• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ricardo107th

Ricardo107th

• RS Name:Ricardo107th
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 23 December 2009 - 03:47 PM

Hey peepz,
I am planning to get 99 Range and Def soon...
My levels are: 80Range and 75Def
So I was wondering what is the best way to train them both...?
And how much would it cost me..?
I thought about chinning Range which would cost me around 60m...
And doing Def with Slayer, which isn't fast at all...
:lol:

#2 OMG

OMG

If I could be a superhero, I'd be Awesome Man.

• RS Name:Kickaris

Posted 23 December 2009 - 03:49 PM

If you want speed, go with chinning range. If not, I suggest like... Experiments with knives or something.

For Def, I suggest training at level 50 spiders in level 3 Security Stronghold.

#3 bolsh

bolsh

understanding

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

Chinning would be the best thing for you to train range on, if not, you could try killing yaks with bronze knives. You could try and do some slayer tasks while ranging as well, but it's all up to you.

For defense I would suggest that you kill armored zombies after finishing the Defender of Varrock quest. The experience is very good there, and the drops are as well [I made around 5-6M from 94-99 strength]. If not, slayer is a great method as well; the drops are very good, but the experience might not be as quick if that's what you're looking for.

Good luck!
"Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

#4 Ricardo107th

Ricardo107th

• RS Name:Ricardo107th

Posted 24 December 2009 - 02:38 PM

Thanks for the tips I'll try them out!  ^_^
If someone has more tips post them ^_^

Edited by Ricardo107th, 24 December 2009 - 02:39 PM.

#5 Nibble

Nibble

Every Little Helps :)

• RS Name:Justice Act

Posted 24 December 2009 - 02:49 PM

You could use Slayer and train with a Crossbow, using the Longrage style to get both ranged and defence xp...

It may sound slow, but it's probably the most efficient way...

Quit Runescape in September 2010.

#6 Ed Pro

Ed Pro

Ed Tar

• RS Name:Ed tar

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:58 PM

View PostNibbleyy, on 24 December 2009 - 02:49 PM, said:

You could use Slayer and train with a Crossbow, using the Longrage style to get both ranged and defence xp...

It may sound slow, but it's probably the most efficient way...

You're better off using bronze dagger at chickens for defence exp lol, it really is way to slow to call good exp.
I'd say train def with slayer and get void and chin with grey chins

Posted Image

#7 Kristianne

Kristianne

• RS Name:Scoox
  • Clan:None

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:47 PM

Range you could chin which i wouldn't recommend if your bank isn't at least double of what it would cost. If i'm honest i'd say power train at ogres, they have low defence so they're quick kills or you could try Green Drags or Aviansies, you could make a lot from them, but it would take longer :)

For Defence i'd recommend slayer, i know it takes longer than usual but it makes you good cash if you use a high level master and it doesn't get boring as easily, plus you can spend your slayer points on Slayer Dart Runes for extra cash :)

The methods i've recommended aren't the quickest but honestly i've spent a lot of money on skills myself and i totally regret it, but it's up to you what you prefer. :]

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: