8 replies to this topic

#1 Smiler

Smiler

Glad to be back.

• RS Name:Jambley
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

Hey,

I'm 99 combat (77 atk, 76 def, 80 str) with an abby whip and decent armour (mix of rune and dragon, mostly rune).

I'm currently training at Dagannoths as they're aggresive, I can un-note my food at the store upstairs and they have good drops (seeds, mostly!). But my main requirement is fast exp, and I feel that there might be somewhere better.

I can play at weird hours (like in the day UK time on weekdays, when it's usually really quiet), so no need to recommend super-secret spots really.

I'm quite new to members so I probably don't know even the "obvious" spots.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, please :)/

#2 Judas

Judas

• RS Name:Judas Smells

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:26 PM

I'd recommend doing whatever slayer gives you. You COULD try chaos tunnels to kill a specific monster, idk.

Edited by SJM, 24 February 2010 - 04:15 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Im Phyxius

Im Phyxius

• RS Name:MrTeeto

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:27 PM

I would go with slayer.

#4 hydraboxdog

hydraboxdog

Rover will get you.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

Well, one of the most obvious spots is yaks, but they get really crowded and, due to the rangers that frequently train there, it can be hard to get a hold of a yak. Experiments are also very popular. So that's the two most known ones. I don't know if there's anything better, as I haven't done much non-slayer melee training.
"REPORT EXTENT OF TIME CURVE!"
"773 DALEKIAN SCALE 915 DEGREES!"
"COMPUTE TIME LAG BY EARTH SCALE!"
"Uh, what, uh... oh uh gee, eh uh... COMPUTER READINGS 15 EARTH MINUTES REDUCING!"
"WE ARE CLOSE BEHIND THEM! EXTERMINATE!"

#5 Smiler

Smiler

Glad to be back.

• RS Name:Jambley

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:03 AM

Hey guys, thanks for your responses.

However I did say in my OP that my main requirement was fast exp; and I don't think doing slayer would provide this for me. hydra, thanks for your two suggestions but you've already said they're both too busy - can you recmomend anywhere else?

Thanks guys.

#6 LiIMikey

LiIMikey

LilMikey<3

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:46 AM

do slayer yo :D good money and exp

One Day i will bone Demi Lovato
LilMikey - [email protected]

Posted Image

#7 weeman1690

weeman1690

• RS Name:weeman1690

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:09 AM

try monkey guards at apetoll (constant pray mele) + alter is nearby.  

bandits in the desert is also a very popular spot
This is my signature >.<

#8 æther

æther

Prime. Like.Optimus.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:05 PM

Yeah, the ape guards are one of the best places for xp, but I doubt you've done the quest yet since you're a new member (Monkey Madness).

Experiments should be empty.  The good thing about this is that you don't need food.  However, they drop nothing, just bones.

I'd recommend Slayer to you.  It's my favorite skill and it's really great.  I'm assuming you have a very low slayer level, so for a while it'll suck.  However, you soon start making really good money and great xp, plus it's better than camping.  The only downfall is that you have to run around a lot.  I'd recommend Chaelder (sp?) as your Slayer Master, but once you get 100 combat do a couple quests (Smoking Kills and it's prerequisites), and get 50 Slayer (not sure exactly what level, think it's 50), switch to Sumoa (sp?).

Edited by Jetkid5, 25 February 2010 - 05:06 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Ovorette

Ovorette

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

Earth Warriors in the Edgeville dungeon would be very good experience for you and are never crowded.  Take a one-click teleport and wear a Forinthry (sp?) bracelet in case revenants show up and you need to get out quickly.  You won't need much in the way of food.  They are a bit weak to crush attacks.  

I agree about starting to train Slayer and doing some quests, as well, for the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: