Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:31 AM
My question to all of you is, what are all of the daily tasks you can think of?
So, for example, the only things that come to my mind at the moment are things like
-gettin 100% in your kingdom
-getting 84 buckets of sand from bert
Sooo, if someone could help make this list grow, that would be spectacular!
Give me all the info you can about them too?
required levels? required completed quests? how many/what you get from, doing said task?
almost anything is welcome!
Thanks for your time =)
Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:59 AM
-Farming run (tree ,herb & ivy )
-buying unfinished broad bolt tips in burthorpe slay shop
-buying 1k death in the Magic Guild (Yanille)
-buying battle staffs in varrock
-buying 40 pineapple & 80 seeweed from Arnhein in Cathery
Hope this helps .
if you got any questions feel free to ask /pm
Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:29 AM
Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:54 PM
The Duck --- I was looking for someone exactly like this, but just didint know where to look, thanks :D
And tank... really? is that true? about the kingdom i mean? if soo, that is awesome! but has it been tested?
Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:59 AM
- Mine shooting star w/ reward - Random, use telescope - None
- Buy pineapples/seaweed - Arhein in Catherby - None
- Buy battlestaves - Zaff in Varrock - None/Varrock Diary
- Claim pure essence - Wizard Cromperty in Ardougne - Ardougne Diary
- Claim flax - Geoffrey in Seer's Village - Seer's Diary
- Claim sand - Bert in Yannile - Hand In The Sand (Quest)
- Kill Pheonix in lair - South of Piscatoris - In Pyre Need (Quest)
- Kill Jade Vine - Ardougne - Back To My Roots (Quest)
- Kill Bork - Chaos Tunnels - The Hunt For Surok (Miniquest)
Weekly Task - Location - Requirement
- Complete Circus - Random, ask barkers in Lumbridge - None
- Spot Penguins/Polar Bear - Random, use "World60pengs" clan chat - None/Hunt For Red Raktuber (Quest)
- Check Kingdom - Miscellania - Throne of Miscellania (Quest)
- Collect Tears - Through Lumbridge Swamp Cave - Tears of Guthix (Quest)
Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:04 PM
* All Farming tree spots, excluding elf-land. All Allotments.
* Pure Ess (free daily in Ardougne after Ardy diary)
* Sand (free daily in Yanille after Hand in the Sand quest)
* Vine (daily-ish after Back to my Roots quest)
* Pineapples and Seaweed (cheap, daily in Catherby)
* Battlestaves (cheap daily from Zaff....don't forget Varrock Armour)
* Flax (Daily from Seer's Villiage, don't forget your headband)
* Low Alch (daily freebie from Lumby Diary ring)
Start in Catherby, do the flax and buy out Arhein. Then farm the allotments and such, and the fruit tree. Tele to Yanille with a watch tower teleport or something similiar, and stop by Bert. Ectophial for those patches, Falador allotments with the Lumby, run onto the Falador garden's tree patch, then keep running to the Taverly patch. Home tele to Lumbridge, and check that tree patch. Then, put your house in Brimhaven and tele there for the fruit tree and Calquat. Pick up the Karajma diary pineapples if you want. Tele to Varrock for the battlestaves, and stop by the tree patch. Spirit tree to the Gnome tree, check both tree patches, then spirit tree to the Gnome village and go out to the fruit tree. Teleport to Trollheim and run to that patch, then to Ardougne. Check the patch and tele back to kill the vine. Then move on to Bork and Phoenix, they can't really belong as part of the route.
"Nothing is so common-place as to wish to be remarkable."I'm back into the game after a 6 month absence!
http://adventuresigs.runeaddict.net/17/103/white/S E R Q U E.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users