• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 The Economist

The Economist

The black horse

• RS Status:Member

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:40 AM

My Request, I would like a screenshot of an organised bank tab for :
    Melee, Magic, Range Pk Gear - Ready to take out say for example after dying and returning quickly
    Potions + Runes
    Expensive gear
    loot

In return for the person that does this i'll do you a nice favour back

And either way your being helpfull to the community, so others know how to organise their bank
the older brother of PASK
-retired.

#2 Ryan-Elephant

Ryan-Elephant

Just an elephant on a trampoline...

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:48 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Food + mystic bottoms buying in ge atm.

Posted Image

In a dying clan? -1 me. In an alive clan? +1 me, simple.

#3 1_casse

1_casse

• RS Name:prossylight

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:50 AM

jheezzz thts a maddddd pk tab

Posted Image

#4 .Enigma

.Enigma

There is no Answer

• RS Name:Enigma Blood

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:27 AM

I don't have a specific 'pk tab', but this guy does and his vid is worth watching:

#5 Ill_Knock0ut

Ill_Knock0ut

60 attack '07 zerker

• RS Name:Pop Eye
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

My edge pk tab looks like this

Posted Image

When I'm ranging/hybriding it just takes a little longer to get the items, but I'm mainly edge PKing so yeah :thumbsup:

60/60 attack | 83/?? strength | 45/45 defence | 95/?? ranged | 94/?? magic | 52/52 prayer | 87/?? hitpoints | 198/240 QP | 85/?? combat
Fighter hat [X], Fighter torso [4X], Fire cape [X], Barrow gloves [X], Barrelchest anchor [X], Full void range/mage/melee [X], Berserker ring (i) [ ]
Posted Image

#6 Ops

Ops

• RS Name:Ops
  • Clan:None

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:23 PM

http://swiftimg.net/...lic/fo898r7.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
My twins tab, he showed me the picture and I saved it for later use so there you go :p

Posted Image
Die Defeated

#7 The Economist

The Economist

The black horse

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

cheers guys, will definatly take these into consideration, im thinking of making a 30m pk tab for supplies :/! any ideas?
the older brother of PASK
-retired.

#8 Notmyname

Notmyname

Squirrels = Uber-Pwnage

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:55 PM

If i were you, I would put gear in rows like the people above did, but instead of having potions in a line, try this:

Ppot[4]   Sup restore [4]  Brew [4]  Sup atk [4]  Sup str [4]  Range [4] S.Anti[4] AntiFire[4] Summ[4]  Rocktail
Ppot[3]   Sup restore [3]  Brew [3]  Sup atk [3]  Sup str [3]  Range [3] S.Anti[3] AntiFire[3] Summ[3]  Cavefish
Ppot[2]   Sup restore [2]  Brew [2]  Sup atk [2]  Sup str [2]  Range [2] S.Anti[2] AntiFire[2] Summ[2]  Tuna
Ppot[1]   Sup restore [1]  Brew [2]  Sup atk [1]  Sup str [1]  Range [1] S.Anti[1] AntiFire[1] Summ[1]  Empty Vial

The reason for setting it up like this is so that when you use 4 dose potions to fight, the 3 dose, 2 dose, or 1 dose don't go to random places in your bank.

The rocktails are for pking in expensive gear.
Cavefish is for regular pking.
Tuna is for healing at bank.
Empty vials is just a placeholder for when you use the last dose of a potion, and are left with an empty vial.

If you are very observant, you may have noticed that there is no super defense potion listed, this is because you can use a brew as your defense potion. Carry a Ppot, Sup restore, brew, sup atk, sup str, and if you want to an antifire potion or super anti potion. This way you can use brew ---> sup restore --> sup atk/str. This leaves you with bonus hp at the beginning of fight, and raised def atk and str potions.

The antifire potions are, incase you didn't know, to counter the special effect of dragon bolts [e]

I hope this helps you organise your bank Posted Image

Posted Image

Proud User and Supporter of Runescape Salvation

Click on Show for information on how to get it!

Spoiler

#9 Griffin EYB

Griffin EYB

• RS Name:Griffin Eyb

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:45 PM

View PostNotmyname, on 30 May 2010 - 03:55 PM, said:

If i were you, I would put gear in rows like the people above did, but instead of having potions in a line, try this:

Ppot[4]   Sup restore [4]  Brew [4]  Sup atk [4]  Sup str [4]  Range [4] S.Anti[4] AntiFire[4] Summ[4]  Rocktail
Ppot[3]   Sup restore [3]  Brew [3]  Sup atk [3]  Sup str [3]  Range [3] S.Anti[3] AntiFire[3] Summ[3]  Cavefish
Ppot[2]   Sup restore [2]  Brew [2]  Sup atk [2]  Sup str [2]  Range [2] S.Anti[2] AntiFire[2] Summ[2]  Tuna
Ppot[1]   Sup restore [1]  Brew [2]  Sup atk [1]  Sup str [1]  Range [1] S.Anti[1] AntiFire[1] Summ[1]  Empty Vial

The reason for setting it up like this is so that when you use 4 dose potions to fight, the 3 dose, 2 dose, or 1 dose don't go to random places in your bank.

The rocktails are for pking in expensive gear.
Cavefish is for regular pking.
Tuna is for healing at bank.
Empty vials is just a placeholder for when you use the last dose of a potion, and are left with an empty vial.

If you are very observant, you may have noticed that there is no super defense potion listed, this is because you can use a brew as your defense potion. Carry a Ppot, Sup restore, brew, sup atk, sup str, and if you want to an antifire potion or super anti potion. This way you can use brew ---> sup restore --> sup atk/str. This leaves you with bonus hp at the beginning of fight, and raised def atk and str potions.

The antifire potions are, incase you didn't know, to counter the special effect of dragon bolts [e]

I hope this helps you organise your bank http://forums.zybez....lt/thumbsup.gif

I find it easier to put 4 dose potions in my pk tab and put the rest of the doses/vials in a seperate pot tab.

Also, it's good to have super defence as well as sara brew

#10 Notmyname

Notmyname

Squirrels = Uber-Pwnage

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:15 AM

View PostGriffin EYB, on 30 May 2010 - 07:45 PM, said:

View PostNotmyname, on 30 May 2010 - 03:55 PM, said:

Spoiler

I find it easier to put 4 dose potions in my pk tab and put the rest of the doses/vials in a seperate pot tab.

Also, it's good to have super defence as well as sara brew

That can work also, but it just looks VERY organised having it this way Posted Image

Also - This is just an example of what my potions tab looks like, he can switch out whichever potions for whatever potions, doesn't really matter much, I just personally think this is the most organised way to store potions, and I also like to keep them like this incase I'm fighting in low risk gear and I'm not going to repot 3 times during the fight, I'll just bring a 2 or 1 dose potion instead of 4, and this makes that easier to find.

Edited by Notmyname, 31 May 2010 - 08:15 AM.

Posted Image

Proud User and Supporter of Runescape Salvation

Click on Show for information on how to get it!

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: