Crimson Charm...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kazematzu

kazematzu

• RS Name:kazematzu
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:44 PM

Okay does anyone know the best place to farm Crimson charms. I would please want a spot that you can camp for a very long time or forever:3 i would prefer to melee, since i want to get 99 attack and strength, but ranging is possible. A monster that you can't lose money on.
Posted Image

#2 Disaster

Disaster

Hipster doofus.

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:46 PM

do you have 65 slayer? If so camp dust devils in the chaos tunnels. Good crims and chance of d chain.
http://defect-design...res/Obscure.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#3 Crimson_Wolf

Crimson_Wolf

• Clan:Zchat

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM

Rock lobsters with ice burst / ice barrage would be the best method but it is very expensive. Waterfiends would be decent if you have high combat but requires you to use a weapon like the Saradomin Sword or Zamorakian Spear. Weapons like Verac's Flail would be alright to use if you do not want to spend a lot of money. Dust Devil's are also pretty good for crimson's if neither of the other two work for you.

#4 kazematzu

kazematzu

• RS Name:kazematzu

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:56 PM

View PostDisaster, on 19 December 2009 - 09:46 PM, said:

do you have 65 slayer? If so camp dust devils in the chaos tunnels. Good crims and chance of d chain.

Thx:) I might look into that.
Posted Image

#5 Crazy 88

Crazy 88

• RS Name:Crazy 88

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:25 PM

View PostCrimson_Wolf, on 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

Rock lobsters with ice burst / ice barrage would be the best method but it is very expensive. Waterfiends would be decent if you have high combat but requires you to use a weapon like the Saradomin Sword or Zamorakian Spear. Weapons like Verac's Flail would be alright to use if you do not want to spend a lot of money. Dust Devil's are also pretty good for crimson's if neither of the other two work for you.

Since i want to get 99 attack and strength, but ranging is possible. A monster that you can't lose money on.

He can't do either Rock Lobs or Waterfiends, both cost money. Waterfiends use up a fair bit of prayer potions and Rock Lobsters are extremely expensive (not to mention he said he wants to melee train.)

To the OP:

Nechryael's or Dust Devils are you best bet.

Posted Image

Help support my friends artwork: Shidonii's deviantART
Visit this thread and comment if you like her art<3: Help Support Shidonii Thread<3!
Shidonii's Etsy Page

#6 Crimson_Wolf

Crimson_Wolf

• Clan:Zchat

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:04 AM

View PostCrazy 88, on 19 December 2009 - 10:25 PM, said:

View PostCrimson_Wolf, on 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

Since i want to get 99 attack and strength, but ranging is possible. A monster that you can't lose money on.

He can't do either Rock Lobs or Waterfiends, both cost money. Waterfiends use up a fair bit of prayer potions and Rock Lobsters are extremely expensive (not to mention he said he wants to melee train.)

To the OP:

Nechryael's or Dust Devils are you best bet.
Granted I should of left the rock lobsters out, but waterfiends shouldn't be dismissed that easily. I've heard and also found that you can usually break even with waterfiends picking up their drops but it'd be hard to tell not with not knowing the OP's stats. Regardless, Dust devils would probably be his best bet as Waterfiends don't provide the best xp per hour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: