Making A Gilded Altar With Burners

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Colombian

Colombian

• RS Name:Tman1392
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

I just got 69 construction. I was wondering what exactly I need to make the altar + burners. I was also wondering about the stews and how that works. Thanks

Edited by Colombian, 28 May 2010 - 02:23 PM.

GD.

#2 Ed Pro

Ed Pro

Ed Tar

• RS Name:Ed tar
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

lucky stew and crystal saw?

and with lucky stew i mean the stews from rfd :P

Edited by I Ate A Baby, 28 May 2010 - 02:04 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Colombian

Colombian

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

View PostI Ate A Baby, on 28 May 2010 - 02:04 PM, said:

lucky stew and crystal saw?

and with lucky stew i mean the stews from rfd :P

How do I make the stews?

GD.

#4 anti-duck

anti-duck

S-Mod.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

At your level you could use a crystal saw and tea from a gilded porcelain cup for a +6 construction bonus (your level will only go up 3 levels as the saw bonus is hidden), I made my altar at 69 construction this way, you're also going to need some teak shelves 2 (3 teak planks, 6 soft clay and 2 gold leafs) and the other stuff needed to make tea (larder, range, sink), for the actual altar you're going to need - 2 marble blocks, 4 gold leaves and 2 bolts of cloth, the marble blocks and gold leaves can be bought from the stonemason in Keldagrim for 1.17 million in total, and i'm sure the bolts of cloth can be purchased from the sawmill operator for a few hundred gp (not sure of price).

To make the burners you're going to need 2 marble blocks and 2 steel bars (this will make both burners).

For the stews just purchase a regular stew from the warriors guild or make one (fill empty bowl with water, add a potato, cooked meat and cooked chicken, cook the stew), then to make the orange spicy stew you need to add 3 orange spices to your stew, this is random though and could raise smithing, crafting, fletching, runecrafting, cooking, construction or firemaking, I personally wouldn.t go with the stew option as it could take quite a while to find the correct stew.

Edited by anti-duck, 28 May 2010 - 02:33 PM.

#5 Colombian

Colombian

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

View Postanti-duck, on 28 May 2010 - 02:20 PM, said:

At your level you could use a crystal saw and tea from a gilded porcelain cup for a +6 construction bonus (your level will only go up 3 levels as the saw bonus is hidden), I made my altar at 69 construction this way, you're also going to need some teak shelves 2 (3 teak planks, 6 soft clay and 2 gold leafs) and the other stuff needed to make tea (larder, range, sink), for the actual altar you're going to need - 2 marble blocks, 4 gold leaves and 2 bolts of cloth, the marble blocks and gold leaves can be bought from the stonemason in Keldagrim for 1.17 million in total, and i'm sure the bolts of cloth can be purchased from the sawmill operator for a few hundred gp (not sure of price).

Thank you very much! That was exactly what I was looking for :lol:

GD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: