Warning Removal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 P A R K E R

P A R K E R

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:No one

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

Hoi Mates. I just started a new account and I'm training mining west(I'm not sure about if it's east or west) anyways when I go banking there are guards and they prompt me with "you'er about to leave safe are bla bla bla " are u sure u wanna do this?"
How can I remove this?I'm seriously annoying.
Thanks.
Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
Step

#2 Castaway

Castaway

• RS Name:Castaway
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

You need to get your total level to 50+ or something
Posted Image

#3 P A R K E R

P A R K E R

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:No one

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

My total is greater than 50.
Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
Step

#4 Thirsty Baby

Thirsty Baby

• RS Name:KHZiddy

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

View PostP A R K E R, on 14 July 2010 - 02:25 PM, said:

Hoi Mates. I just started a new account and I'm training mining west(I'm not sure about if it's east or west) anyways when I go banking there are guards and they prompt me with "you'er about to leave safe are bla bla bla " are u sure u wanna do this?"
How can I remove this?I'm seriously annoying.
Thanks.

Go through it a few more times and one time when it prompts you there will be a checkbox on the bottom saying something like "Check this if you don't want to recieve this warning". Check it and your good to go!

#5 Red Lebenese

Red Lebenese

J'adore le haze

• RS Name:red lebenese

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

i think you can speak to the doomslayer dude outside lumby castle to toggle the warning on and off not 100% on this though
Posted Image

#6 Gladz

Gladz

hypnotizing

• RS Name:Gladz
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:01 PM

You can toggle all of the warning messages just outside Lumbrdige castle.

RS HistoryRetired Global Moderator Message Me

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: