We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 awrm4909

awrm4909

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

so there are usually more member tips than F2P tips. my F2P tip is to mine iron and coal make steel bars then buy more resources to make more bars and so on. you get cash plus you get smithing and mining xp.

#42 Urka Zerka

Urka Zerka

Internet Superhero

• RS Name:Urka Zerka
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:56 PM

so there are usually more member tips than F2P tips. my F2P tip is to mine iron and coal make steel bars then buy more resources to make more bars and so on. you get cash plus you get smithing and mining xp.

Mine is too mine only iron at dwarven mine, banking in resource dungeon. Selling 2/3 of said iron, buying coal and making steel bars.
Posted Image

Can we cuddle?

In just our underwear so our skin can touch. Can I hold you while you wrap yourself around me? I'll play with your hair and drag my fingertips across your skin. You'll peck at my neck while I laugh and tell you to stop. We could whisper cute things to each other under the pillow so no one can hear.
Then I'd pull out my hunting knife and sacrifice you to the darklord, Satan, while chanting sacrificial hymns. YOLO, smoke weed errrday, 420 blaze it, do you even lift?

#43 skellyton5

skellyton5

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

On the price guide when you type in your name there use to not be a limit to how long, now it is like 13 charactars.

please remove the limit. the small notes you used to be able to put on were VERY helpfull especially considering that you dont have an option for Sets, or for different items with the same name.

examples:

barrows armour. many people sell sets. preiviusly you could put up (set) now you cant do that

Wizards hat: they come in blue and black. I want 100 black hats, people keep trying to sell me blue ones i cant put in (blk) after my name anymore.

Flowers. Thank god you split blk/white and all the others, but black and white are still in the same section. i want to buy black flowers people sell me white ones, hell people try to sell me blue ones.

I understand why you made the text limit, but honestly if you cant figure out that the note on the end isn't part of the screen name. you shouldnt be using this tool.

OR

You could just make it so that every buy/sell post has a small section for "Notes" This would be the Very best solution.

#44 Jay

Jay

Dark lady watch over me

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

On the price guide when you type in your name there use to not be a limit to how long, now it is like 13 charactars.

please remove the limit. the small notes you used to be able to put on were VERY helpfull especially considering that you dont have an option for Sets, or for different items with the same name.

examples:

barrows armour. many people sell sets. preiviusly you could put up (set) now you cant do that

Wizards hat: they come in blue and black. I want 100 black hats, people keep trying to sell me blue ones i cant put in (blk) after my name anymore.

Flowers. Thank god you split blk/white and all the others, but black and white are still in the same section. i want to buy black flowers people sell me white ones, hell people try to sell me blue ones.

I understand why you made the text limit, but honestly if you cant figure out that the note on the end isn't part of the screen name. you shouldnt be using this tool.

OR

You could just make it so that every buy/sell post has a small section for "Notes" This would be the Very best solution.

I think your suggestion would be better suited over here in the official thread for the OSRS price guide.

#45 Jim

Jim

I'm constant like the seasons. I will never be forgotten.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

As Jay said, you're supposed to post on that topic. But I will pass them on. We could use item sets and rename certain items to help.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#46 Renkotsu

Renkotsu

Happiness is ephemeral, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

How about tighter integration of MM&MP with the OSRS Price Guide & Exchange? There's no denying that there's a LARGE amount of topics on this board that could easily be placed on the Price Guide. Why not make a rule that says something like:
  • In regard with OSRS, if you only wish to make one transaction, please use the Price Guide & Exchange for such purposes. If you have more than one offer to make, feel free to make a forum thread.

#47 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

How about tighter integration of MM&MP with the OSRS Price Guide & Exchange? There's no denying that there's a LARGE amount of topics on this board that could easily be placed on the Price Guide. Why not make a rule that says something like:

• In regard with OSRS, if you only wish to make one transaction, please use the Price Guide & Exchange for such purposes. If you have more than one offer to make, feel free to make a forum thread.

What would it achieve? Why does this matter? The Exchange is already linked as a clear sub-header, If some folks still prefer to use threads to handle their trades how is anyone else poorer as a result?

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#48 kid odium

kid odium

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

add unidentified herbs to price guide & exchange please :)

#49 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

add unidentified herbs to price guide & exchange please :)

Please refer to this thread like I said on the Short Suggestions sticky: http://forums.zybez....t-and-feedback/

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#50 Wack Sparrow

Wack Sparrow

Don't Have One

• RS Name:Wack Sparrow
  • Clan:Ronin

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

Please:

Mark a price cap on buying and selling items. People always pushing prices high, maybe like a certain percent above the average or something

I don't care. I just don't care E#

j3HHmXb.png

#51 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• RS Name:Jaddy
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

Please:
Mark a price cap on buying and selling items. People always pushing prices high, maybe like a certain percent above the average or something

I thought there was a system like that in place, where offers that deviated too far from the averages were not used in the calculation for the marketprice.

Keep in mind though, that the price guide is merely a tool to allow trading.

#52 Wack Sparrow

Wack Sparrow

Don't Have One

• RS Name:Wack Sparrow
  • Clan:Ronin

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:47 PM

Please:

I thought there was a system like that in place, where offers that deviated too far from the averages were not used in the calculation for the marketprice.

Keep in mind though, that the price guide is merely a tool to allow trading.

Buddy, I have much respect to your seniority but the prices have gone up dramatically in the past week. There is no cap, if their is, it is weak sauce. You should set some limits. Legislation against those big business merches

I don't care. I just don't care E#

j3HHmXb.png

#53 Ponzo88

Ponzo88

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:19 AM

Refresh button to your post. After few hours players doesnt always pm coss its old post. So if it could be possible just refresh the post not make new always.
Always edit button to your post would be good like change the amount or price.

#54 Ponzo88

Ponzo88

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:32 AM

Make bank sale section on price guide where u can bost bank sales with picture and prices. The forum one is bit of like "hidden"

#55 jedihero 2

jedihero 2

xi 24 ix

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:24 PM

Stop allowing guests to use old school price guide, all I can see now is the last 30 seconds of repeated selling offers which disappear completely on the next refresh.

#56 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• RS Name:Jaddy
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:46 AM

Stop allowing guests to use old school price guide, all I can see now is the last 30 seconds of repeated selling offers which disappear completely on the next refresh.

Guests can't use the price guide...

#57 jedihero 2

jedihero 2

xi 24 ix

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

Guests can't use the price guide...

sorry ignore my rambling I wasnt sober and was looking at the main page

#58 Trexgoesrawr

Trexgoesrawr

• RS Name:Trexgoesrawr
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

These items don't have a topic in the OSRS Price Guide (where you can post Selling (Qty) for Price ($$), PM or CC).
Not sure where else to post this.

Adam full helm(g)
D'hide chaps (g)

#59 CxllOut

CxllOut

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

http://forums.zybez....ng-the-economy/

#60 Silas06

Silas06

• RS Name:Butcher Orge

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:37 PM

It would rock if you could include something that separates the Seasonal from Non seasonal deadman.

I keep putting 'non seasonal' in my notes but get 99% seasonal pms :(

halp :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: