Suggestions For Next Podcast

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 W13

W13
  • RS Name:W13
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:20 AM

Please respond here about what you'd like Zybez20 to talk about in the next podcast. :-)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Can't tan pon it long, naw eat no yam, no steam fish, nor no green banana" - Sean Paul

#2 H4v3 4t J000

H4v3 4t J000

• RS Name:H4v3 4t J00

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:17 PM

I'd like to see them address some issues about the bots in the game, and real world trading.

And if the podcast happens to come after the re-opening of classic, I'd like to hear their opinions on how Runescape got started.

Please and thankies.
Posted Image
Come visit my Runescape Classic G&A! One of if not the only current RSC G&A's around. http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1379742-my-runescape-classic-ga/

#3 Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

Member of the Midnight Crew

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:04 AM

Seeing as though the Fairy tale part 3 has just come out, it would be interesting to hear their thoughts on how JaGex could finish up some other quest lines :thumbsup:

Mikey

Edited by Mike Wazowski, 16 May 2010 - 06:05 AM.

Posted Image

Retired Global Moderator | Retired Achievements Co-Leader | Retired Aotm Leader

#4 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

Maybe the discussion of Wriste13's 50st Blog?

View PostRashy, on 03 November 2010 - 09:25 AM, said:

The duck is Justin Bieber in disguise. He's spying on us. Ban now!

Posted Image

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#5 Lil

Lil
  • RS Name:Lilmikee
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:03 PM

When'd this topic show up?

Just want to make note; don't expect timely responses to recent news. Editing tends to be a slow process and it might be two weeks before an episode is fully stitched together after recording. We're working on faster methods of editing but it's a refining process.

~Lil~

#6 DaveC

DaveC

Your soul. I has it.

• RS Name:Talisker

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:30 PM

View PostH4v3 4t J000, on 14 May 2010 - 03:17 PM, said:

I'd like to see them address some issues about the bots in the game, and real world trading.

And if the podcast happens to come after the re-opening of classic, I'd like to hear their opinions on how Runescape got started.

Please and thankies.

Check E16.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Jackie Clay

Jackie Clay

スレイヤー

• RS Name:Jackie Clay
  • Clan:TSG

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

There could be some of the discussion dedicated to discussing the two most recent quests and their (what some people consider) mediocre rewards. Also, what this may be communicating from Jagex to your average player.
Posted Image
"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

Slay on.

#8 H4v3 4t J000

H4v3 4t J000

• RS Name:H4v3 4t J00

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:29 PM

View PostDaveC, on 21 May 2010 - 05:30 PM, said:

View PostH4v3 4t J000, on 14 May 2010 - 03:17 PM, said:

Please and thankies.

Check E16.
I just saw it, thank you for addresing the bots :p

Other than that:
If you guys could, I'd like to see what you guys think of minigames in general, this being brought up due to the castle wars update that took place.
Posted Image
Come visit my Runescape Classic G&A! One of if not the only current RSC G&A's around. http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1379742-my-runescape-classic-ga/

#9 Lil

Lil

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

You don't really need to suggest discussing the latest updates. It's kind of what we do.

~Lil~

#10 AGS Lover

AGS Lover

highly illogical.

• RS Name:Submersion
  • Clan:None

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:43 AM

View PostMike Wazowski, on 16 May 2010 - 06:04 AM, said:

Seeing as though the Fairy tale part 3 has just come out, it would be interesting to hear their thoughts on how JaGex could finish up some other quest lines :thumbsup:

Mikey

Interesting but would be too much speculation I think. Why not discuss the Castle Wars update, and ways that other minigames could be improved? (Duel Arena, Duel Tournaments, Fight Pits, Rat Pits, etc).

#11 Lil

Lil

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:23 AM

View PostAGS Lover, on 03 June 2010 - 10:43 AM, said:

Mikey

Interesting but would be too much speculation I think. Why not discuss the Castle Wars update, and ways that other minigames could be improved? (Duel Arena, Duel Tournaments, Fight Pits, Rat Pits, etc).

View PostLilmikee, on 29 May 2010 - 03:34 PM, said:

You don't really need to suggest discussing the latest updates. It's kind of what we do.

~Lil~

Would like to ask that you please don't make suggestions about what topics are discussed each episode. Deliberating over recent updates is a given and off-topic news will be any subject we've personally taken an interest in (it's hard to discuss a matter when we don't have an opinion on it).

What we'd like to hear about is what you did/didn't like about previous podcasts and matters relating to production or formatting. Any features or segments you might like to see added, anything along those lines.

#12 AGS Lover

AGS Lover

highly illogical.

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

View PostLilmikee, on 03 June 2010 - 11:23 AM, said:

Seeing as though the Fairy tale part 3 has just come out, it would be interesting to hear their thoughts on how JaGex could finish up some other quest lines :-)

Mikey

~Lil~

Would like to ask that you please don't make suggestions about what topics are discussed each episode. Deliberating over recent updates is a given and off-topic news will be any subject we've personally taken an interest in (it's hard to discuss a matter when we don't have an opinion on it).

What we'd like to hear about is what you did/didn't like about previous podcasts and matters relating to production or formatting. Any features or segments you might like to see added, anything along those lines.

Oh sorry, I though suggesting topics was what W13 meant. In that case they are pretty much fine :thumbsup:

#13 DaveC

DaveC

Your soul. I has it.

• RS Name:Talisker

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:33 PM

Topics we can discuss fine.

It's actual features of a podcast. Right now we do discussions of topics of various context, an interview here and there and we're not experimenting with out takes.

We're curious as to what other solid features you would like to see added onto the foundation of Z20 (20 minute discussions).

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Lil

Lil

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

View PostAGS Lover, on 03 June 2010 - 12:39 PM, said:

View PostLilmikee, on 03 June 2010 - 11:23 AM, said:

Seeing as though the Fairy tale part 3 has just come out, it would be interesting to hear their thoughts on how JaGex could finish up some other quest lines :angry:

Mikey

~Lil~

Oh sorry, I though suggesting topics was what W13 meant. In that case they are pretty much fine :#

Well admittedly it is actually what W13 meant, but it's not particularly the type of feedback we're looking for (think something was lost in translation somewhere). That said if you have something to say, even if it's a nitpick it's something we'd like to hear about.

#15 AGS Lover

AGS Lover

highly illogical.

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:44 PM

View PostLilmikee, on 04 June 2010 - 11:36 AM, said:

Well admittedly it is actually what W13 meant, but it's not particularly the type of feedback we're looking for (think something was lost in translation somewhere). That said if you have something to say, even if it's a nitpick it's something we'd like to hear about.

Well, lets see... it is a little hard remembering who is talking throughout the podcast, as a lot of you sound similar :# (I'm America)

Would be nice to have each debater talk a little more in the introduction, that might help. That's all I can think of to fix that problem.

#16 claws to the face

claws to the face

DJ Serpent

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Talk about sof :|

#17 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

View Postclaws to the face, on 04 July 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

That was covered in episode 26. :-)

Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#18 claws to the face

claws to the face

DJ Serpent

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

View PostMurdoc, on 04 July 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

View Postclaws to the face, on 04 July 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

That was covered in episode 26. :-)
Oh sorry, I looked at a few and couldn't find that >.<  How about the future update of duo-slayer?

Edited by claws to the face, 04 July 2012 - 01:28 PM.

#19 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

View Postclaws to the face, on 04 July 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

Oh sorry, I looked at a few and couldn't find that >.<  How about the future update of duo-slayer?
Haha, no worries. We'll definitely get round to covering that and what else the latest BTS has to offer in general - but right now the priority is to release a combat beta special. More information can be found here, if you're at all interested.

Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#20 claws to the face

claws to the face

DJ Serpent

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

View PostMurdoc, on 04 July 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

View Postclaws to the face, on 04 July 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

Haha, no worries. We'll definitely get round to covering that and what else the latest BTS has to offer in general - but right now the priority is to release a combat beta special. More information can be found here, if you're at all interested.
Thanks.  I was just going to ask how to be more involved in z20... :woeh:

Edited by claws to the face, 04 July 2012 - 01:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: