

bear123

    Member

  • Posts:311
  • Joined:24-September 09
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:The Shadows

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:40 AM

View Postbluetea4me, on 18 July 2010 - 10:48 AM, said:

I don't see the big deal when it comes to degrading.
i dont like things that degrade because then i have to replace them. and thank you jenius im using your setup with a few tweaks
Posted Image Clan Leader of The Shadows. 95+

If you are interested in joining feel free to pm me

#15 neutral whip

neutral whip

    Member

  • Posts:95
  • Joined:10-April 10
  • RS Name:Neutral Whip
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

3rd, infinity or ahrims ;o after usin long time ahrims it costs some money to repair them

#16 æther

æther

    Prime. Like.Optimus.

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

Actually, as long as you make 22K an hour the recharge is free.

Posted Image


#17 Envie

Envie

    Je t'envie

  • Posts:1,053
  • Joined:22-August 09
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:01 PM

I like Dagon'hai :thumbsup: it's not too expensive but I don't think it has the best magic bonuses but I like the set up of Infinity+SoL, Mage Book but definitely god capes over fire capes.

#18 Pale Silver

Pale Silver

    Making First Pixel

  • Posts:994
  • Joined:07-March 09
  • RS Name:TzTok-FlSH
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:27 PM

I can guarantee there are the absolute best 4 magic attack bonus combinations without degrading:

Third age mage hat (+8)
Ahrim's robetop (+30)
Ahrim's robeskirt (+22)
Master wand (+20) / Staff of light (+15 and +15%)
Arcane spirit shield (+20)
Barrows gloves (+6)
Infinity boots (+5)
God cape (+10)
Seer's ring (i) (+8)
Third age amulet (+15) / Arcane steam necklace (+14 and +15%)


The amulet depends on whether or not you want 1 less attack bonus and +15% damage or 1 more bonus and no percent bonus

Total stats (Master wand + Third age amulet) : +144
Total stats (Master wand + Arcane steam necklace) : +143 and +15% damage
Total stats (Staff of light + Third age amulet) : +139 and +15% damage
Total stats (Staff of light + Arcane steam necklace) : +138 and +30% damage

Total requirements (Third age amulet): 70 Magic, 75 Defence, 70 Prayer, completed Recipe for Disaster, Summer's end, Mage Arena completed, Mobilising Armies Rank of 300

Total requirements (Arcane steam necklace): 70 Magic, 75 Defence, 70 Prayer, 70 Dungeoneering, completed Recipe for Disaster, Summer's end, and the Mage Arena, and a Mobilising Armies Rank of 300

Edited by Virus., 18 July 2010 - 05:38 PM.


#19 IZephyrI

IZephyrI

    Member

  • Posts:533
  • Joined:15-November 08
  • RS Name:IZephyrI
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

Helmet: 3rd Age > Seers Helmet > Infinity
Amulet: Arcane Stream > Arcane Blast > 3rd Age > Fury/Glory/Magic
Chest: 3rd Age > Infinity > Mystic
Legs: 3rd Age > Infinity > Mystic
Cape: God Cape > Fire Cape
Staff: Staff of Light > Master Wand > Anicent
Shield: Arcane > Farseer > Mage Book > Unholy Book
Gloves: Barrows > Dragon > Infinity > Mystic
Boots: Infinity > Wizard > Mystic
Ring: Seers (i) > Onyx (i) > Seers

Edited by Devalice, 18 July 2010 - 05:29 PM.


#20 bear123

bear123

    Member

  • Posts:311
  • Joined:24-September 09
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:The Shadows

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:46 AM

View PostVirus., on 18 July 2010 - 05:27 PM, said:

I can guarantee there are the absolute best 4 magic attack bonus combinations without degrading:

Third age mage hat (+8)
Ahrim's robetop (+30)
Ahrim's robeskirt (+22)
Master wand (+20) / Staff of light (+15 and +15%)
Arcane spirit shield (+20)
Barrows gloves (+6)
Infinity boots (+5)
God cape (+10)
Seer's ring (i) (+8)
Third age amulet (+15) / Arcane steam necklace (+14 and +15%)


The amulet depends on whether or not you want 1 less attack bonus and +15% damage or 1 more bonus and no percent bonus

Total stats (Master wand + Third age amulet) : +144
Total stats (Master wand + Arcane steam necklace) : +143 and +15% damage
Total stats (Staff of light + Third age amulet) : +139 and +15% damage
Total stats (Staff of light + Arcane steam necklace) : +138 and +30% damage

Total requirements (Third age amulet): 70 Magic, 75 Defence, 70 Prayer, completed Recipe for Disaster, Summer's end, Mage Arena completed, Mobilising Armies Rank of 300

Total requirements (Arcane steam necklace): 70 Magic, 75 Defence, 70 Prayer, 70 Dungeoneering, completed Recipe for Disaster, Summer's end, and the Mage Arena, and a Mobilising Armies Rank of 300

well first ahrims degrades but because everyone on here has said ahrims i guess i use ahrims. second that setup is amazing! :# thank you so much. and @envie thats what im using now :P
Posted Image Clan Leader of The Shadows. 95+

If you are interested in joining feel free to pm me




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana
 
Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt
 
Color: