List Of Flippable Items?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sacredsword2

sacredsword2

MM #1

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:25 AM

I was wondering if there was a list of items that are generally good for flips? If not, maybe we could make one here and then it could either be stickied or we could just bookmark it for reference. I only do higher cost items but we may as well add any items because then people can just see what applies to their budget.

Obviously everyone has their favorite items, but for me I find it useful just to have a longer list of items to look into every couple days when considering flips or short term investments. I'll start it off with a list I found on a post made by Graffiti.

Generally, all bars, logs, runes, fish, herbs etc are flippable, so itd be most helpful if you guys mentioned armor/weapons that can be good.

1 whip
2 fury
3 dragon hatchet
4 zerker ring
5 seers

Posted Image
Not really sure why I have -4 rep...

#2 Notmyname

Notmyname

Squirrels = Uber-Pwnage

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:57 PM

About 40% of these items work Posted Image

http://services.rune...?list=0&scale=3

Out-did your list in 40 seconds of work Posted Image

Posted Image

Proud User and Supporter of Runescape Salvation

Click on Show for information on how to get it!

Spoiler

#3 sacredsword2

sacredsword2

MM #1

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

Yes, that's the reason I asked for more expensive items that are decent for flipping, eg: Infinity, barrows, whips, etc.

Posted Image
Not really sure why I have -4 rep...

#4 Revi

Revi

May '03 - Sep '10

• RS Name:Revi
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

It's like leaking your merchanting item. Now people know what to flip they will do you out of business, you'll have a hard time making profit out of these items as hundreds of people will be trying to do the same.
I'm just glad you didn't mention any of my items  -_-
I suspect you've mentioned other merchant's item as you're getting such bad rep.

Posted Image

#5 garyscimmy

garyscimmy

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:08 AM

ty, ill try these out.

#6 31J87AP9D5

31J87AP9D5

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:DGS

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:11 AM

You can flip almost any item in my opinion, I'm happy with 2-3% gain, in F2P I find flipping all ores, logs and raw fish works best, since those are pretty much the only items you can buy in high quantity. Rune items also work, but more and more people do that.

In P2P I used to flip all kinds of potions, raw sharks, monks, clean herbs, unf potions and obsidian items.
Even kingly impling jars work for flipping.

#7 emericaxacireme

emericaxacireme

• RS Name:h00li0c00li0

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

I have a secret item that I use and I usually make around 100k-500k per flip :) Any of those will work though
Posted Image

#8 AlbireoThePK

AlbireoThePK

Time To PK

• RS Name:AlbireoThePK

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:19 AM

TBH if you have to rely on other people not knowing your items then your not flipping properly.  My flips consist of whips, zerker rings, d chains, sara swords, guthan/verac/dharok sets.  Knowing the items doesn't mean you will gain any ability to flip.  Their are so many tricks people don't know :p

PS - I make on average 1.3-2m a flip, 2-3 times a day. (Depends on the time I wake up, and what i'm doing that day but theirs always time for 2 flips, 1 when you wake up in the morning, and one before going to bed at night)

Edited by AlbireoThePK, 09 June 2010 - 12:20 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Lord Muj 123

Lord Muj 123

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:15 AM

View PostAlbireoThePK, on 09 June 2010 - 12:19 AM, said:

TBH if you have to rely on other people not knowing your items then your not flipping properly.  My flips consist of whips, zerker rings, d chains, sara swords, guthan/verac/dharok sets.  Knowing the items doesn't mean you will gain any ability to flip.  Their are so many tricks people don't know :p

PS - I make on average 1.3-2m a flip, 2-3 times a day. (Depends on the time I wake up, and what i'm doing that day but theirs always time for 2 flips, 1 when you wake up in the morning, and one before going to bed at night)

Indeed there are MANY tricks people don't know about flipping, personally i make 20-30m daily flipping 2-3 times like your self :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: