Old Account Deleted?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 txetoxic

txetoxic

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:chea boots

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

I was banned about three years ago and used my last chance and never checked back. The account still doesnt show up in high scores though so it probably got denied.

Did they delete accounts because I straight up can't log in? or maybe forgot my password lol
Posted Image
former leader of white power nh clan

#2 British_Faq

British_Faq

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:No one

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

No, JaGex would never delete your account, therefore you most likely forgot your password.

#3 agslover

agslover

I OwNz J0o0 PL0X!

• RS Name:Lieut Cookie

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

View PostBritish_Faq, on 13 May 2010 - 04:31 PM, said:

No, JaGex would never delete your account, therefore you most likely forgot your password.

WRONG, what about all those people who got all those old user names because of inactive and banned accounts?

Im guessing his account has been deleted and might be or has been grabbed by someone else.

#4 British_Faq

British_Faq

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

View Postagslover, on 13 May 2010 - 04:36 PM, said:

WRONG, what about all those people who got all those old user names because of inactive and banned accounts?

Im guessing his account has been deleted and might be or has been grabbed by someone else.
Those were accounts who were as old as Runescape and were never played.

View Posttxetoxic, on 13 May 2010 - 04:29 PM, said:

I was banned about three years ago and used my last chance and never checked back. The account still doesnt show up in high scores though so it probably got denied.

Did they delete accounts because I straight up can't log in? or maybe forgot my password lol
Highly doubt Jagex deleted a Three years old ban seeing they always have this unbanning season also, JaGex didn't delete the accounts, they only took their DISPLAY NAMES, therefore if they come back, they will only have to pick a new name(assumption).

Edited by British_Faq, 13 May 2010 - 04:40 PM.

#5 txetoxic

txetoxic

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

Ok then. Think if I got my password would it be possible to get my crap unbanned? I mean stink it's been a fat three years just curious to see what its like now. I have a fat bank that I put all my money into rares like santas and crap before I stopped playing/got banned so it'd be kinda fun just to blow the money.
Posted Image

#6 British_Faq

British_Faq

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:47 PM

View Posttxetoxic, on 13 May 2010 - 04:44 PM, said:

Ok then. Think if I got my password would it be possible to get my crap unbanned? I mean stink it's been a fat three years just curious to see what its like now. I have a fat bank that I put all my money into rares like santas and crap before I stopped playing/got banned so it'd be kinda fun just to blow the money.
Unless you had any appeal left. However, JaGex usually unbans or gives new-appeals every now and then.

#7 ``Christian

``Christian

• RS Name:Born African

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

It all depends on what the ban was for, Macroing bans are life long, or as long as runescape is around(Not much longer)

91/99 Attack
91/99 Range
85/99 Defense

#8 txetoxic

txetoxic

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:38 PM

View Post``Christian, on 13 May 2010 - 04:52 PM, said:

It all depends on what the ban was for, Macroing bans are life long, or as long as runescape is around(Not much longer)

I used my last chance appeal on my offense (macroing) but the thing is I had the macroing offense and then got a swearing or whatever offense then got banned, then the swearing one expired. I played when my crap had just the macroing now I can't wtf
Posted Image

#9 chiefpacman

chiefpacman

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:30 AM

I think they can.  I tried to log on to an account that hasn't been used for 4 years and it wouldn't let me log in.  I know I didnt forget the pass

#10 dannni yea

dannni yea

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:34 AM

They DON'T remove any accounts, it will always be there. They can remove your display name to random numbers though.
Posted Image
7th to max out overall.

#11 chillipepaz

chillipepaz

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

um yeah they deleted 2 of my account i was able to use the name of a banned account of mine, and a level 3 skiller that was banned in 05 started out in tut again with the same name..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: