Ice Diamond (Kamil)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Jones

Jon Jones
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:None

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:08 AM

What's the best way to kill Kamil with 11 Prayer, 41 hp, 1 def (can you block? Safespot?)? I 'could' use a cannon but if possible would prefer not to. :P I will be fire bolting him.

#2 Tay

Tay

• RS Name:Tayze
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:50 AM

It is possible to block Kamil however you do require a friend to help you out. Basically you take a friend with you and let him stand between you and Kamil initially. Then go behind the nearby rock and allow your friend to let Kamil pass. He should become stuck on the other side of the rock. You'll then need to have your friend stand on the corner of the rock, and begin to work your way around the rock until the only thing separating you and Kamil is your friend. This will prevent his Barrage attacks, and he will not be able to melee you either.

Edit: That probably is a little hard to understand, so I've attempted to illustrate it below using my superior paint skills:

Posted Image
Red: Kamil
Black: Rock
Blue: Your Friend
Green: You

So basically you start at the pink dot, making sure Kamil is lured directly across the other side of the rock. Then get your friend to stand in place as shown, and then follow the black arrow to stand where the green square is. Kamil shouldn't be able to attack you from here if done correctly.

Edit 2: If you're still having trouble then watch this video at approx 1:45 -

Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Edited by Tay, 20 December 2009 - 09:57 AM.

#3 libum1

libum1

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:05 PM

ooh, interesting method posted, i'd previously had trouble (years ago) luring him, though that was in a line with friend in the middle, and i'd resorted to cannon.
2nd maxed tank - [april 21st 07]
all buyable 99's; no nonbuyables from [january 4th 2009 - january 18th 2010]
5th person to complete sigilset in drops - [november 30th 09]
previously rank 1 at duel tournaments, rank 7 mage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: