Wtf Happened To My Members?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Smeggy xD

Smeggy xD

• RS Name:Smeg Addict
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:55 AM

Ok, well I got home today and it said I had no membs credit left.. I was paying via credit card using the recurring option so how could it of been possible? And by the way before you say, no, my mum is no bankrupt lol. (Yeah she pays for my membs o.o)

If this is any help;
Your RuneScape subscription will next be rebilled on 20-Jun-2010. This date may change slightly if there are delays while trying to rebill your account.

#2 Wristé13

Wristé13

The mysterious stranger

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:58 AM

This most likely is because of some billing error on Jagex's part. It may also mean that the credit card has been canceled and replaced with a new one (that's happened to me a couple times), but this doesn't seem to be the case.

If nothing happens for, say, a week, I'd just re-subscribe.
Okay, so you pronounce my name like this: "Rist'ay thur'teen.' It's not "Rist," "Riste," or "Rist'uh," and if you spell it "Wristle," you will meet a very, very painful death.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 ʸᵃʸ

ʸᵃʸ

konnekting rod

• RS Name:Garalon
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:59 AM

Three possibilities I can think of:

The credit card is maxed out
The credit card has expired (I had this problem once, Jagex sent me a message in that message box thing telling me this was the case, so I doubt this is it for you)
Something's wrong with Jagex's credit card system today

That's all I can really think of. Check the expiry date on the card, if that's not it, make sure it's not maxed out. If the card is still active and not maxed out, wait a day or two, if still nothing's happened, reapply for membership. That's how I'd deal with this, anyways.

#4 ""Purefather""

""Purefather""

She may have forgotten to pay it yet, or just got a new credit card. Possibly even an error on Jagex's side.

#5 Lemon bonbons

Lemon bonbons

My guess would be that their services are being delayed somehow, so they are being a little slow with your payment, or should I say, VERY slow. Try cancelling your existing subscription and re-subscribing if you have access to the details on your card or send JaGeX a query through the homepage.

Posted Image  Posted Image

こんにちは皆さん、レモンボンボンです。日本語が好きだけど、下手です。それで終わります。よろしくお願いします。

#6 Smeggy xD

Smeggy xD

• RS Name:Smeg Addict

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:02 AM

View PostMan Bon, on 23 June 2010 - 08:59 AM, said:

My guess would be that their services are being delayed somehow, so they are being a little slow with your payment, or should I say, VERY slow. Try cancelling your existing subscription and re-subscribing if you have access to the details on your card or send JaGeX a query through the homepage.
This is a message i got  ;s

We are writing to let you know that your RuneScape subscription has expired.

Your account has reverted to free-to-play status for now. Don

#7 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:09 AM

Does your mom know your log-in details? She could have cancelled the subscribtion?Posted Image

View PostRashy, on 03 November 2010 - 09:25 AM, said:

The duck is Justin Bieber in disguise. He's spying on us. Ban now!

Posted Image

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#8 ʸᵃʸ

ʸᵃʸ

konnekting rod

• RS Name:Garalon
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

Huh. Yeah, that's the message you get when you have your time run out. If they didn't send you a message about the card expiring, it's either a fault on Jagex's side, or the card's maxed out.

Actually, question: Is this the first time the account's membership should have been renewed? If so, are you absolutely certain you hit the 'renewing' button instead of the 'one time membership' button?

#9 Carnifex

Carnifex

I'm not a thief, I'm a treasure hunter.

• RS Name:Lunar
  • Clan:Ridin Solo

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

You could feel free to contact them :-). They would probably be better at answering you question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: