Death Spawns

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kkiiller5

Kkiiller5

• RS Name:Phusion
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:30 PM

Whenever  you are doing a Nechryael task, you get death spawns. So here is the tip, you DON'T HAVE TO WAIT for the death spawns to go away to log out. Just wait your 10 seconds after killing a Nechrael and log out, no need to kill the death spawns or run away.

#2 Will YUM

Will YUM

Rainbow Unicorn

• RS Name:Three_Wishz

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

Most tasks are around 150 , so logging out after every kill would get ridiculous considering you have three very simple options: 1) Buy Guthan's 2)Bring a bunyip 3) Bring food and/or an Enhanced Excalibur.

#3 Zerg Rush

Zerg Rush

Ultima Ratio Regum

• RS Name:Lord Odin
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

View PostWishz, on 14 March 2010 - 07:58 PM, said:

Most tasks are around 150 , so logging out after every kill would get ridiculous considering you have three very simple options: 1) Buy Guthan's 2)Bring a bunyip 3) Bring food and/or an Enhanced Excalibur.

I think he means if you need to log out during task. Not After every kill.

OT. Good tip, I already knew this but I am sure that there are many others who do not.
This box contains the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Open at your own risk.
Spoiler

#4 PolandSlayer

PolandSlayer

• RS Name:Maciorek4
  • Clan:Mystic

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:36 AM

Thank You I didn't know this :-)
Posted Image

#5 Svstoned

Svstoned

• RS Name:svstoned

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:09 AM

Even if one is foolish enough to miss out on the obvious, who in his right mind would wait untill the deathspawn(s) dissapears when anyone capable of killing Nechs are also capable of one to two hitting a deathspawn?

I don't find this very usefull, sorry pal.

Here's a handy tip;
You can (completely) avoid deathspawns, depending on how fast you kill nechrayels.
-> You can always block out the first spawning deathspawn by moving two squares into the opposite direction.
You can also always block out the second and third but it's sometimes useless so spend time on that while the nechrayel is hitting you, i always block out one.
Fight on either sides of the walls in the slayer tower (are the other places that house nechrayels?), when you killed a nech run to the opposite side and (attack a new nechrayel) any deathspawns previously following will now stop following you.

Posted Image

#6 jamel

jamel

• RS Name:jamel 23
  • Clan:-

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for tip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana