• 7.3.2 - Using Chisel
  • 7.3.3 - Gem Bag
  • 8.0 - Precious Gems
  • 9.0 - Karamja Gloves 3
  • 10.0 - Summoning Familiars
  • 11.0 - Frequently Asked Question
  • 12.0 - Credits

1.0 - Introduction

~Hello and Welcome to my latest guide on the benefits of Mining Gem Rocks! Gem Rocks, which are located in Shilo Village in the Shilo Village Gem Mine are an under the radar rock you can mine for decent Mining experience and a great profit. With the rise in prices of Gems, the profits of mining Gems is extraordinary compared to mining Gems in the past and other types of ores. The experience isn't all that bad either as each gem no matter which kind grants you 65 Mining experience when mined!

With the closest bank being the Shilo Village bank at approximately 20 seconds away from the Gem mine, you should be able to receive up to 20k experience per hour with the profits in the hundreds of thousands. Now, Let's get started!

2.0 - Requirements

~The only skill requirements in order to mine Gem rocks is level 40 Mining. However I recommend at least level 60 Mining in order to gain the most out of your mining experience. The only quest requirement is the completion of Shilo Village, however there are a few quests that need to be completed in order to complete Shilo Village as well.

Skill Requirements

Quest Requirements

3.0 - Facts about Gem Rocks

~Now, before you start mining some Gems, you probably want to know some information about the Gem Rocks and the Gems themselves.

You need at least level 40 Mining to mine the Gem Rocks and you will receive 65 experience per gem mined. The Gem Rocks take about 1 Minute 34 Seconds for the Gem to return to the rock and there are 7 rocks in the Gem mine.

Gem rock found in the minePosted Image
Gems when mined in order of Opal, Jade, Red Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

4.0 - Finding the Best Pickaxe
~Now before you start hacking away at some Gem rocks, it would be best to find the pickaxe that suits you best. There is mainly 3 pickaxes to choose from with one alternative. There is the Rune Pickaxe, Dragon Pickaxe, Sacred Clay Pickaxe (morphic), Volatile Clay Pickaxe, and the Inferno Adze.

Rune Pickaxe- The Rune Pickaxe is commonly used by many players who have a Mining level of 41 or higher. It is the number one choice by many miners because of its strength in mining and its affordable price. The current market price is found here. [GE]Posted Image

Dragon Pickaxe- The Dragon Pickaxe is the best overall pickaxe in Runescape. Even though it is better than a Rune Pickaxe and has an increased mining strength, it is extremely expensive and used by serious miners and people who have money to spend. The current market price is found here. [GE]
Posted Image

Sacred Clay Pickaxe (Morphic)- The Sacred Clay Pickaxe is compares to a Rune Pickaxe in pretty much every way. Only difference is is that the Sacred Clay pickaxe doubles your mining experience when mining. Unfortuanetly the pickaxe will degrade after a certain amount of experience and is only obtained from the minigame Stealing Creation and can only be purchased with 20 Stealing Creation points.Posted Image

Sacred Clay Pickaxe (Volatile)- The Sacred Clay Pickaxe Volatile is pretty much the exact same thing as the regular Sacred Clay Pickaxe (Morphic). Only two differences is that unlike the morphic tool, you can not choose which item to have the tool transformer into, and you receive 2.2 times the experience when mining. This too is purchased using 20 Stealing Creation points.Posted Image

Inferno Adze- The Inferno Adze is not only a pickaxe but also a woodcutting axe. It compares exactly the same to a Rune Pickaxe when mining but in order to use this adze, you need to have level 92 Firemaking as well as 41 Mining and 61 Woodcutting. In order to obtain the Inferno Adze, you must complete the All Fired Up activity.Posted Image

5.0 - Getting to the Gem Mine
~Getting to the Gem Mine can be fairly easy if you have level 51 Magic and the ability to teleport to Ardougne. If you don't however don't fret as there are many other ways that to access the Gem Mine as long as you have a few coins.

Method One - Fastest (Requires Karamja gloves 3)
This method is the absolute fastest way to get to the Gem Mine.

• Right Click Karamja Gloves 3
  • Click 'Activate'
  • Climb up Ladder

Posted Image

Method Two - Faster (Requires 51 Magic, 40 Coins, Ardougne Teleport)
This first method is the fastest way to the Gem Rocks.
  • Teleport to Ardougne using 2 Law and 2 Water Runes
  • Walk South and pay 30 coins to take the ship to Brimhaven
  • Walk slightly South and then East until you see Hajedy
  • Pay him 10 coins for him to take you to Shilo Village
  • Walk North across the bridge
  • The Gem Rocks will be in front of you

Posted Image

Method Three - Fast (Requires 40 Magic, Player Owned House (Brimhaven), 10 coins)
This method is the second fastest way to the Gem Rocks.
  • Teleport to your Player Owned House in Brimhaven using 1 Air, 1 Earth and 1 Law Rune
  • Walk North, North East until you see Hajedy by his cart
  • Pay Hajedy 10 coins to take you to Shilo Village

Posted Image

Method Four - Slow (Requires 40 Coins)
This method is one of the slower ways to the Gem Rocks
  • From Port Sarim pay 30 coins to take boat to Karamja
  • Walk West past the volcano until you come to a gate
  • Walk through the gate and then North West until you see Hajedy
  • Pay Hajedy 10 coins for him to take you to Shilo Village

Posted Image

Method Five - Slowest (Requires 30 Coins)
This method is the absolute slowest way to the Gem Rocks
  • From Port Sarim pay 30 coins to take the boat to Karamja
  • Walk West past the volcano until you come to a gate
  • Walk through the gate and the continue West until you come to a House Portal
  • Walk South into Tai Bwo Wannai
  • Continue South past the Nature altar until you come to a bridge
  • Cross the bridge and walk East along the wall of Shilo Village
  • Once you see the Undead, climb over the cart and continue past the gates into Shilo Village
  • Walk West until you come to a bridge
  • Cross the bridge and walk North

Posted Image

6.0 - The Process
~Now that you have a pickaxe and you know how to get to the Gem Rocks, you can start Mining! The process of mining the Gem Rocks is simple and self explanatory. However just in case you're confused, I'll walk you through 2 different but similar methods of mining the Gem Rocks. Remember that for each method, banking your gems is the same of running to the bank and running back to the Mine.

Posted Image

6.1 - Mining and Banking
The first method of mining Gem rocks and most used by miners is the method of Mining and Banking your gems. In this method you want to mine a full inventory of gems and then bank them. If you're not to concerned about profits and just want to accumulate as many gems as possible, bank every gem you mine. If you want more profits though, then I recommend keeping all gems mined except for dropping the Opal, Jade and Red Topaz and these three gems aren't worth as much as the other Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond. Alternatively you can chisel your Opals, Jades and Red Topaz but I'll explain that in the next sub section.

6.2 - Mining and Chiseling
As talked about in the above section on mining this method is Mining and Chiseling. This method is mostly used by people who are all all about the experience and not about gaining the most money possible. As the title says, this method consists of mining gems, and then using a chisel to cut your gems and then chisel them again to make stackable bolt tips. Depending on how concerned you are about profits, you can chisel every gem you mine for the most experience and less profit or you can keep the uncut Sapphires, Emeralds, Rubies, and Diamonds but chisel the Opals, Jades and Red Topaz into bolt tips. This way you can make the trip last long but still gain a nice profit.

7.0 - Inventory and Armor

~The only piece of equipment that you must have is some type of Pickaxe ranging from Bronze to Rune, Sacred Clay, Dragon, or an Inferno Adze. The best pickaxe to use would be the Dragon Pickaxe, but if you can't afford one a Rune Pickaxe works just fine as well. For me I mine using a Rune Pickaxe and a armour setup of:

Helmet: Helm of Neitiznot
Necklace: Glory
Weapon: Rune Pickaxe
Shield: Holy Book
Cape: Legends or Spotted
Boots: Boots of Lightness
Gloves: Barrows Gloves
Ring: Ring of life
Chest: Monk robe or Dark Blue robe
Legs: Monk robe or Dark Blue robe
Posted Image

You can wear anything you would like but I prefer the Boots of Lightness and Spotted cape so I can take off 7 kilograms from my total weight. As long as you have a pickaxe, anything else could be your choice.

7.1 - Shooting Stars

Shooting Stars

After you have freed the Star Sprite inside of a mined star, he will give you a item reward as well as recieveing the ability to mine extra ores for around 15 minutes. If you use this ability when mining Gem Rocks, you will recieve more Gems increasing your production. Even though the extra 15 minutes may not seem like a long time, if it takes you less than 15 minutes to mine a full inventory of Gems, you will increase your production which means more money and experience. Shooting stars are part a Distraction and Diversion only allowing you too mine one star every week.

7.2 - Weight Reduction Clothing  
~If you are looking to maximize the amount of weight you can reduce from your total weight, there is a variety of clothing and armour you can wear.

Agile Top Reduces weight by 12 kilograms and can be obtained by completeing 250 'perfect' laps on the Advanced Barbarian Agility course. Level 35 Hitpoints and Defense is needed to wear itPosted Image
Agile Legs Reduces your weight by 10 kilograms and can be obtained by completeing 250 'perfect' laps on the Advanced Gnome Agility course. Level 35 Hitpoints and Defense is needed to wear it  Posted Image
Spotted Cape Reduces weight by 3 Kilograms requires level 40 Hunter to wieldPosted Image
Spottier Cape Reduces weight by 5 Kilograms and requires 66 Hunter to wield Posted Image
Boots of Lightness Reduces weight by 4.5 kilograms and requires the completion of Temple of IkovPosted Image
Penance Gloves Reduces weight by 7 Kilograms and can be brought from Commander Connad near the Entrance to Barbarian Assualt for 150 points in each of the four roles Posted Image

Here is a picture of all the armour being worn.
Posted Image

7.3 - Inventory
~What you have in your Inventory is completely up to you. However if you are going to use the Mining and Chiseling method, the only item needed in your inventory would be the chisel.

7.3.1 - No Chisel
Inventory if using the Mine and Bank Method.

Posted Image

Posted Image
7.3.2 - Using Chisel
Inventory if using the Mine and Chisel Method.

Posted Image

Posted Image

7.3.3 - Gem Bag
~With the release of the new Dungeoneering skill, players have the ability to purchase a Gem Bag for 2k Tokens. The Gem Bag, which requires level 25 Crafting and 25 Dungeoneering, can hold up to 100 of the following uncut gems:

• Sapphire
  • Emerald
  • Ruby
  • Diamond
      Posted Image

8.0 - Precious Gems
One of the main reasons you're mining the Gem Rocks is for the valuable gems right? Well while mining Gem Rocks, you will mine one gem per rock, varying from Opal to Diamond. Opal being the most common and Diamond the rarest. Here's an analysis of them all.

Opal - Very Common, Least Valuable at 95 coins each. [x]Posted Image
Jade - Common, Second least Valuable at 174 coins each. [x]Posted Image
Red Topaz - Not Common, Third least Valuable at 506 coins each. [x]Posted Image
Sapphire - Semi Rare, Semi Valuable at 2,351 coins each. [x]Posted Image
Emerald - Rare, Valuable at 6,222 coins each. [x]Posted Image
Ruby - Very Rare, Very Valuable at 7,141 coins each. [x]Posted Image
Diamond - Extremely Rare/Rarest, Highly/Most Valuable at 18,300 coins each. [x]Posted Image

9.0 - Karamja Gloves 3

~If you have completed the Karamja Achievement Diary, you rewarded Karamja gloves 3. Karamja gloves 3 can be used to teleport to the Shilo Village Underground Gem mine. This mine is only accessible by clicking 'operate' on your Karamja gloves 3 which will bring you to a mine containing 8 Gem Rocks. Thought spread out, this underground mine can be very useful when the above ground mine is full.

Karamja Gloves 3Posted Image

10.0 - Summoning Familiars

~If you are looking to maximize the number of gems you can mine per trip to the Gem Rocks, and the twenty eight ores  isn't enough for you, you can use Summoning familiars to hold items for you so you can mine more ore each trip. Besides holding extra items, some Summoning familiars even give you an invisible Mining boost. The familiars that can hold items for you include:

Posted Image Thorny snail (holds 3 items and requires level 13 Summoning)
Posted Image Spirit kalphite (holds 6 items and requires level 25 Summoning)
Posted Image Bull ant (hold 9 items and requires level 40 Summoning)
Posted Image Spirit terrorbird (holds 12 items and requires level 52 Summoning)
Posted Image War tortoise (holds 18 items and requires level 67 Summoning)
Posted Image Pack yak (holds 30 items and requires level 96 Summoning)

The familiars that will give you an invisible Mining boost include:

Posted Image Desert Wyrm (invisible boost of +1 and requires level 18 Summoning)
Posted Image Void Ravager (invisible boost of +1 and requires level 34 Summoning)
Posted Image Obsidian Golem (invisible boost of +7 and requires level 73 Summoning)
Posted Image Lava Titan (invisible boost of +10 and requires level 83 Summoning)

11.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Does an  Charged Amulet of Glory help whilst mining the Gem Rocks?

» A:
Yes, having a charged Amulet of glory being worn while mining the Gem rocks will increase the speed at which you mine a gem. Please note that the Amulet of glory must be charged,

Q: Would I have a chance to receive two gems from one rock if wearing Varrock Armor 2 or 3 whilst mining?

» A:
Varrock Armors 2 and 3 only increase your chance of mining two ores from one rock. Since gems are not ores, wearing Varrock Armor will have no effect on your mining experience.

Q: What is the rate of experience per hour when mining the Gem Rocks?

» A:
With level 72 Mining, I typically receive around 10-15k Mining experience per hour when mining Gem Rocks. Based on your Mining level, the amount of experience gained per hour varies. The higher the Mining level, the more experience per hour, the lower the Mining level, the less experience per hour.

Q: How much money per hour does mining Gem Rocks profit?

» A:
On a good day, I can usually mine around 100-150 gems per hour. Based on which gems I mine I usually mine about 300-600k worth of gems per hour with level 72 Mining.

Q: Just exactly how good are mining Gem Rocks as a source of money.

» A:
Recently I have mined about 70k experience worth of Gems. Of all the gems mined, they are worth a total of about 2.1m coins.

Q: How long does each trip take to mine and bank a full inventory of Gems?

» A:
With level 72 Mining, I can usually mine a full inventory of gems in about 7-12 minutes. These calculations were made by using the Mining and Banking method and being the only miner at the mine.

Q:  I'm interested in using a Sacred Clay Pickaxe for mining but it takes multiple games to get enough points to buy one. Is there any clan chats that focus on accumulating points with no combat?

» A:
Yes. There is at least clan chats that focus on accumulating points in Stealing Creation games with no combat. They are: 1fastsc and Fast SC. 1fastsc plays in world 84, while Fast SC plays in world 99.

Q: Since you make off fairly well at the Gems Rocks, can you list your stats so I can compare with mine? This way I estimate how much money I will make and how much experience I will receive.

» A:

• 79 Attack
  • 79 Strength
  • 79 Defence
  • 74 Ranged
  • 60 Prayer
  • 71 Magic
  • 54 Runecrafting
  • 53 Construction
  • 6 Dungeoneering

• 80 Constitution
  • 56 Agility
  • 52 Herblore
  • 56 Thieving
  • 61 Crafting
  • 71 Fletching
  • 65 Slayer
  • 51 Hunter

• 72 Mining
  • 63 Smithing
  • 76 Fishing
  • 72 Cooking
  • 61 Firemaking
  • 76 Woodcutting
  • 50 Farming
  • 63 Summoning

12.0 - Credits
Debenkey:Writing the guide
Runescape:For providing the game and pictures
Zybez:For providing pictures, information and the Pre-Formatted Template
o_OSkillcape:Karamja Gloves 3 Activate Image

Guide Copyright Notice:
All Guides are Copyright © Zybez RuneScape Community Guides forum and the original author, 2001-2010+; All Rights Reserved.

All Guides submitted to Zybez RuneScape Community become property of the Zybez Guides forum. Use on any other website without the author's permission is PROHIBITED!

Edited by Debenkey, 31 January 2011 - 03:09 PM.

#2 Teddy

Teddy

Excuse me?

• RS Name:Sc0rp X L R
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

You haven't added anything to this guide since it being posted.  If you don't show some signs of developing this guide in 1 hour, I'm going to have to lock this thread.

-Teddy
Posted Image

#3 Avicenna

Avicenna

Lost beneath the clouds

• RS Status:Member

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:07 PM

It's alright;  Debenkey has PMed me and explained that he didn't have enough time to continue working on his guide. I'll close it for now and then he'll tell me when to re-open it again when he has time :thumbsup:

Edit: Re-opened! Good luck on your guide :-P

Edited by Avicenna, 09 April 2010 - 08:05 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Ay Ok

Ay Ok

• RS Name:Royale

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:19 PM

Why did you suggest.. monk robes for mining?

And are you positive that the varrock armor 3 gives the chance to mine 2 gems? It says ore and that is different from gem.

#5 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

• RS Name:Debenkey
  • Clan:Zybeznet

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

View PostAy Ok, on 09 April 2010 - 06:19 PM, said:

And are you positive that the varrock armor 3 gives the chance to mine 2 gems? It says ore and that is different from gem.
I didn't suggest Monk robes. Monk robes is just what I wear. People are free to wear whatever they like while Mining. I'm not 100% positive that the Varrock Armor works on gems. I'm working on confirming that the Varrock Armor works on gems though by mining with it.

Edited by Debenkey, 09 April 2010 - 08:30 PM.

#6 Keddy

Keddy

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:40 PM

Lovely Layout using your tables. You seem to be using ~ to start your paragraphs. If you want to make it more distinct, use this:  :thumbsup:
Indent Tags as you would with anything, open tag with Indent inside, and a closing tag.

Edited by Keddy, 09 April 2010 - 10:41 PM.

#7 Christley

Christley

Failing since '03

• RS Name:Therealbest

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:04 PM

View PostDebenkey, on 09 April 2010 - 08:25 PM, said:

I didn't suggest Monk robes. Monk robes is just what I wear. People are free to wear whatever they like while Mining. I'm not 100% positive that the Varrock Armor works on gems. I'm working on confirming that the Varrock Armor works on gems though by mining with it.

it doesnt work. im 99% sure of that
Posted Image

#8 Cavan

Cavan

merp

• RS Name:Cavan
  • Clan:zybeznet

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:11 AM

1. Charged Glory increases chances of getting the good gems ie. Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond. (99% sure :thumbsup:)
2. Add Brimhaven POH portal to route. :)

Edited by Miner Disturbance, 10 April 2010 - 04:11 AM.

Posted Image

#9 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

View PostChristley, on 09 April 2010 - 11:04 PM, said:

View PostDebenkey, on 09 April 2010 - 08:25 PM, said:

it doesnt work. im 99% sure of that
Is there anyway someone can confirm this? I'll be mining later with it to see if it works.

View PostMiner Disturbance, on 10 April 2010 - 04:11 AM, said:

1. Charged Glory increases chances of getting the good gems ie. Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond. (99% sure :mellow:)
2. Add Brimhaven POH portal to route. :)
Charged Glory only increases the chance of receiving gems while mining. Since we are mining purely gems, I don't think it will have an effect. Thanks for the suggestion. I was only going to add in 2 more but now I'll add in 3.

#10 FroggerbobT

FroggerbobT

• RS Name:Frogsrogue

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:36 PM

With the advent of dungeoneering, those of us with 13,000 tokens can get a gem bag to hold 100 gems. This has turned out to be rather useful for some of my friends (the ones that are holding 1-2 of the bags now). Consider adding this to your guide.

#11 Pure Staker

Pure Staker

What's a member title?

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:39 PM

Fastest teleportation method.  Teleporting with your Karamja gloves 3.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Former 'THE' Clan: Knight, General, Captain, Council Member
Posted Image
Current Honoured Member
Follow Shepsidude level 138 (or 200?) Lmao

#12 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:19 PM

View PostFroggerbobT, on 15 April 2010 - 09:36 PM, said:

With the advent of dungeoneering, those of us with 13,000 tokens can get a gem bag to hold 100 gems. This has turned out to be rather useful for some of my friends (the ones that are holding 1-2 of the bags now). Consider adding this to your guide.
Yes, I was going to add this in but haven't had enough time to yet. Thanks for the input! :-/

View PostPure Staker, on 15 April 2010 - 09:39 PM, said:

Fastest teleportation method.  Teleporting with your Karamja gloves 3.
Also was going to add this in, Thanks Pure. :-/

#13 Maxman

Maxman

I Know You

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

Beautiful guide, bro. :-)

One problem, though. With this picture, you see the chat, right? What I personally dislike about guides is unimportant, and sometimes, immature chat. You don't necessarily have to retake the picture, but I recommend covering it up. There's a tool in Paint.NET and Photoshop where you can cover it up (to the point where it's blurry), but do not use a black rectangle. That just ruins the picture. :-S

Love the guide, man. Keep it up. ^_^
Retired from RuneScape | 99 Cooking | 99 Fletching | 99 Fishing | Quest cape
Posted Image- Feel free to PM Me
- Retired Zybez RS Database/Maintenance Crew
- Ex-CL of Guides
- Ex-CL of General Discussion

#14 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:16 PM

View PostMaxman, on 23 April 2010 - 04:44 PM, said:

Beautiful guide, bro. :-)

One problem, though. With this picture, you see the chat, right? What I personally dislike about guides is unimportant, and sometimes, immature chat. You don't necessarily have to retake the picture, but I recommend covering it up. There's a tool in Paint.NET and Photoshop where you can cover it up (to the point where it's blurry), but do not use a black rectangle. That just ruins the picture. :-D

Love the guide, man. Keep it up. ^_^
Alright, I'll use the helpful Smudge tool. :-S

Thanks for posting.

#15 Mes9696

Mes9696

i win u?

• RS Name:mes9696
  • Clan:lols?

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

Using a charged glory does have a benefit to other amulets. With a charged glory you mine the rocks in generally 1-2 swings each (rarely more) where if you did not have a charged glory it usually takes 5-6. This is very helpful in beating out competition if people are trying to steal the rocks (or if you are trying to steal them lol). I, on my pure with 47 mining, have beaten out mining levels 80+ just because they were not using a charged glory at the time.
Posted Image
u mad?

#16 Musica

Musica

We did it for the glory.

• RS Name:Musica
  • Clan:Morale

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:39 AM

Although it's overkill, you might want to add (I know you mention this down in your thread) the instant travel method of Karamja gloves 3.

Very nice guide.
Kill one man, murderer.
Kill millions, conqueror.
Kill them all, god.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#17 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:45 AM

View PostI2estriction, on 24 April 2010 - 08:19 PM, said:

Using a charged glory does have a benefit to other amulets. With a charged glory you mine the rocks in generally 1-2 swings each (rarely more) where if you did not have a charged glory it usually takes 5-6. This is very helpful in beating out competition if people are trying to steal the rocks (or if you are trying to steal them lol). I, on my pure with 47 mining, have beaten out mining levels 80+ just because they were not using a charged glory at the time.
Do we have proof of this?

View PostMusica, on 25 April 2010 - 12:39 AM, said:

Although it's overkill, you might want to add (I know you mention this down in your thread) the instant travel method of Karamja gloves 3.

Very nice guide.
Alright, I'll add it in later when I have more time.

#18 Mes9696

Mes9696

i win u?

• RS Name:mes9696
  • Clan:lols?

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:53 PM

View PostDebenkey, on 25 April 2010 - 06:45 AM, said:

View PostI2estriction, on 24 April 2010 - 08:19 PM, said:

Do we have proof of this?

A charged glory makes you have a better chance of getting all gems. Since the only thing in the rock is gems it makes you mine them faster. I don't know what other proof you need .. I can vid myself mining the rocks with an uncharged and charged glory to show the difference if it helps.
Posted Image
u mad?

#19 Maxman

Maxman

I Know You

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:36 AM

Welcome to General Guides, my friend. :thumbsup:
Retired from RuneScape | 99 Cooking | 99 Fletching | 99 Fishing | Quest cape
Posted Image- Feel free to PM Me
- Retired Zybez RS Database/Maintenance Crew
- Ex-CL of Guides
- Ex-CL of General Discussion

#20 Wristé13

Wristé13

The mysterious stranger

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:45 AM

For something so simple, this is very "pretty" guide; informative, well-written (aside from a few typos - you may want to go through it a bit with a fine-toothed comb, or have a friend do it), and a joy to read. What I would like to know is your actual stats - people will usually give their personal stats so that we can compare and make mental adjustments. This guide will suddenly mean something different if you only have...60 mining, or 55 mining, as others will have higher levels and say "Oh wow, if he can get money with that level, imagine what I can get!" Or, if you're a high level, such as 90+, people will think the converse.

And good tip about the Gem Bags - another practical use for it.
Okay, so you pronounce my name like this: "Rist'ay thur'teen.' It's not "Rist," "Riste," or "Rist'uh," and if you spell it "Wristle," you will meet a very, very painful death.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: