• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Anti-Troll

Anti-Troll

永远

• RS Name:Drill Sarge
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:27 PM

Well in my mind I've been thinking the FFA PvP combat that shaped RuneScape.  I was also thinking about the HvA PvP that shaped World of Warcraft.  I've been thinking about fighting factions is a good idea, but not World of Warcraft style where you can't even TALK to each other, but it's kinda like a permanent version of Saradomin vs. Zamorak warfare.

Chosing A Side

As a note, this is F2P/P2P, but F2P players have limited features regarding rewards.  The first step in this is to choose a side.  This is not mandatory in the game, but is mandatory to be able to participate in this type of PvP and gain rewards they offer once you gain a higher standing.  Also, the difference between the populations of 2 sides must not exceed 10%, or else the pledging to the side with a larger population will be temporarily disabled until the other side receives more members.  You must also actively participate or else you will be kicked off from that side, and must wait 1 week before you can rejoin after the initial kick.  Once you pledge yourself to one side, you can participate in a minigame that's like Castle Wars and Clan Wars mixed together.  There is a safe version, which rewards less reputation, and a dangerous version, which rewards 3x the reputation than in the safe version.  In the safe version you lose nothing if you die, but in the dangerous version, you lose everything if you die.  Reputation will be counted from 0, neutral.  There are 5 stages in reputation.  Hated (reputation below -1000), Hostile (reputation below -500), neutral (0 reputation), friendly (reputation 500-999), and exalted (reputation above 1000).  Reputation is capped at 400,000 Exalted and -400,000 Hated.  Reputation is gained by killing players of the opposite team, and the higher your reputation is, the most rewards you gain access to.  Bear in mind that killing players FAR below your level will cause your reputation on BOTH SIDES to decrease.  For example if you kill a level 53 when you are level 94, you are pledged to Saradomin, and you reputation with Saradomin is 564, killing the level 53 will cause your Saradomin reputation to go down to 549.  A low leveled player killing a higher leveled player, however they manage, will not receive any incentive for the kill as a mirror-measure for higher leveled players killing lower leveled players.  For each honorable kill, A.K.A, killing someone who's within 5 levels below you or any level above you, will grant you 1 reputation point on safe mode, 3 reputation points on Dangerous mode, to the faction whom you pledged to.  For each dishonorable kill, A.K.A killing someone outside that range, will cause your reputation to decrease by 15 to the faction to whom you pledged to.  Also, please bear in mind that it will calculate how many players jumped that particular player, and the more players that jumped them, the less incentive there is to actually killing them.  If a group of 3 or more people of around the same level jump another person who's also around their level, they will not gain any reputation for another 3 kills in the first time this happens, and the second time you will start to actually lose reputation.  1 Honorable kill is counted as having your team having killed someone on the opposite faction within 6 squares around you, but if you want to receive credit for the kill, you must at least damage (or attempt to damage, a streak of 0s count as participating) the target.  If you deliver the final blow, A.K.A the strike that kills the target, you automatically gain a Token of Warfare.

Wait, who said Guthix was in this?
It is possible to go below 0 Neutral with BOTH factions.  When this occurs, an emissary of Guthix appears at the minigame location with distinct green attire.  He will offer you redemption to the side you pledged to, and this redemption is a long, strenuous trial, defeating monster after monster.  The monsters scale to 3 levels above you, with the exception of the Emissary of Guthix, which scales to 5 levels above you, so you will never be level 40 facing a General Garador difficulty monster.  Here is the list and statistics of each monster:

First Monster: Wild Spider: Hitpoints: Combat Level*11, rounded up to the nearest whole number.
Second Monster: Goblin Chieftain: Hitpoints: Combat Level*12, rounded up to the nearest whole number.
Third Monster: Lesser Avatar of Zamorak/Saradomin*: Hitpoints: Combat Level*13, rounded up to the nearest whole number.
Fourth Monster: Knight of Blinding Darkness/Everlasting Light*: Hitpoints: Combat Level*14, rounded up to the nearest whole number.
Fifth Monster: Emissary of Blinding Darkness/Everlasting Light*: Hitpoints: Combat Level*15, rounded up to the nearest whole number.
Sixth Monster: General of Blinding Darkness/Everlasting Light*: Hitpoints: Combat Level*20
Seventh Monster: Greater Avatar of Zamorak/Saradomin*: Hitpoints: Combat Level*25, rounded up to the nearest whole number.
Eight Monster: Emissary of Guthix: Combat Level: Your Combat Level+5: Hitpoints: Combat Level*50

* = The one you fight will be the representative of the opposite faction, for example if you pledged to Saradomin and take this trial, you will fight a Lesser/Greater Avatar of Zamorak, and a Knight/Emissary/General of Blinding Darkness, and vice versa.

It should be noted, however, that you only have to bring down the final boss to 5% Hitpoints.

Once you undergo this trial, your own reputation is reset to 0 Neutral, but your tokens remain unchanged, which will be explained in the next paragraph.

Switching Sides

It is possible to switch sides, but there are severe penalties in doing so.  For example, your current faction will not allow you to return for 120 days following the initial faction switch.  Also, your reputation will be defaulted to -50/-5000 (your faction/opposite faction) and you will have to grind the reputation back, which really isn't a hard grind.  To actually switch, the player must go to the emissary of the opposite faction (Emissary of Saradomin or Emissary of Zamorak) and ask him/her to switch to that side.  He/she will say yes, but only if you perform a sinister task that will involve stealing an artifact from your team.  Thieving level does NOT affect this task.  Once you have done the deed and returned to the emissary, he/she will deem it too small of a task.  He/she will then send you into a pit to face a monster.  This monster ranges from a giant rat to a dragon, but this change is only in aesthetics.  This monster's hitpoints is astronomically high (Your hitpoints*1000) but he doesn't hit hard, and his combat level scales (Your Combat Level + 1).  Once you have defeated him, you are switched to the side you wanted to switch to.

Currency? Tokens?  REWARDS?!

For every 15 honorable kills, you gain a Token of Warfare.  Tokens of Warfare are the only available F2P token, so they won't be able to collect Triumph or Destiny tokens.  However, if you are F2P, but were once P2P, and have remaining Triumph or Destiny tokens, the rewards vendor will happily exchange them for usable tokens at a harsh penalty of 5 Tokens of Warfare per token turned in.  This is a MAJOR discrepancy from what could be obtained in P2P, so it is strongly encouraged you do so in P2P.  15 Tokens of Warfare can be used to make a Token of Triumph.  20 Tokens of Triumph can be used to make a Token of Destiny.  These tokens can be used to buy rewards ranging from Rune armor and weapons with Warfare tokens, Dragon weapons or armor with Triumph Tokens, and even exclusive high level weapons and armor with Destiny tokens.  This does NOT mean that you can get free armor easily.  Dragon Daggers might cost only about 15 Triumph tokens, but Dragon Chainbodies, for example, might cost about 1000 Triumph tokens.  Considering this, you will have to get about 225,000 honorable kills to get a Dragon Chainbody!  This number keeps on climbing and climbing once you get to the special armor and weapons.  Please bear in mind that for some of the exclusive rewards there is an honorable kill requirement.  This is always over the amount of honorable kills to obtain the number of tokens to purchase the item, so it will be a longer grind.  Below are a sample of exclusive rewards:

Death-Forged Blade
One-handed Sword
Attack Bonuses
Stab +125
Slash +141
Crush -17
Magic -2
Ranged -5
Requires 85 Attack.
Cost: 85 Tokens of Destiny
750,000 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Requries 400,000 Honorable Kills to equip.

Glowing Skullguard
Helm
Defense Bonuses
Stab +76
Slash +83
Crush +70
Magic -13
Ranged +81
Summoning +27
Requires 85 Defense
Requires 400,000 Honorable Kills to equip.

Shortbow of Heartless Slaughter
Shortbow
Attack Bonuses
Ranged +152
Special Attack - 55% Special Attack Power - 100% chance to not use any ammo for the next 10 shots plus a +5 invisible Ranged level boost for 30 seconds.
Requires 85 Ranged
Requires 400,000 Honorable Kills to equip.

Here is a table of prices on rune/dragon/misc items:

Miscellaneous Rewards

Weapon Poison: 3 Tokens of Warfare; 45 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Weapon Poison+: 3 Tokens of Triumph; 225 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Weapon Poison++: 3 Tokens of Destiny; 4500 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Emergency Kit*: 10 Tokens of Triumph; 500 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.

Rune Weapons/Armor
Rune Dagger: 15 Tokens of Warfare; 3350 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Scimitar: 45 Tokens of Warfare; 10000 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Shortsword: 20 Tokens of Warfare; 4500 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Longsword: 25 Tokens of Warfare; 5500 Reputation with Zarmoak of Saradomin.
Rune 2h Sword: 60 Tokens of Warfare; 13500 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Hatchet: 35 Tokens of Warfare; 7500 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Battleaxe: 45 Tokens of Warfare; 10000 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Warhammer: 40 Tokens of Warfare; 9000 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Pickaxe: 35 Tokens of Warfare; 7500 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Mace: 35 Tokens of Warfare; 7500 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Claws: 50 Tokens of Warfare; 11250 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.

Rune Platebody: 70 Tokens of Warfare; 15500 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Plagelegs: 50 Tokens of Warfare; 11250 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Full Helm: 40 Tokens of Warfare; 9000 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.
Rune Kiteshield: 45 Tokens of Warfare; 10000 Reputation with Zamorak or Saradomin.

Dragon Weapons/Armor

Dragon Dagger: 15 Tokens of Triumph; [undecided] Reputation with Zamorak of Saradomin.

NOT YET FINISHED

Minigame: Command of the Gods

The minigame is basically an unorganized version of Clan Wars.  You decide whether it's a safe game or a dangerous game.  You can join by venturing into the Wilderness east of the Forgotten Cemetery.  There's also a teleport to get there.  Once you get there you speak to an NPC who organizes games.  You ask him about the game, and once he's done explaining, you'll be asked to pledge to Saradomin or Zamorak.  Once you pledge to a side you can enter the minigame at will.  After you talk to the NPC, you are placed into a que.  The player limit on each side per battle is 50 people and you will have a blue (Saradomin) or red (Zamorak) shade to your character.  In the Safe version, one team can only sustain 350 deaths in total.  Once the number reaches 350, the game is over and the team who has 350 deaths is declared the loser.  In the Dangerous version of the game, each team can only sustain 1 death per person.  Once a team has slain every person once, that team is declared the victor.  The winning team will receive 25 reputation points to their faction and 5 Tokens of Warfare.  The losing team will receive 1 Token of Warfare and 5 reputation points to your faction.  Also, in the Dangerous version of the minigame, the loot dropped from your enemy will be converted into 1 Token of Warfare for each 10,000gp your opponent was carrying.  If your opponent was not carrying anything over or equal to 10,000gp, the stuff will simply be lost.  For example of an opponent was carrying 30,000,000gp in loot, and you killed him/her, you will receive 10 Tokens of Destiny.  However, you cannot obtain any tokens from killing the same person in Dangerous mode after 2 hours of getting the kill.

That's all for now.  PLEASE give me your CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM on what can be improved.  They are greatly appreciated!

* = An Emergency Kit is a package which can be used in combat situations.  When you're reduced below 50% health, then you can left-click it to open the package, which heals you between 50-500 life points, restores 5%-25% Prayer, and 20%-25% run energy and provides you with 0-6 Lobsters.  It has 1 charge and if you lack the inventory space for the lobsters, then it will not give you any lobsters and only the stat restoration.

Edit History
11/3/09: Added.
11/13/09: Fixed grammar/spelling errors, decreased reputation requirement for sample items and increased stats, and added "effort reward" for losing team.
11/14/09: Increased size on titles and fixed broken size tags.
11/25/09 (1): Added price table for runite items and added killing blow mechanic and new rules for honorable kill eligibility.
11/25/09 (2): Added information regarding F2P/P2P availability.
11/25/09 (3): Added reputation requirements for Rune item rewards, changed reputation requirements for sample items, and added reputation cap.
11/28/09: Added in Honorable Kill requirement to purchase select exclusive rewards, changed information regarding Honorable kills.
11/30/09: Added in "redemption trial" for players with negative reputation with both factions.
4/11/10 (1): Rescaled trial monster hitpoints to match recent update.
4/11/10 (2): Added Emergency Kit to rewards and explanation of the item.
4/12/10: Added mirror-measure to honorable kill mechanic.
4/28/10: Added in faction balancing and activity counter.
5/1/10: Added in option to switch sides.
5/4/10: Elaborated on switching sides factor, and increased the period of time in which you can't return.
6/3/10: Added token exchange penalty in Free to Play and added in anti-"76king"-like measure to Dangerous minigame mode.
6/4/10: Reformatted some text and added the Dragon Dagger to the price table.
7/31/10: Added in a 3rd sample exclusive item and tweaked requirements for the existing rewards.

Credits
*Zabuchi: for inspiring the counter-measure
*Axindarkfire/Pkpete: for suggesting the faction switching
*Goyatuzo: for bringing up many points and influencing changes

~Anti-Troll

Edited by Anti-Troll, 31 July 2010 - 11:46 AM.

您好! 我叫Anti-Troll。  我在美国出生,和在美国住在。 我是中国人!

继续做真实的自己。

Zybez Blogs Team Member

Proud Atheist

#2 Hail

Hail

Notoriously unknown.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:34 PM

Interesting twist. Although it tingles with traces of WoW, it's not enough to warrant letting the topic go to waste.

I like the way things are rewarded through steady kills instead of chance and luck - I can't wait to see extensions to this, though I unfortunately can't really contribute many fresh ideas as-is.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

#3 Anti-Troll

Anti-Troll

永远

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:38 PM

View PostHail, on 03 November 2009 - 04:34 PM, said:

Interesting twist. Although it tingles with traces of WoW, it's not enough to warrant letting the topic go to waste.

I like the way things are rewarded through steady kills instead of chance and luck - I can't wait to see extensions to this, though I unfortunately can't really contribute many fresh ideas as-is.

Thanks, I wanted to add a bit of change to RuneScape style PvP.  WoW actually inspired me to do this suggestion, and I might add in the minigame details right now.

-WickedSoul

继续做真实的自己。

Zybez Blogs Team Member

Proud Atheist

#4 Bulgy

Bulgy

what would jeromey romey romey rome think?

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

Welcome to the competition!
#cdrsc. it may change your life.

I keep coming back here where everything slipped.

#5 Zabuchi

Zabuchi

Pie?!?!?

• RS Name:Zabuchi
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

Interesting suggestion, however I don't agree with the whole honorable kill system as it discriminates against higher leveled players. It's like limitting a trained soldier by telling them they can't kill the less trained enemy in battle. Also, the low levels will attack the high levels to attain an honorable kill, but the higher leveled player can't retaliate.

#6 Defender17

Defender17

• RS Name:Gozatuyo

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:08 PM

View PostZabuchi, on 11 April 2010 - 10:47 PM, said:

Interesting suggestion, however I don't agree with the whole honorable kill system as it discriminates against higher leveled players. It's like limitting a trained soldier by telling them they can't kill the less trained enemy in battle. Also, the low levels will attack the high levels to attain an honorable kill, but the higher leveled player can't retaliate.

This is a game, and if high levels can bully low levels, I wonder how many people are going to continue playing for an extended period of time.

#7 Elysian Ace

Elysian Ace

eh.... It wasn't me?

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

Very interesting idea, it does sound sorta like WoW, id join in just because pking is fun, new items, new ways to kill, and some new currency :O

tho it would probably take ages for them to program this if they did like the idea and make it in game

sign me up for the killing ;P
Posted Image

#8 Stoner Caveman

Stoner Caveman

So easy, a CaveMan can do it...

• RS Name:Gtfo Dz Nuts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:16 AM

Even though you say it's not WoW style, it pretty much still is. But I'm not saying this is a bad thing.

Here is something to think about, though. We all know about Stellar Dawn, right? Well it revolves around races, so maybe they never added this to RS because they planned on adding it to SD... Hmmmm. =P

Gtfo Dz Nuts
HP - 74
Attack - 60
Strength - 80
Defence - 45
Prayer - 44

Pati1618
HP - 74
Range - 83
Defence - 60

Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the
prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done
far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.

William F. Buckley, Jr.

Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more
damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself,
and where they are they should be changed.

Former US President Jimmy Carter

Sara Reaper
HP - 89
Attack - 85
Strength - 89
Defence - 81
Prayer - 70
Range - 86
Mage - 91

#9 Anti-Troll

Anti-Troll

永远

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

View PostStoner Caveman, on 27 April 2010 - 12:16 AM, said:

Even though you say it's not WoW style, it pretty much still is. But I'm not saying this is a bad thing.

Here is something to think about, though. We all know about Stellar Dawn, right? Well it revolves around races, so maybe they never added this to RS because they planned on adding it to SD... Hmmmm. =P

Didn't they cancel SD?

~Anti-Troll

继续做真实的自己。

Zybez Blogs Team Member

Proud Atheist

#10 MontMorency

MontMorency

The Thief

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:03 AM

wouldn't this negatively effect the clan world though?

If you mentioned that issue and I didn't read im sorry :S

#11 Anti-Troll

Anti-Troll

永远

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

View PostMontMorency, on 30 April 2010 - 09:03 AM, said:

wouldn't this negatively effect the clan world though?

If you mentioned that issue and I didn't read im sorry :S

I didn't even consider that.  Can you please explain?  Would it be that people would run off with this type of PvP instead of clan wars?

~Anti-Troll

继续做真实的自己。

Zybez Blogs Team Member

Proud Atheist

#12 Axindarkfire

Axindarkfire

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:09 PM

Definitely a great idea. This would be as a PvP type minigame/activity. One thing though, I would insist on this being a minigame/activity. I would like to see some of the other Gods represented, but I understand the difficulty of making more than 2 factions. Maybe Armadyl/Sara and Bandos/Zammy could be a faction? And each god would have different effects on a stat of yours, while in the minigame? Say Armadyl gives you a boost to your Ranged, stacking with ranged potions. Sara could give a boost to prayer or defence, Bandos, boosts melee, and Zammy...well I'm not sure what Zammy should boost, in context of the storyline.

Also, I think there should be a way to switch factions (with a huge honor penalty on your new faction, as well as a difficult task, like your Emissary of Guthix idea), or maybe taking my idea with multiple gods per faction, switch gods within a faction. RuneScape has always been a game of unlimited choices. While games like WoW and Guild Wars restrict what your character can do, based on your Race/Class/Profession, RuneScape always allowed you to do whatever you want (Barring the Phoenix Gang/Black Arm Gang divide). Thats one of the reasons I love RS so much, so I would like there to be some option of changing your mind, however difficult it might be, as long as it is doable.

Anyway, great idea! Keep working on it!
Funkocracy: Bringing the fun back into RuneScape.
Posted Image

MegaMan Pwns
Zero Pwns More

#13 Pkpete

Pkpete

TUP at heart

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

This already exists to the extent of what most people have already enjoyed, and that's the clan world. It's an interesting idea, but if anything Jagex already is too involved, and needs to ease up and bring us closer to what we had with the wilderness system. I think alot of people play Runescape because of the freedom it gives you. To be "stuck" with something isn't really fair, because everyone is a person, and they may decide they want to go with something else, but won't be able to.
Ex Warlord of Tup - 37 - 0 war record.
Founder, and leader of 3xtermination start to finish. Rest in Peace 3xtermination.
Damage Inc Cannon Fodder
Founder/ Head Advisor of Legacy. Rip Legacy.
Ex Warlord of Dark Dragon Breath.

#Buffalo_Soldiers for a laid back 07 pking clan.

Edit October 14th: Oh, what became of the likely lads? What became of the dreams we had? What became of forever? Oh what became of forever, we'll never know.

#14 RsXol

RsXol

YouTube: RsXoL

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

Very interesting post, this could be a very cool update do minor gods play a roll in this?; such as Zaros/Armadyl/Bandos, they would be similar to the way Guthix appears in this minigame/pvp addition.

For example

Zaros - Max Zamorak Reputation
Armadyl - Max Saradomin Reputation
Bandos - ?

Anyways, Very cool idea

~XoL
Posted Image
PvM: Knights Reflection
www.knightsreflection.com

#15 Anti-Troll

Anti-Troll

永远

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

View PostRsXol, on 02 May 2010 - 06:28 PM, said:

Very interesting post, this could be a very cool update do minor gods play a roll in this?; such as Zaros/Armadyl/Bandos, they would be similar to the way Guthix appears in this minigame/pvp addition.

For example

Zaros - Max Zamorak Reputation
Armadyl - Max Saradomin Reputation
Bandos - ?

Anyways, Very cool idea

~XoL

Why are so many people suggesting that I add the other gods into the fray?  I'm not planning to do so because this idea is based around 2 sides, and 2 sides only.

~Anti-Troll

继续做真实的自己。

Zybez Blogs Team Member

Proud Atheist

#16 Greo0

Greo0

I lost the game? Did you lose too?

• RS Name:That One
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Clan:N/A
  • Team:N/A

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

I thought war was taking out the opposition. Honorable kills are pointless tbh.

#17 Anti-Troll

Anti-Troll

永远

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:38 PM

View PostGreo0, on 05 May 2010 - 07:26 AM, said:

I thought war was taking out the opposition. Honorable kills are pointless tbh.

Presumptuously in RuneScape, war has honor and is not about going into a room and nuking people inferior to you to death.  It's like when you get into a fight: if you hit below the belt you flaunt the honor.

~Anti-Troll

继续做真实的自己。

Zybez Blogs Team Member

Proud Atheist

#18 Tigers Go Ra

Tigers Go Ra

• RS Name:Tigers Go Ra

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:21 AM

Its too much like World of Warcraft - Honorable kills, factions fighting..

You just described battlegrounds in World of Warcraft..

And judging by your sig you know this already :p

Posted Image
Fire Cape Pro
Violent Resoultion Future App
Former Corruption App Manager
~Former Sabre Elite~
~Sabre Pride ~
-Crosses Sabres-

#19 Anti-Troll

Anti-Troll

永远

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:45 PM

View PostTigers Go Ra, on 13 May 2010 - 01:21 AM, said:

Its too much like World of Warcraft - Honorable kills, factions fighting..

You just described battlegrounds in World of Warcraft..

And judging by your sig you know this already :p

Well isn't this really what Jagex does?  Take ideas from other games and twist it to their style?  Every game does this.

~Anti-Troll

继续做真实的自己。

Zybez Blogs Team Member

Proud Atheist

#20 alpha aerial

alpha aerial

Beast.

• RS Name:alpha aerial

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

View PostHail, on 03 November 2009 - 04:34 PM, said:

THIS. IS. RUNESCAPE.
Seriously though, if you like the faction concept play WoW, I like the freedome of choosing to do whatever I want whenever I want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: