Jump to content


Is Ags Worth It?


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 fury x song

fury x song

    Member

  • Posts:277
  • Joined:20-June 07
  • RS Name:Aqxq
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:21 AM

My question is, is ags worth it? I mean for example I got a pure with 20 att 93 str and i've been thinking about turning 75 att, but is all the money making worth it? Couldnt I you just go pk with Bandos instead, until I got enough money for Ags?

#2 Wast Away

Wast Away

    Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:30 AM

Ags is worth it yes :)
Good because of the special ;D
"Any tree can drop an apple, i'll drop the freaking moon!"

#3 fury x song

fury x song

    Member

  • Posts:277
  • Joined:20-June 07
  • RS Name:Aqxq
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:33 AM

But do you think I can pk with bgs in the meantime while im making money? Like comboing with bandos and dds.

#4 Class1c Pk

Class1c Pk

    Twang that sweet melon

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:44 AM

If you aren't going to spec with the ags just get a bgs..

#5 fury x song

fury x song

    Member

  • Posts:277
  • Joined:20-June 07
  • RS Name:Aqxq
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:48 AM

That wasn't was I was saying, I said in the meantime im making money for ags, can bgs still do it for me in wildy?

#6 Wast Away

Wast Away

    Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:56 AM

Sure :D
And its a lot cheaper ^^
"Any tree can drop an apple, i'll drop the freaking moon!"

#7 Amsterdam X

Amsterdam X

    Member

  • Posts:353
  • Joined:04-May 09
  • RS Name:Amsterdam
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:07 AM

why is it much cheaper? using special doesnt cost money...
Posted Image

#8 fury x song

fury x song

    Member

  • Posts:277
  • Joined:20-June 07
  • RS Name:Aqxq
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:35 AM

I mean bgs is cheaper! the weapon is 70m cheaper.... so my though is to pk with bgs while i make money for ags, and im asking if bgs can do it in wildy.

#9 Class1c Pk

Class1c Pk

    Twang that sweet melon

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:05 AM

but why do you need a bgs? a whip is so much more economical and its faster.

#10 fury x song

fury x song

    Member

  • Posts:277
  • Joined:20-June 07
  • RS Name:Aqxq
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:08 AM

View Postkrkite95, on 02 June 2010 - 02:05 AM, said:

but why do you need a bgs? a whip is so much more economical and its faster.


I dont want attack xp :) I want to stay 75 att

#11 Lucy Fer

Lucy Fer

    Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:13 AM

Any gs without vengeance isnt worth it, unless you range 2h with it. Until then you can use bandos as it is very fun to use aswel.

Posted Image


#12 fury x song

fury x song

    Member

  • Posts:277
  • Joined:20-June 07
  • RS Name:Aqxq
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:38 AM

View Postasunto, on 02 June 2010 - 02:13 AM, said:

Any gs without vengeance isnt worth it, unless you range 2h with it. Until then you can use bandos as it is very fun to use aswel.


I would be cb 83 with 75 att 99 str 85 hp, wouldnt that down all the 40+ def in my cb range? Or will they pwn me?

Edited by fury x song, 02 June 2010 - 02:38 AM.


#13 Lucy Fer

Lucy Fer

    Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:28 AM

You will not encounter a lot of zerks/tanks with venge at that lvl but there will be.

I'm not saying you will not be succesfull but the true power of a godsword is shown when used in combo with vengeance.


And  as answer on your question:

You will kill a lot of the people in your cb range, but pkers with vengeance will have an advantage still on you.


Posted Image


#14 Elyan

Elyan

    Member

  • Posts:206
  • Joined:08-January 07
  • RS Name:E L Y A N
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:51 AM

View Postfury x song, on 02 June 2010 - 02:38 AM, said:

View Postasunto, on 02 June 2010 - 02:13 AM, said:

Any gs without vengeance isnt worth it, unless you range 2h with it. Until then you can use bandos as it is very fun to use aswel.


I would be cb 83 with 75 att 99 str 85 hp, wouldnt that down all the 40+ def in my cb range? Or will they pwn me?
At 82 cmb im 94 range, mage, 82 str, 60 att, 40 def with venge
And I'm telling you right now you would have no chance of downing me unless you hit like 700  :thumbsup:
Desire + Dedication + Determination + Discipline = Destiny.

#15 bee n pee

bee n pee

    Member

  • Posts:75
  • Joined:30-January 10
  • RS Name:Bee n pee
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:12 AM

View Postll Nyx ll, on 02 June 2010 - 05:51 AM, said:

View Postfury x song, on 02 June 2010 - 02:38 AM, said:

View Postasunto, on 02 June 2010 - 02:13 AM, said:

Any gs without vengeance isnt worth it, unless you range 2h with it. Until then you can use bandos as it is very fun to use aswel.


I would be cb 83 with 75 att 99 str 85 hp, wouldnt that down all the 40+ def in my cb range? Or will they pwn me?
At 82 cmb im 94 range, mage, 82 str, 60 att, 40 def with venge
And I'm telling you right now you would have no chance of downing me unless you hit like 700  :thumbsup:

Haha i'll be exactly the same when i'm done, 80 comb with 75 hp though >_<
45 pray right ^^

#16 Revi

Revi

    May '03 - Sep '10

  • Posts:4,044
  • Joined:14-October 06
  • RS Name:Revi
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:15 AM

AGS is worth every GP (As long as it doesnt exceed 120m again  :thumbsup: )

Posted Image


#17 i0h

i0h

    Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:29 AM

Sara Sword is cheaper, trains str, faster, hits decent and it's spec can be really good

I0H- Cleaning up f2p since '06
80 Atk 99 Str 31 Def 99 Rng

Posted Image


#18 fury x song

fury x song

    Member

  • Posts:277
  • Joined:20-June 07
  • RS Name:Aqxq
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:37 AM

Thanks for all the replys! The dude with veng at 80 cb I look forward to fite you :D since I can be maxed range/mage and 85 hp at ur lvl :) But sure venge is nice! But we will see who goes home happy ;P

#19 nahga

nahga
  • Posts:1,002
  • Joined:02-November 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:37 AM

Use SS and AGS for specs

9m risk and you never die cause your overpowered.

#20 fury x song

fury x song

    Member

  • Posts:277
  • Joined:20-June 07
  • RS Name:Aqxq
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

View PostWcp Guru, on 02 June 2010 - 07:37 AM, said:

Use SS and AGS for specs

9m risk and you never die cause your overpowered.


Im sure everyone dies, in that case ill just go with ags I think :)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana
 
Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt
 
Color: