Click the red X! You may ask yourself- how is it useful? X logging is an art of logging out while in combat! It's mostly used in DKs. Since spins constantly hits you- it is literally impossible to manually log out so it is so much easier to xlog. Like the name suggests- you close the browser to force your account to log out.
When do you log out while Xlog?:
1. Instantly when nothing is attacking you
2. 90 seconds
3. Death- see #1
It is an useful tool when you do it correctly for situation as DKs, fighting Chaos dwarves, or to avoid cow attacking you!
Step by step how to Xlog:
1. Make sure that you can survive hits for 90 seconds
2. If you're in multicombat situation- make sure that you're ALONE.
3. Click the red X of your browser!
4. Log in any world that you desire
5. Enjoy the ???
Here's a vid how to enter DKs alone by using xlog- made by me. Please pardon "screenflow demo" thing- I don't want to pay for it.
Edited by Orch, 25 June 2010 - 07:11 AM.