so heres a picture of how i set up my screen.
- resizeable screen, squished as small as possible (without scrollbar) horizontally. this compacts everything so X on bank is closer to inventory to the "make" option over chat bar.
- screen stretched up so exactly 6 items fit in bank
- banker (or bank chest, ideally) lined up under deposit-backpack tab
the method is simple. withdraw 4 of the torstol, then 5 of each of the other pots; if they're lined up properly after clicking "withdraw-5" the right click is automatically on the next potion - you're doing half as much mouse moving, and can do it much faster just like leftclick, rightclick, movedown, repeat.
- i realise this only helps a few players, but as the best method for getting 88-99 herblore is with 3.5k overloads, this could save a few hours of messing with carpal tunnel
`kiwi, your friendly w116 herblorist
- im not claiming this to be the fastest method, or the most productive, however if you have not set up mousekeys and are not in the mood to use a bob for it, then this a general method that can allow for less effort to be used.
Edited by libum1, 13 January 2011 - 09:07 PM.