Vinesweeper; Good Farm Xp?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stapler28o

Stapler28o

Tz-Tok Jad

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:24 PM

Topic kinda' says it all;
Is Vinesweeper a good way to level up farming?

If not/ if so, how much XP an hour can you get, and is the minigame any fun?

+1 to any helpful answers.  :-S

#2 kawasaki dud

kawasaki dud

I are playin' 'followin; der yooman!'

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

I suppose if you really dont have anything to do, you could plant your farm run then do vinesweeper till its done, replant and go back to vinesweeper.

Sounds too boring for me though.

Yo rune pures im real happy for you and ima let you finish,
but neitiznot mages are the best pures of all time!
99 str achieved

#3 ic3s tzhaar

ic3s tzhaar

• RS Name:Ic3s tzhaar
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:28 PM

Yes it is good xp, if you can do it right. Here a vid about a guy trading in 500k points

Edited by ic3s tzhaar, 30 March 2010 - 07:28 PM.

I don't post here that often anymore

Posted Image

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

Posted Image

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves..." - bh

#4 I am Nyu

I am Nyu

Nyu!

• RS Name:Nyu Nyu
  • Clan:DGS

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

It's great to play while you plant other things. IMO the minigame is pretty fun but after a week or two and you memorize all the patterns in the game, its just repetitive. [Little to no challenge after a while..]

We're seeking the [truth], "We do not care if it is a lie". As if we can see right through it, we follow it along.

@NyusFeed | YouTube

Posted Image

#5 Stapler28o

Stapler28o

Tz-Tok Jad

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:38 PM

Thanks for the replies so far, anyone know the xp/hr you can get there (just the minigame, I can calculate my farm runs)?

+1'ed everyone. :D

#6 nflmanic

nflmanic

• RS Name:Hypocrit me
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:43 PM

Its great exp in conjunction with normal trees and stuffs, but only after level 40 because you can exchange points per exp with it being equal. anything under isnt 1:1

#7 I am Nyu

I am Nyu

Nyu!

• RS Name:Nyu Nyu
  • Clan:DGS

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

The minigame varies from 5k to 30k xp on average. Highest I think I got from playing for 2 weeks was 38k in 1 hour. [Any rate over 40k/hr can't be sustained without extreme luck + other players knowing how to dig, but not flag..]

Also it's not worth it until you are above level 40. As stated by nfl. The reason being for this is it costs 7.8 points (iirc) per experience below level 40. At level 40 this ratio is 1 point per experience.

My average range was 23-27k experience/hr. I also created a guide [which probably can't be found in the Content Camp anymore] but I do know several guides exist in the content camp showing the patterns. (I highly suggest learning the patterns if you want to get any decent amount of experience.)

Then just play until you can recognize patterns by sight. :)

We're seeking the [truth], "We do not care if it is a lie". As if we can see right through it, we follow it along.

@NyusFeed | YouTube

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: