Ape Atoll Skeleton Monkeys Or Chaos Tunnels?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Matrix 4312

Matrix 4312

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:21 PM

Yeah well I'm 92 range and trying to get 99, but I was wondering which spot was better: chaos tunnels mummies or ape atoll skeletons. I wanna get it obviously at a fast rate, but is there much difference in the two cash wise and xp/h wise? Just wondering before I start so I can try the best way.

#2 extinction666

extinction666

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:37 PM

I know that the ape atoll monkeys are faster xp because you don't have to take the time to lure them like at the chaos tunnels, and you usually have the maximum amount on you. Only difference is that if you spend enough time at the mummies you'll end up with lots of ancient staffs and charms, especially blues.
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them" ~ Bruce Lee

#3 Lord_Ariman

Lord_Ariman

• RS Name:Lord_Ariman
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:40 PM

I'd say go through the ape atoll monkeys because that's where I did it.
If you're worried about money then you shouldn't be chinning in the first place.
Also, in the time saved at ape atoll you could put your 99 range to good use at Armadyl and make back your money tenfold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: