Joining Podcast

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fatalysm

Fatalysm

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:53 AM

I recently left Sal's Realm Of RuneScape to find this area. I've listened to this podcast and I do think it's brilliant, I was wondering whether in the future i would be able to post an application or something to become part of the team. I was head of the podcast at Sal's Realm but as I said, I've left there now. I'm looking for something to do and for new challenges for myself to take a hit at. I know I'm new here so your probable decision would be to decline me. I'm up for coming back to you at a later date, but at the moment I'm still looking for how you take on members into the team and all that. So if I need an application or anything, feel free to ask me for one!

Posted Image

#2 Pale Silver

Pale Silver

Making First Pixel

• RS Name:TzTok-FlSH
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

I believe Zybez staff make it, and people don't apply

#3 Shauly

Shauly

Ruiner of Dreams

Posted 18 October 2009 - 12:17 PM

Every once in a while Zybez has applications open for people wishing to apply for positions as content editors, events staff, DJs, and the like. Get involved in the community, and when the applications are opened up in a few months, you can apply for whatever positions are offered.

Shauly
{Retired Senior Moderator}
{Retired Achievements Leader}

#4 Ulk

Ulk

Pro Grege.

• RS Name:Ulken0
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:02 PM

View PostShauly, on 18 October 2009 - 12:17 PM, said:

Every once in a while Zybez has applications open for people wishing to apply for positions as content editors, events staff, DJs, and the like. Get involved in the community, and when the applications are opened up in a few months, you can apply for whatever positions are offered.

Shauly
Few things about that. Zybez DJ applications isn't linked directly together with Zybez Staff applications, we normally have our applications at other times than the Zybez teams have. As for Z20 Podcast they have never been a part of that progress, if you get accepted on the Zybez radio team you're automatically in the Z20 Podcast. But Z20 doesn't, at the time being, have their own applications system. And applying for Zybez Radio only to join Z20 wouldn't be smart as Zybez Radio members have to DJ three times at week (minimum).

Perhaps we will work out a Z20 application system in the future, but as for now it isn't a thing you can directly apply for.

#5 Shauly

Shauly

Ruiner of Dreams

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:56 PM

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying that Ulk.
{Retired Senior Moderator}
{Retired Achievements Leader}

#6 Silverguy

Silverguy

I'm better than gold

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:54 PM

Well there are 2 ways to get in to zybez20 as of now. One is to become a member of the radio team as ulk mentioned. The other is to be invited in by Me and Frogg (who take suggestions from our team). Generaly we invite outstanding members of the zybez/rsc community who wish to join us. I would like to welcome you to the community also. I hope you enjoy it here, and if you want to join us in making it even better just contribute. If you do that you will find yourself at the podcast and beyond easier and quicker than you would think!

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: