Prayer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 macbook pro

macbook pro

• RS Name:omg cookies
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

1. Marble incense burner are the best for a boost in exp when offering bones right?
2. How many dragon bones will i need for 70-95 prayer? I will be using 3 prayer brawlers with this method :
Method #1: Gilded Altar

Required Levels: Your own gilded altar is highly preferred (70 con is all you need).
Gear: Brawling Gloves, Shortbow.
Inventory: Bones, 2 marrentills, tinderbox, dust runes, and law runes.
Getting there: Teleport to your house.
What to do: Light your lighters and use Dragon Bones on your altar when you get to your house. Use all the bones in your inventory and your familiar, then use a glory in your house to edgeville. Run in the bank, fill your familiar with bones, withdraw another 2 marrentills and bones, and teleport again. Only take about 10 dust runes and 10 law runes at a time and restock then every so often -- you don't want to lose all your runes, I'm sure. You will be getting 378 Experience per Dragon Bone. You could use higher bones, but that would be insanely expensive.
Once again, a great trick is to use the mousekeys drop trick when it asks for the number of bones you want to use to select "Offer-5" from the menu. Worship 2 bones, then use a bone on the altar and select offer-5 again. It shaves off like 30 seconds per trip -- which really adds up, saving 25% of your time.
You are free to replace the teleports with tabs. You could also use a staff, but if you accidently attack someone in edge... protect item asap.
By the way, there is no risk included because of the fact that you lose nothing on death inside your house. You will not receive any hotzone time.
With dragon bones, you should receive 481,950 Experience for this method.
3. How many marrentils will i need?

I currently have 776,000 prayer exp and i need 7,995, 573 more exp.

Edited by fudgecake505, 23 December 2009 - 05:57 PM.

#2 bolsh

bolsh

understanding

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:01 PM

• 1. Yes, the marble burners are the best that you can have.
  • 2. I don't know the ratio for the prayer brawlers, but normally [without them], you'd need 31,729 bones in order to go from 70-95 prayer.
  • 3. If you are using the above method, with a war tortoise, you'll have 5 spots taken up, so that equals 41 bones per trip. So figuring that, you'll need around 2,708 mars, but probably less once you figure out the calculations for the brawlers.

Good luck!

Edited by bolshevik, 23 December 2009 - 06:08 PM.

"Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

#3 AGS Lover

AGS Lover

highly illogical.

• RS Name:Submersion
  • Clan:None

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:05 PM

You get 252 Prayer xp/Dragon Bone. Not sure where you got the 378 from :whistle:

To answer your question, it would take you exactly 31,729 Dragon Bones to reach your goal (I got your Highscores xp), costing you 134,150,212 buying Dragon Bones at minimum, 141,225,779 gp buying Dragon Bones at medium, and 148,301,346 gp buying Dragon Bones at max.

Good luck earning the money :ph34r:

EDIT: For 3,825 Dragon Bones using your Brawlers, you will receive 432 experience, assuming that you are burying them on a PvP world at the Bounty Hunter bank. Doing this will save you around 3K Dragon Bones (13,353,000 gp worth).

Edited by lmomjian, 23 December 2009 - 06:12 PM.

#4 macbook pro

macbook pro

• RS Name:omg cookies

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:13 PM

Thanks, this can be closed now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt