• 7.2 - Weight Reduction Clothing
  • 7.3 - Inventory
  • 7.3.1 - Teleport Crystal
  • 7.3.2 - Obtaining Teleport Crystals
  • 8.0 - Summoning Familiars
  • 9.0 - Frequently Asked Questions
  • 10.0 - Credits

1.0 - Introduction
» Inside this guide I will show you how to mine and bank Adamantite ore efficiently and in the best way possible. The best spot to mine and bank Adamantite ore is located in Tirannwn, in the Elven Mine. The closest bank to the Elven Mine is the bank in Lletya, which is a 1 minute 28 second walk or a 45 to 50 second run. I will show you how to mine Adamantite ore for money as well as some experience.  Now, let's get started.

2.0 - Requirements
The only skill requirement to mine Adamantite ore is 70 Mining, but you will need other skill requirements in order to complete the quests needed in order to bank using Lletya.

Skill Requirements

• 70+ Mining in order to mine Adamantite ore  
  • 60 Ranged for Mournings End Part I
  • 56 Agility for Regicide
  • 5 Fletching for Big Chompy Bird Hunting
  • 30 Cooking for Big Chompy Bird Hunting
  • 50 Thieving for Mournings End Part I

Quest Requirements

3.0 - Facts About Adamantite

Now, before you start mining some Adamantite, you probably want to know some information on Adamantite rocks and ore.

You need at least level 70 Mining in order to mine an Adamantite ore. You will receive 95 Mining experience per ore mined, and it takes approximately 6-8 minutes for the ore to return to the rock based on the population of the world you are in.

Adamantite rock found in Elven MinePosted Image
Adamantite ore after being minedPosted Image

4.0 - Getting to the Adamantite Rocks

Getting to the Adamantite rocks can be a little tricky at first, but once you know your way around the beautiful forests of Tirannwn, getting to the rocks will a piece of cake! The rocks are located west of Lletya and just west of the Magic Trees outside of Lletya. You will incounter a few Agiltiy obstacles on your way to the Adamantite rocks such as having to jump over a patch of leaves, passing a stick trap, and stepping over a tripwire.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Refer to the map if having any troubles getting to the mine.

Posted Image

5.0 - Find the Best Pickaxe
Now before you start hacking away at some Adamantite rocks, it would be best to find the pickaxe that suits you best. There is mainly 3 pickaxes to choose from with one alternative. There is the Rune Pickaxe, Dragon Pickaxe, Sacred Clay Pickaxe (morphic), Volatile Clay Pickaxe, and the Inferno Adze.

Rune Pickaxe- The Rune Pickaxe is commonly used by many players who have a Mining level of 40 or higher. It is the number one choice by many miners because of its strength in mining and its affordable price. The current market price is found here. [GE]Posted Image

Dragon Pickaxe- The Dragon Pickaxe is the best overall pickaxe in Runescape. Even though it is better than a Rune Pickaxe and has an increased mining strength, it is extremely expensive and used by serious miners and people who have money to spend. The current market price is found here. [GE]
Posted Image

Sacred Clay Pickaxe (Morphic)- The Sacred Clay Pickaxe is compares to a Rune Pickaxe in pretty much every way. Only difference is is that the Sacred Clay pickaxe doubles your mining experience when mining. Unfortuanetly the pickaxe will degrade after a certain amount of experience and is only obtained from the minigame Stealing Creation and can only be purchased with 20 Stealing Creation points.Posted Image

Sacred Clay Pickaxe (Volatile)- The Sacred Clay Pickaxe Volatile is pretty much the exact same thing as the regular Sacred Clay Pickaxe (Morphic). Only two differences is that unlike the morphic tool, you can not choose which item to have the tool transformer into, and you receive 2.2 times the experience when mining. This too is purchased using 20 Stealing Creation points.Posted Image

Inferno Adze- The Inferno Adze is not only a pickaxe but also a woodcutting axe. It compares exactly the same to a Rune Pickaxe when mining but in order to use this adze, you need to have level 92 Firemaking as well as 41 Mining and 61 Woodcutting.Posted Image

6.0 - The Process
The process of mining and banking Adamantite ore is very simple. All you need to do is walk to the Elven Mine or Adamantite rocks and mine a full inventory of Adamantite ore. Then proceed to to the by walking or using an Elf Teleport Crystal obtained from starting Mournings End Part I. Walk to the bank, deposit your ore and any gems you might have mined. After that, walk back to the mine, mine some Adamantite ore and repeat the process.
Posted Image

7.0 - Inventory and Armour
The only piece of equipment that you must have is some type of Pickaxe ranging from Bronze to Rune, Sacred Clay, Dragon, or an Inferno Adze. The best pickaxe to use would be the Dragon Pickaxe, but if you can't afford one a Rune Pickaxe works just fine as well. For me I mine using a Rune Pickaxe and a armour setup of:

Helmet: Helm of Neitiznot
Necklace: Glory
Weapon: Rune Pickaxe
Shield: Holy Book
Cape: Legends or Spotted
Boots: Boots of Lightness
Gloves: Barrows Gloves
Ring: Ring of life
Chest: Monk robe or Dark Blue robe
Legs: Monk robe or Dark Blue robe
Posted Image

You can wear anything you would like but I prefer the Boots of Lightness and Spotter cape so I can take off 7 kilograms from my total weight.  As long as you have a pickaxe, anything else could be your choice.

7.1 - Varrock Armour and Shooting Stars

Varrock Armour

If you have completed the Varrock Achievement Diary, you can wear Varock Armour 3 when mining. The Varrock Armour 3 gives a bonus to mining that gives you the chance to mine two ores from ther same rock at random. If you plan on wearing Varrock Armour, you must wear Varrock Armour 3 as Varrock Armour 1 and 2 don't give you the chance to mine two ores at once including Adamantite.
Varrock Armour 3
Posted Image

Shooting Stars

After you have freed the Star Sprite inside of a mined star, he will give you a item reward as well as recieveing the ability to mine extra ores for around 15 minutes. If you use this ability when mining Adamantite ore, you will recieve more Adamant ore increasing your production. Even though the extra 15 minutes may not seem like a long time, if it takes you less than 15 minutes to mine a full inventory of Adamantite ore, you will increase your production which means more money and experience. Shooting stars are part a Distraction and Diversion only allowing you too mine one star every week.

7.2 - Weight Reduction Clothing
If you are looking to maximize the amount of weight you can reduce from your total weight, there is a variety of clothing and armour you can wear.

Agile Top Reduces weight by 12 kilograms and can be obtained by completeing 250 'perfect' laps on the Advanced Barbarian Agility course. Level 35 Hitpoints and Defense is needed to wear itPosted Image
Agile Legs Reduces your weight by 10 kilograms and can be obtained by completeing 250 'perfect' laps on the Advanced Gnome Agility course. Level 35 Hitpoints and Defense is needed to wear it  Posted Image
Spotted Cape Reduces weight by 3 Kilograms requires level 40 Hunter to wieldPosted Image
Spottier Cape Reduces weight by 5 Kilograms and requires 66 Hunter to wield Posted Image
Boots of Lightness Reduces weight by 4.5 kilograms and requires the completion of Temple of IkovPosted Image
Penance Gloves Reduces weight by 7 Kilograms and can be brought from Commander Connad near the Entrance to Barbarian Assualt for 150 points in each of the four roles Posted Image

Here is a picture of all the armour being worn.
Posted Image

7.3 - Inventory
What you have in your inventory is completely up to you, although I recommend bring along a Teleport Crystal. For me, I bring along a Teleport Crystal so I can bank faster and increase my production per hour. Since there is a chance that you will be poisoned on your way to the rocks, you can also bring along an Anti-Poison to cure you of any poison or piece of food just incase you lose some health.

Here is the inventory I usually use. The one item is the Teleport Crystal.
Posted Image

Teleport Crystal

Using a Teleport Crystal in order to bank in Lletya is very helpful and recommended when mining. You recieve the crystal when you start Mournings End Part I from Eluned. If you use up all of your crystals charges, you can have Eluned recharge them for a small price of 750gp. The good news is that  each time it's recharged, the price will go down until it reaches 150gp per crystal.

If you plan on using the crystal for teleportation and only have one crystal, kill a few Elf Warriors in Lletya in order to obtain extra uncharged crystals. This way you don't have to recharge the crystals as often.

Teleport Crystal
Posted Image

[center]Obtaining Teleport Crystals

If you are using the Teleport Crystal method with only one crystal and are getting tired of recharging it every three teleports, luckily you can obtain more crystals. The best way to obtain more crystals is to kill Elf Warriors. Elf Warriors are located inside the town of Lletya and the easiest warriors to kill are the melee ones which are level 108. The best way to kill the Elf Warriors would be to use Range and stand behind one of the fences in the town center and kill them.

In order to kill them, just wear an armour setup as follows in order from best to worst:

Helmet: Third Age Coif, Armadyl Helmet, Archer Helmet, Coif
Necklace: Amulet of Range, Fury, Amulet of Glory
Chest: Third Age Body, Armadyl, Karils, best Dragonhide you can wear
Legs: Third Age Chaps, Armadyl, Karils, best Dragonhide you can wear
Boots: Ranger Boots, Snakeskin boots
Gloves: Third Age Vambraces, Barrows Gloves, best Dragonhide you can wear
Cape: Ava's Accumulator
Ring: Archers Ring, Ring of Wealth, Ring of Life
Weapon: Crystal Bow, Karils Crossbow, Rune Crossbow
Quiver: Nothing if using Crystal Bow, Bolt racks, Broad Bolts (requires level 55 Slayer) or Mithril Bolts

8.0 - Summoning Familiars
If you are looking to maximize the number of ores you can mine per trip to the adamantite rocks, and the twenty seven ores (using Teleport Crystal) isn't enough for you, you can use Summoning familiars to hold items for you so you can mine more ore each trip. Besides holding extra items, some Summoning familiars even give you an invisible Mining boost. The familiars that can hold items for you include:

Posted Image Thorny snail (holds 3 items and requires level 13 Summoning)
Posted Image Spirit kalphite (holds 6 items and requires level 25 Summoning)
Posted Image Bull ant (hold 9 items and requires level 40 Summoning)
Posted Image Spirit terrorbird (holds 12 items and requires level 52 Summoning)
Posted Image War tortoise (holds 18 items and requires level 67 Summoning)
Posted Image Pack yak (holds 30 items and requires level 96 Summoning)

The familiars that will give you an invisible Mining boost include:

Posted Image Desert Wyrm (invisible boost of +1 and requires level 18 Summoning)
Posted Image Void Ravager (invisible boost of +1 and requires level 34 Summoning)
Posted Image Obsidian Golem (invisible boost of +7 and requires level 73 Summoning)
Posted Image Lava Titan (invisible boost of +10 and requires level 83 Summoning)

9.0 - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I mine here and not anywhere else, like the dwarven mines?

» A:
There are many reasons to mine at the Elven mine and not the Dwarven mines. The Elven mine contains seven Adamantite rocks and while the Dwarven mines contains only three Adamantite rocks. The bank in Lletya may not be as close to a bank as the Dwarvn  rocks are, but the Dwarven rocks are usually crowded and it is hard to get a full inventory of Adamantite ore there. The Elven mine has rarely even one person there, and when it's you and seven Adamantite rocks, mining a full inventory of Adamantite ore is always fast and peaceful. In addition, the Tirannwn forests are beautiful and provide a nice calm mining atmosphere.

Q: What is the rate of experience per hour when mining Adamantite ore?

» A:
At level 71 Mining, I recieve around 7,000 to 10,000 experience per hour while mining with a Rune Pickaxe. The higher the Mining level, the more experience per hour. If you were to use a Dragon pickaxe the experience would be a bit higher, and doubled if using Sacred Clay Pickaxes.

Q: How much money per hour does mining Adamantite profit?

» A:
With 71 Mining, I can mine usually around 4 or 5 inventories of Adamantite ore. Each inventory consists of around 37,000 coins (37k) worth of ore give or take a thousand because of gems you might recieve when mining. In all, I make around 150,000 coins (150k) per hour.

Q: How does this method of mining for profit compare to others?

» A:
A full inventory of coal is around 7k gp as taken from the Grand Exchange price, a full inventory of Adamantite is 33,800 gp as taken from the Grand Exchange price. This means it would take a little less than 5 inventories full of coal to equal a full inventory of Adamantite. The amount of time it would take to mine and bank 5 inventories of coal would be more than it would to mine one inventory of Adamantite.

A full inventory of Mithril ore is around 10,180 gp as taken from the Grand Exchange price. This means it would take a little more than 3 full inventories of Mithril ore to equal one inventory of Adamantite. In the amount of time it would take you to mine and bank 3 inventories of Mithril ore, it would be more time than if it was for Adamantite.

A full inventory of Gold ore is around 10,024 as taken from the Grand Exchange price. This means it would take a little more than 3 inventories of Gold ore to equal one inventory of Adamantite. In the amount of time it would take you to mine and bank 3 inventories of Gold ore, it would be more time if you were to just mine one inventory of Adamantite.

Q: What should I do if I want to increase the amount of gems I recieve when mining?

» A:
If you want to increase the number of gems that you receive, wear an Amulet of Glory as this increases the chance of receiving gems whilst mining.

Q: How long does each trip take to mine and bank a full inventory of Adamantite?

» A:
It should take up to 15 minutes with 70 Mining to mine a full inventory of Adamantite, and a few less minutes with a higher level.

Q: I'm interested in using a Sacred Clay Pickaxe for mining but it takes multiple games to get enough points to buy one. Is there any clan chats that focus on accumulating points with no combat?

» A:
Yes. There is at least clan chats that focus on accumulating points in Stealing Creation games with no combat. They are: 1fastsc and Fast SC. 1fastsc plays in world 84, while Fast SC plays in world 99.

10.0 - Credits
Debenkey: Guide Creator
Runescape and Jagex: For pictures and Runescape itself
Zybez and Runescape Community: For Pictures, Information, and Pre-formatted Layout
Slamajama: Helped me improve guide
Maxman: Helped me improve guide
Aragon: Helped me improve guide
Obay: Helped with FAQ
Find Emotion: Agile Top and Legs picture
Mystic Monki: Spottier Cape picture
Monky92: Penance Gloves picture

Edited by Debenkey, 29 January 2011 - 04:01 PM.

#2 Find Emotion

Find Emotion

I know the truth, it won't save you.

• RS Name:Find Emotion
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:08 PM

Wouldn't Agile legs and top be more effective? Considering they would lower loss of run energy.

Also, what makes this a better place than mine than other places, such as the dwarven mines of Falador?

#3 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

• RS Name:Debenkey
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:19 PM

View PostFind Emotion, on 28 October 2009 - 05:08 PM, said:

Wouldn't Agile legs and top be more effective? Considering they would lower loss of run energy.

Also, what makes this a better place than mine than other places, such as the dwarven mines of Falador?
Thanks for telling me about the Agile legs and top Find, I forgot about those. I will add it in with perhaps a sub-section about weight reduction armour. The Elven mine is better to mine at for two main reasons, one being that there is about 8 rocks at the mine, and two is that almost nobody uses it making it easy and quick to mine your ores.

Do you think I should add in why it is better than other places?

#4 Slam

Slam

Multi-Tasking

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

Nice guide Debenkey :blink: I didn't even realize that it would be an effective spot to mine adamantite ore :XD:

Maybe a few things to add:
1) Why it is better to mine there (You addressed this in your post above to Find)
2) How to recharge that teleport crystal or how to even obtain it. (You get it from killing the elves in the city, and recharge with those two traveling elves whom I forgot the name of for a small price. You'd have to look the specifics on this up)
3) Amount of cash you can make in an hour
4) An option of how to deal with the possible poison and damage from the traps on the way to the adamant spot. If not a solution at least note that they can and most likely will hurt you.
Posted Image[-Former Achievements Leader-]
[-Former Senior Moderator-]
[-Former Zybez Content Team Member-]
[-Former Zybez DJ-]

The democrats took your birthday cake. They split it up and gave it to those who weren't fortunate enough to have a birthday today.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Aragon

Aragon

That's Justice.

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:23 PM

Nice guide Debenkey :blink: Might want to take out some of the unnecessary code throughout the guide (the s tags). Also, Varrock Armor 3 effects mining I believe (possibility of mining two ore at a time) and that the Dragon Pickaxe will help a lot too.

Also, maybe mention the mining effect that shooting star reward gives you? (Forgot what it is... I think mine two ores at once)

Posted Image

#6 Kylet11

Kylet11

• RS Name:Kylet11
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:JAJA

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

Cash rate an hour on the ores?

Posted Image

#7 DZx

DZx

DZ FFS

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

I had no idea there was an adamantite mining spot there. Is that the best spot to mine adamantite?

Posted Image

#8 ObaY

ObaY

The grind

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:51 AM

loving the guide :)

you could add:

exp per hour
cash per hour
cash per trip
average time taken per trip

and also there is a fruit tree patch :)
you could suggest gorwing something there for free farming exp.

hope this helps,

nath :)

https://www.youtube....by?feature=mhee

Posted Image

"KEEP YOUR HOPES UP HIGH AND YOUR HEAD DOWN LOW"

#9 Gorgemaster

Gorgemaster

Proud Member of the Wilderness Guardians

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

Wow I knew there were a few rocks there, but I didn't know there were 8! :o
That's huge..... this spot seems goood.... but the new mine north of Keldagrim is nearer to a bank and empty as well and it has a lot of adamantite rocks.
May want to weigh up the pros and cons of this one compared to the other.
Nice guide though :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Wilderness Guardians Ex-Council and Current Member
///  WG Forums  ///  /// WG Memberlist  ///

#10 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

View PostSlamajama, on 28 October 2009 - 07:25 PM, said:

Nice guide Debenkey :innocent: I didn't even realize that it would be an effective spot to mine adamantite ore :-P

Maybe a few things to add:
1) Why it is better to mine there (You addressed this in your post above to Find)
2) How to recharge that teleport crystal or how to even obtain it. (You get it from killing the elves in the city, and recharge with those two traveling elves whom I forgot the name of for a small price. You'd have to look the specifics on this up)
3) Amount of cash you can make in an hour
4) An option of how to deal with the possible poison and damage from the traps on the way to the adamant spot. If not a solution at least note that they can and most likely will hurt you.
Thanks for the feedback Slama, I will work on adding all of this in. I just want to completely finish the original guide first since I didn't have time to do so yesterday. :whistle:

View PostAragon, on 28 October 2009 - 08:23 PM, said:

Nice guide Debenkey :mellow: Might want to take out some of the unnecessary code throughout the guide (the s tags). Also, Varrock Armor 3 effects mining I believe (possibility of mining two ore at a time) and that the Dragon Pickaxe will help a lot too.

Also, maybe mention the mining effect that shooting star reward gives you? (Forgot what it is... I think mine two ores at once)
All Varrock armour affects mining so I will add that, along with the information about mining stars.

View PostKylet11, on 28 October 2009 - 10:18 PM, said:

Cash rate an hour on the ores?
I'll add that in.

View PostDarkzero101, on 28 October 2009 - 10:54 PM, said:

I had no idea there was an adamantite mining spot there. Is that the best spot to mine adamantite?
I would consider it the best spot to mine adamantite from my view. Like GorgeMaster has stated below, the new mine in Keldagrim is also great for mining adamantite, but I haven't done the quest to access it.

View PostObaY, on 29 October 2009 - 09:51 AM, said:

loving the guide :)

you could add:

exp per hour
cash per hour
cash per trip
average time taken per trip

and also there is a fruit tree patch :)
you could suggest gorwing something there for free farming exp.

hope this helps,

nath :)
I'll add in all of that, and thanks for the info on the Fruit Tree patch.

View PostGorgemaster, on 29 October 2009 - 02:08 PM, said:

Wow I knew there were a few rocks there, but I didn't know there were 8! :o
That's huge..... this spot seems goood.... but the new mine north of Keldagrim is nearer to a bank and empty as well and it has a lot of adamantite rocks.
May want to weigh up the pros and cons of this one compared to the other.
Nice guide though :)
I can't really list the pros and cons since I can't access the new mine do to the quest. When I do the quest, I'll add it in though.

#11 Maxman

Maxman

I Know You

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:28 PM

FAQ: Why should I mine here and not anywhere else, like the dwarven mines?

Beautiful, beautiful guide. The only flaw I see in your guide is the coding. You have a few errors that could possibly be fixed. For instance, your last section about what to wear and the random s codings. Relevant to suggestions, I highly recommend you make a simple video - if possible. You could show what to wear, bring, etc. in 5 minute video. Show the route to get there, mine a few adamantite ore, and bank. It could help a lot with a few players confused where to go.

Love the guide. Keep it up. :-P

Edited by Maxman, 29 October 2009 - 06:30 PM.

Retired from RuneScape | 99 Cooking | 99 Fletching | 99 Fishing | Quest cape
Posted Image- Feel free to PM Me
- Retired Zybez RS Database/Maintenance Crew
- Ex-CL of Guides
- Ex-CL of General Discussion

#12 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:45 AM

View PostMaxman, on 29 October 2009 - 06:28 PM, said:

FAQ: Why should I mine here and not anywhere else, like the dwarven mines?

Beautiful, beautiful guide. The only flaw I see in your guide is the coding. You have a few errors that could possibly be fixed. For instance, your last section about what to wear and the random s codings. Relevant to suggestions, I highly recommend you make a simple video - if possible. You could show what to wear, bring, etc. in 5 minute video. Show the route to get there, mine a few adamantite ore, and bank. It could help a lot with a few players confused where to go.

Love the guide. Keep it up. :XD:
Thanks Max, I'm not to good with making videos because I don't know how.  :-D I'll probably add the FAQ you mentioned later today along with removing some of the coding that isn't needed. I should be able to finish the guide and update it with all the new information people have suggested by this weekend.

#13 Kwaichi

Kwaichi

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:06 PM

Oh, there is really adamantite rock in the elven land ? :lol:

Nice guide, there is everything what a miner need to know :)

Posted Image

#14 Dark

Dark

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

I've sent you some feedback but it's looking great so far. :lol:
Posted Image

#15 Christmas

Christmas

^At least it's in season^

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

I'd recommend adding Summoning to the guide, what familiars would be useful etc. Other than that, seems pretty good. ~The

Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 bigsniffer

bigsniffer

• RS Name:bigsniffer

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

Wouldnt alching be a good option alwell? great mage xp along with easy cash....
Posted Image[/code]
Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
tmo

#17 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:33 AM

View Posttheobymogre, on 30 October 2009 - 08:44 PM, said:

I'd recommend adding Summoning to the guide, what familiars would be useful etc. Other than that, seems pretty good. ~The
Thanks for the suggestion, I will work on adding a section in on which summoning familars can hold extra items.

#18 Jcelli

Jcelli

• RS Name:Jcell

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:31 AM

First off i recommend you take off all abyssal summons. They can only hold pure/rune essence. Also it may be a good idea to bring summons that give a boost in mining like obsidian golem. Maybe find someone with a higher mining lvl to mine an invo here and see how much the experience would be at higher levels. Also i don't think you'd need to have a huge negative weight like you recommend or are the rocks spread out a bit? Its a good guide with lots of potential but i don't think many people will do this because of the new gold mines which are a lot of cash and experience per hour more. Also you might want to mention how to get more teleport crystals say a good amount of them to have how to charge them/where to charge them at. Its a good guide i just don't think its going to catch on.

Edited by jcelli67, 03 November 2009 - 08:34 AM.

Posted Image

#19 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:49 AM

View Postjcelli67, on 03 November 2009 - 08:31 AM, said:

First off i recommend you take off all abyssal summons. They can only hold pure/rune essence. Also it may be a good idea to bring summons that give a boost in mining like obsidian golem. Maybe find someone with a higher mining lvl to mine an invo here and see how much the experience would be at higher levels. Also i don't think you'd need to have a huge negative weight like you recommend or are the rocks spread out a bit? Its a good guide with lots of potential but i don't think many people will do this because of the new gold mines which are a lot of cash and experience per hour more. Also you might want to mention how to get more teleport crystals say a good amount of them to have how to charge them/where to charge them at. Its a good guide i just don't think its going to catch on.
Thanks Celli for the information on the Abyssal summons, I'll take those out. The rocks are in a small space but I recommend the weight reduction armour so you save energy when running to the mine and if you don't use the Teleport Crystal, running to the bank. From the few responses that people have left, not many people have known this mine was even there. I agree that the guide may not be as popular as a Godwars guide, but in the mining society people should enjoy it. I will also add in a little bit of information on elf warriors for crystals.

#20 Odin

Odin

is RS still alive

• RS Name:Mageking9000

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

yeah, you'll need to add
Why is it better than other places.
-easy short paragraph/line (adamant takes 5 minutes to refill, and there are generally 2 rocks in one place compared to lleyta)
I think money per hour. Otherwise, it's kinda easy to just look down at this method.

Overall, you are advertising a very "horrid" sort of thing. Stick traps take forever to pass, hit 8, wire traps poison, adamant has a terrible trade value for the pain it takes to get to it(good job hiding that). Overall good guide.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: