- - - - -

Topless Mom | You Know You Want One | Goals & Achievements

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Flava

Flava

Let's have a rooster fight without chickens

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:22 PM

Best Viewed In Thoreau Dark. You have been warned.

banner coming soon for the lolz

Heya, this spot is for regular, quick updates.

WHIP!!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur condimentum elementum felis, sed tempus risus varius sed. Nam quis nisi in est faucibus rhoncus. Morbi commodo pharetra metus, sed gravida metus lacinia in. Sed vel egestas neque. Aenean iaculis mollis risus quis euismod. Duis lobortis purus sed metus viverra gravida. Proin vitae nisl vitae tellus luctus rutrum. Etiam ac quam eu mi porttitor sodales venenatis sit amet est. Praesent nec lacus enim. Suspendisse pretium pharetra libero in rutrum. Maecenas dignissim, arcu eget eleifend suscipit, dolor orci ultricies sem, a volutpat massa eros ut tellus. Maecenas ac sollicitudin augue. Ut mollis magna quis massa tincidunt tempor lobortis turpis consequat. Fusce non sapien diam, at scelerisque ligula. Curabitur in justo diam. Ut facilisis augue nec justo sagittis porta. Sed eget adipiscing purus. Fusce auctor nibh quis risus mattis suscipit.

Fusce mollis, diam non tincidunt rutrum, elit massa ultricies augue, nec congue erat sem at sapien. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris et orci dui. Nam vitae mauris magna. Praesent euismod leo quis nibh posuere condimentum semper sapien ultricies. Ut vulputate consequat magna, vitae convallis odio posuere id. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras tincidunt adipiscing vestibulum. Ut congue purus eget neque cursus placerat. Phasellus porta dolor at diam fringilla pharetra. Mauris sapien ipsum, pharetra a malesuada nec, auctor id mauris. Aliquam sed magna lorem, in varius orci. Phasellus at dui vitae nisi varius ultricies vitae in leo. Nullam feugiat magna tincidunt ipsum vehicula tempor. Maecenas pellentesque ipsum ut nisi pretium dictum.

Goals+Stats

Posted Image

wat.

Recent Achievements
Posted Image
Woohoo! First whip!
Past Achievements

Edited by Flava, 02 January 2010 - 06:38 AM.

Retired From >.> | Achievements CL | Radio DJ | Maintenance Crew | AotM Staff
Posted Image
My Goals & Achievements | 99 Woodcutting | 91/99 Strength (Topic)

#2 Lord_Ariman

Lord_Ariman

• RS Name:Lord_Ariman
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:39 PM

What language is that?

#3 Megann

Megann

IRC ADDICT LOL

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:15 PM

Latin! :o

also for the record "one cm girth" is an epic display name.

Edited by Megann, 17 December 2009 - 11:16 PM.

once corrupted, always corrupted.
CoR at heart since 19 april 09, fa since 20 december 09

Posted Image
these ducks have been doing it in my sig since 11:35 PM CST on 17 October 09. woot woot.
<Mattbrazil_2> as I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I fear no evil for my bank pin is with me.

#4 Tay

Tay

• RS Name:Tayze
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:31 AM

Might be an idea to actually complete your topic before you post it next time.. :lol:

Regardless, good luck with 99 Woodcutting Flava.

#5 Lord_Ariman

Lord_Ariman

• RS Name:Lord_Ariman

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:46 AM

I had a feeling it was Latin but I doubt most people here can read the damn topic. Isn't Latin a DEAD language for a reason?

#6 Flava

Flava

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:52 AM

Thanks for all the posts guys, and yeah, it is Latin.

Posted Image

#7 Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

Member of the Midnight Crew

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:30 AM

Nice latin skills :-D
Well done with 98 woodcutting, only 1 more level left now, and if you're using ivies, it should go very, very fast :lol:
All the best!

EDIT: Well done with 99 woodcutting flava :-P
Nice to see you finally achieved your goal, and got your hands on a very nice looking cape!
won good luck trimming it, the cape looks even better with a green trim on it ;-)
How much did you make from all the birds nests?

Edited by Mike Wazowski, 24 December 2009 - 03:31 AM.

Posted Image

Retired Global Moderator | Retired Achievements Co-Leader | Retired Aotm Leader

#8 Takla

Takla

Cool Beans

• RS Name:Takla Makan
  • Clan:Envy

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:51 AM

Despite my best efforts the google translator didn't make anything readable out of all that latin. Being able to write all the is and achievement in itselfPosted Image.
Grads on the 99 woodcutting and good luck on 80 fishing, do you have anything else you're planning to do?
Posted Image

#9 shapeiro

shapeiro

LivingAsleep

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:33 AM

At first I thought that was all gibberish or something and I read some other posts and found out that's Latin rofl ^_^

Thanks for posting on my thread :p Congrats on 99 Deforestation and lol@your name ^_^

Close to 80 Fishing too, have fun with that ;)

Edited by shapeiro, 24 December 2009 - 11:57 AM.

~`[LivingAsleep]`~

Fabi-ayyi ala-i rabbikuma tukaththiban

Posted Image

#10 Joco60

Joco60

• RS Name:Joco60
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Retired

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:35 AM

Good Luck with your goal
Quit RS. Bye Haters.

#11 Flava

Flava

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:43 PM

View PostMike Wazowski, on 24 December 2009 - 03:30 AM, said:

Nice latin skills ^_^
Well done with 98 woodcutting, only 1 more level left now, and if you're using ivies, it should go very, very fast :-P
All the best!

EDIT: Well done with 99 woodcutting flava :XD:
Nice to see you finally achieved your goal, and got your hands on a very nice looking cape!
won good luck trimming it, the cape looks even better with a green trim on it :-P
How much did you make from all the birds nests?

Hey Mike, thanks for all the posts. I'm not sure how much I've made since I haven't really touched them yet, but now I'm tanning for a bit of cash.

View PostTakla, on 24 December 2009 - 06:51 AM, said:

Despite my best efforts the google translator didn't make anything readable out of all that latin. Being able to write all the is and achievement in itselfhttp://forums.zybez....ault/tongue.gif.
Grads on the 99 woodcutting and good luck on 80 fishing, do you have anything else you're planning to do?

Thanks! Yeah, I'll probally train a bit of combat.

View Postshapeiro, on 24 December 2009 - 11:33 AM, said:

At first I thought that was all gibberish or something and I read some other posts and found out that's Latin rofl :wub:

Thanks for posting on my thread :p Congrats on 99 Deforestation and lol@your name :lol:

Close to 80 Fishing too, have fun with that ;)

Thanks!

View PostJoco60, on 24 December 2009 - 11:35 AM, said:

Good Luck with your goal

:)

Posted Image

#12 Chakin

Chakin

Play Efficiently (=

• RS Name:Chakin
  • Clan:N/A

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:13 AM

Hey Flava, very nice layout, I like it. :)
Got confused a bit on that latin. haha
Good luck with those tanning of them hides, and then combat training! the best in my opinion.

#13 Takla

Takla

Cool Beans

• RS Name:Takla Makan
  • Clan:Envy

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:29 AM

Grads on 85 attack, if you're going to be training combat there's only 1 option. *drumroll" Aand that this slayer! It'll make you money, get you decent xp and from it will flow forth a bounty of the oh-so-precious charms. Whatever you choose to do I'm sure you'll make it though! Feel free to pm me with any slayer question, I might not have the oh-so-purty black cape but I've done my fair share of slayerPosted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: